Horse Market Cleveland

str8mature5

I wonder what the average load count is. I think I would be bummed only getting 8. I usual average ten at a normal day at a bath house but still can’t seem to crack 10 loads for some reason. Was hoping horse market would be the place to do it but sounds like guys are more into sampling than actually dumping loads. Which makes sense I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was service mare #401 at Saturday night's party. There was VERY little time I didn't have a penis in my ass and was bred multiple times. Then stayed for the open ply party after and got fisted some more. Was going to post a pic but apparently I can't get it small enough to upload. 😞

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

On 4/10/2023 at 6:03 AM, str8mature5 said:

Attended Horse Market as a Mare and took at least 8 loads and lost count of how many dicks! Was an awesome time ! Then went to Flex and got 6 more anon loads, was a great night!  Claw being in town probably helped with this, thanks to all the studs who bred me.

I was stallion #328 at horse market - the only stallion with a PA at that horse market - I sampled as many asses as I could before dumping a couple loads into 2 different mares 😈

• Like 2

On 4/11/2023 at 11:05 PM, Openmouthpolicy said:

I wonder what the average load count is. I think I would be bummed only getting 8. I usual average ten at a normal day at a bath house but still can’t seem to crack 10 loads for some reason. Was hoping horse market would be the place to do it but sounds like guys are more into sampling than actually dumping loads. Which makes sense I guess. 

Damn...  Wish we had places that active around here.  What bath houses are best for people visiting your area?

On 4/12/2023 at 12:05 AM, Openmouthpolicy said:

At the Horse Market, there are about as many Mares as Stallions.  It is not a gangbang--loads are going to be spread out.  Last year, there was a mare who seemed to make anyone cum who fucked him--he was hot and had skills.  He got 10 loads.  This year, I did not witness anyone who got a lot of loads, they were distributed much more evenly around all the different mares (I can only speak to Friday night when I was there.)  

I do think you are right, that it may not be for you, if 'good sex' is how high your load count is at the end of the night.  HM is much more about the fuck than the load.  I talked to one of the mares afterward--he was load-less, but didn't care.  For him, it was all about the head space of giving himself to so many men, one after the other in such a short time frame; how different each felt in size and in skill.  He guessed he had 20 or so men up him, and many more fucks as they came back for more.  (I know I always told a mare I was back for another round on his ass).   He was exhausted and sore--and totally elated about his service to the Stallions.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, FelchingPisser said:

At the Horse Market, there are about as many Mares as Stallions.  It is not a gangbang--loads are going to be spread out.  Last year, there was a mare who seemed to make anyone cum who fucked him--he was hot and had skills.  He got 10 loads.  This year, I did not witness anyone who got a lot of loads, they were distributed much more evenly around all the different mares (I can only speak to Friday night when I was there.)  

I do think you are right, that it may not be for you, if 'good sex' is how high your load count is at the end of the night.  HM is much more about the fuck than the load.  I talked to one of the mares afterward--he was load-less, but didn't care.  For him, it was all about the head space of giving himself to so many men, one after the other in such a short time frame; how different each felt in size and in skill.  He guessed he had 20 or so men up him, and many more fucks as they came back for more.  (I know I always told a mare I was back for another round on his ass).   He was exhausted and sore--and totally elated about his service to the Stallions.

50-50 split between tops and bottoms is WAAAAAY better than what I normally see around here...  Austin is 99.9% bottoms it seems like...

If they do one of these near me I really need to try to get there...

9 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

50-50 split between tops and bottoms is WAAAAAY better than what I normally see around here...  Austin is 99.9% bottoms it seems like...

If they do one of these near me I really need to try to get there...

This is a special event, not a night at the bathhouse.

16 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

To clarify--You buy your ticket for one role or the other, you can't switch in the course of the evening.  More Mares apply than Stallions.  The Stablemaster, as I understand it, keeps the mares on a waiting list.  Once he has ten Stallions buy tickets, ten Mares are notified they got their tickets as well, and so on,,,until it reaches around 35 each. 

I've said this elsewhere, but I will repeat it here.  One of the things I love about HorseMarkertSF is that no photos are submitted, unlike other models of this events. There is no "hotness" criteria.  Horny men, in all shapes, sizes and colors are there.  As it should be.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

That sounds about right for organising. At most two stallions can deal with one mare at once. With so many btms hanging round for cock then limiting mares' tickets 50-50 sounds reasonable for the event's success overall. First booked, first serviced, first cum!

2 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

Yes, I understand that.

As far as I know the closest place any "special event" is held to Austin is San Antonio (CumUnion) which is about 2 hours each way.  The closest one of these Horse Market events I've been able to find is DFW (4+ hours).

Your further explanation of how things are scheduled makes it all make sense.  It sounds like a great set-up.  I wish someone would organize one for Austin!  Or even San Antonio would be nice.  I will do some more searching to find out if they are going to do any more in DFW.

Any idea how long the list is for mares and what the wait time is?

Still curious for more info...  Actually even more so.