What's the hottest thing a hookup has said to you?

jackbottom

"Perfect cock, perfect technique."

"I like your sexual energy." 

"You fucked me when I was here 'x' years ago, I hope you will fuck me again tonight." Which always leads to a bit of embarrassment, since 9 times out of 10 they remember my name and I don't even remember fucking them.

• Like 1

I finally got the nerve to have a poz/undetectable guy fuck me bb.  my plan was to have him pull out when he came.  while he was fucking me I said "I have never taken a poz load before" and he replied, "well you just did".  (he came with no facial expression and no words)  I was shocked for about 2 seconds and then i basked in having his toxic cum inside me.

1.  “You fucked me 15 years ago … and I still jerk off thinking about it.  Want to come to my hotel?”

2.  “You made me cum without touching myself.”

3.  “ can we make this a regular thing when you are back in town?”

4.  “I think you are the one who infected me.”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

15 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

1.  “You fucked me 15 years ago … and I still jerk off thinking about it.  Want to come to my hotel?”

2.  “You made me cum without touching myself.”

3.  “ can we make this a regular thing when you are back in town?”

4.  “I think you are the one who infected me.”

i hope to one day be able to say 'fuck me, shoot it inside', followed by 'can i get another load...?'  (edited to comply with backroom requirements)

Edited by beefyinkedguy
to comply with rules.
  • Like 1

Not something someone said, but a guy fucked and bred me Monday, then came back Tuesday with his neighbor. Bringing a friend is a huge compliment. It means he loved my ass enough to recommend it and share it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

“You like it bare do you”

We’d agreed to bb while chatting, as soon as he entered me he whispered that into my ear. Sent me wild!

"I've never done it without a condom before." (after I'd just fucked him bare in a park)

"I don't like taking risks" (as he fucked me bb, after I'd tried fucking him with a condom, failed, took it off and basically told him to deal with it)

"You're big" (I'm average although on apps if I was like many other profiles I could probably claim I was - some guys think you've never seen an 8" cock/ruler before)

1. ‘You’ll never want to fuck your girl again after this.’

2. After a daddy carefully slid the tip in during one of my first doggystyle fucks ever, and I pushed my hips back until he was fully inside me: ‘boy, you’re definitely not straight’

Edited by Lorenzo
Typo
  • Like 3