Question ( hope right place to put )

Ok hope this is right place to put this but I have a question sorry if wrong place not to good with reading 

I have a question how can I get me verified as a man and woman so people know my wife wants to play as well I meet with one guy off here he’s seen her but he only played with me i have her next to me and she’s with me so can get photos eg her tuching nose or her hugging me so on things you want to confirm she’s real and not screenshot off internet so on 

• Moderators

We (the site staff) don't do anything of that kind.

You are welcome to send private messages with photos of the both of you together, or of course you could just use email or text. You are also allowed to post public pictures of the both of you, but they must be in the straight/bi forums.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

We (the site staff) don't do anything of that kind.

You are welcome to send private messages with photos of the both of you together, or of course you could just use email or text. You are also allowed to post public pictures of the both of you, but they must be in the straight/bi forums.

Ok thanks how do I make them small to go on here as my iPad takes them in one size and says to big to upload 

• Moderators

If you have posted a lot of images as attachments in your posts (i.e. not in the Galleries), you may have run out of attachment space.

You can fix this by deleting some of them. If you look in the dropdown menu from your screen name (in the upper left of the display, right next to your avatar pic), you will find "My Attachments". Open this panel and it allows you to manage all of the images you have attached.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

If you have posted a lot of images as attachments in your posts (i.e. not in the Galleries), you may have run out of attachment space.

You can fix this by deleting some of them. If you look in the dropdown menu from your screen name (in the upper left of the display, right next to your avatar pic), you will find "My Attachments". Open this panel and it allows you to manage all of the images you have attached.

Is it ok to put photos of my wife in my photo gallery it ok by her so is it ok please 

• Moderators
On 4/12/2023 at 2:42 AM, Pozme1981 said:

Is it ok to put photos of my wife in my photo gallery it ok by her so is it ok please 

Moderator's Note: I am going to quote the relevant portion of this extremely important thread that everyone should be familiar with and link it as well. All your answers are there.
This is a forum by gay men for gay men. There are some heterosexual and bisexual barebackers and bugchasers, and since there aren't other places for them to discuss their feelings and desires we give them space in our community, but we still remind them that most of our users have zero interest in straight sex or pics of naked women, so posts about straight sex are restricted to a dedicated straight/bi section. Likewise, pictures of women are not allowed in the gallery portion of the site, but may be attached to posts in the heterosexual parts of the site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.