Missing Longterm BZ Members

BlindRawFucker1

I’ve noticed lately that several longterm BZ members have disappeared.

Two of them are bugRyan and fskn.  BugRyan hasn’t been on since Jan. 10, and fskn not since June of last year.

Does anyone have info on them?  I had some great private conversations with both of them.

Also, another person I really enjoyed talking to was Tiger Milner.  He’s been gone for many years.

Are guys dropping off here for fear of everything that is going on in the U.S.?

Any other members you’ve noticed missing?

I rarely post now because of changes I felt about how the content was going. For a few years the content was going to a place that IMO was absurd.  I personally really can’t stand the guys that are complete fantasy or obv fake.  That has a part in the fiction forums, but it was routine in all forums. This has been noted in many of my posts. While I know many like my public health based posts, for many the site is entertainment so oh well. 

I can’t believe this but I think I’ve been on here 10 years. 

One last thing however is bareback among gay men now is completely the norm. The idea of what goes on here is slowly becoming akin to smoking weed. Weed use is normal in so many places now so it’s not crazy. Same goes for sites like Bbrt. Yeah it’s good for Cum dump parties. But for a daily hookup. Any app works for raw sex. 

lastly, this site and people on it really tend to lack at talking to new members and people that may be nervous about raw sex.