Horse Market Cleveland

str8mature5

2 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

To clarify--You buy your ticket for one role or the other, you can't switch in the course of the evening.  More Mares apply than Stallions.  The Stablemaster, as I understand it, keeps the mares on a waiting list.  Once he has ten Stallions buy tickets, ten Mares are notified they got their tickets as well, and so on,,,until it reaches around 35 each. 

I've said this elsewhere, but I will repeat it here.  One of the things I love about HorseMarkertSF is that no photos are submitted, unlike other models of this events. There is no "hotness" criteria.  Horny men, in all shapes, sizes and colors are there.  As it should be.

This is awesome, because too many guys who aren't the perfect ideal of hotness...  those a little older, chubs, etc...  usually get slim pickings as far as participation most of the time.  This really sounds like an awesome event.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, austin_submale said:

Damn...  Wish we had places that active around here.  What bath houses are best for people visiting your area?

Steam works is usually my go to. I get pretty lucky I guess. But I also take almost anyone’s load. I usually wear a jock strap and head over. I find that instead of being face down ass up. Laying on the bed stroking in a jock strap works way better.. they come in and I suck them and fuck them. Then I’ll head to the glory holes and suck and get bred by one or two guys. I WISH I had more luck on the sling but I could usually only get like one or two guys to breed me on it over the course of hours and hours.. being fit and young also helps no lie. I’m probably gonna go tonight and I’d say I’ll probably walk away with hopefully at least 5 loads if I’m lucky 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Openmouthpolicy said:

Steam works is usually my go to. I get pretty lucky I guess. But I also take almost anyone’s load. I usually wear a jock strap and head over. I find that instead of being face down ass up. Laying on the bed stroking in a jock strap works way better.. they come in and I suck them and fuck them. Then I’ll head to the glory holes and suck and get bred by one or two guys. I WISH I had more luck on the sling but I could usually only get like one or two guys to breed me on it over the course of hours and hours.. being fit and young also helps no lie. I’m probably gonna go tonight and I’d say I’ll probably walk away with hopefully at least 5 loads if I’m lucky 

Super jealous you have a place like that near you...  and that you do so well...

If your not sure, I would recommend being a stablehand. When you get your break and you can be a mare or stallion. I was a mare (obviously) on Saturdays CLAW Horsemarket,  and in 20 minutes got 3 cocks in me, and this was when event was starting to wind down. The feeling of just hood on and trusting others to lead you, and just knowing your a piece of meat, a hole to be used. Unbelievable feeling..and now i want more!!

• Like 2

On 4/18/2023 at 12:46 PM, BeefyRawLoadBottom said:

If your not sure, I would recommend being a stablehand. When you get your break and you can be a mare or stallion. I was a mare (obviously) on Saturdays CLAW Horsemarket,  and in 20 minutes got 3 cocks in me, and this was when event was starting to wind down. The feeling of just hood on and trusting others to lead you, and just knowing your a piece of meat, a hole to be used. Unbelievable feeling..and now i want more!!

That really does sound awesome.