Junkiegirl gets creampied

BiDomGuy81

My GF is on a worktrip for this week, so I was horny and free to look around a little on my own. 

So, on my way to work at the train station is always this Junkie chick, looking for her dealers. Sometimes she is begging for money. There are a lot of Junkies in that area, so nothing new for me. But she still looked good. Wasn't completely gone. I hadn't fucked a hole since Sunday, since my GF left, so when I saw her, waiting on the bank, holding her arms tight, looking around, I just got a hard on. 

It is ... I don't know, desperation is sexy to me. I know it is wrong. But having girls, who are desperate, who need money, who need a place to stay, who wouldn't normally do it, who are not really enjoying it, but doing it out of necessity? Having to use your body just to survive? My Cock couldn't go harder just thinking about it. 

So I was leaving work and saw her. She was sitting there with her greasy hair and skinny arms wrapped around herself, looking around. She looked like she could be thirty, but was probably younger then that. 

And I saw some of the regular drug dealers in the train stations. So that meant, she didn't have money to buy her fix. Perfect. I felt a little predatory, a little bit of guilt, but that made my Cock even harder. Thank god I was wearing a longer jacket or everybody could have noticed. 

So I went by her and there she asked, in her meak voice "Hast du etwas Kleingeld?" (Do you have any change), barley looking at me.  I stopped and looked at her.  "I have even more, if you wanna help me out a litte", I answered. She looked up, looking at me with her dead eyes. 

"What do you want?" 

"Just some fun. There is a hotstel nearby. You can use there undisturbed, get a shower, some food. And we have some fun."  I was holding up a 50 Euro Note and her eyes darted immediately to it. 

"Okay." 

"When we are finished, there is more." 

I gave her the banknote and she walked to the next dealer, getting her crack. I saw her eyeing it desperately, as she came back.  We went to a hostel near the Station, that rented out the rooms hourly (to accomodate the night trade, that happened in the area).  And we got a room. I payed some more to be left alone for some hours, because usually, when they give you a room for an hour, they start knocking at the door after 30 minutes to get you out. 

The moment we entered she immediately got to it. Heated her stuff up on some aluminium foil and smoked it up. The room stank a little, but I didn't care. I didn't use myself, but I didn't mind others doing it. Hooked people are easily used.  She relaxed and smiled and I gave her some peace. 

"I will get some food", I said and left her sitting on the carpeted floor, where she inhaled her crack. I went to buy some Kebab at the Shop next door and came back, finding her sitting at the same spot, heating up the foil again.  After she satisfied her needs, she gobbled down on the Kebab. When she was done with that, she looked to me. Her eyes somemore lively. 

"Are we doing it now?", she asked.  "Yes. But first, take a shower and clean yourself up. I don't mind the smoke, but I like to fuck a clean body."  She just nodded and dropped her clothes right there on the ground. I snapped a photo:

13032023-725382.thumb.jpg.b65db05ff8eab7bd55d5a196cd99d103.jpg

She didn't look to bad. A bloated tummy, skinny arms and legs, barley any bruises. Pale skin.

I took my clothes of and we went into the shower together, where I washed her thoroughly and everywhere. She was at first a little shy and froze, when I began scrubbing her, but then she relented and let me clean her up. My soapy  fingers went everywhere. Clearing her pussy, her ass, making sure it was squeaky clean.

My Cock was rock hard, but I didn't use her in the shower. I know that the Idea of shower sex is a turn on, but in reality not very practical, especially in such a small one.

So I led her back to the bed, fresh and clean.

"Lie down", I ordered and she did. Her eyes went dead again. Maybe I should make her smoke some more crack... but no, I've waited long enough.

For a moment I thought about getting a blow job, but her teeth were a little ... on the yellowish side, so I let it be.

I went on top of her. I probably was more then double her weight. My hairy belly scratched over her white skin while I positioned my big 8 Inch Cock.

I looked her in the eyes, but after a second, she looked to the side, at the window with its closed curtains. Barely interested. I shoved my Cock inside her. She was a little dry, but it didn't matter to me. She would become wet. They all did.

I saw the pain on her face and thrust harder, shoving my whole length into her. She gritted her teeth, but didn't say anything. She jusy looked at the window with its closed curtains.

I started trusting. At first slowly, noticing how she got wetter with every push of my cock. Her breath got faster. I got faster, I needed it. I didn't had a pussy for a week. My big Cock stretched her pussy out, made her wet, while she was looked impassive at the window. I thrust and thrust, my Cock getting painfully hard for this little whore, who let a stranger use her for just some crack.

I grunted and exploded in her, filling her with days worth of my cum. I collapsed on her, weighing her down with my full weight. After some seconds she tapped me on the back.

"You are heavy", she said.

I laughed and got up. I pulled my half hard dick out of her and saw, that we made a mess of cum and blood on the bedsheets.

"That was nice", I said.

She just said "Hm", sat up and went to the floor, taking the next small stone she crumbled onto the foil. My cum Was leaking out of her onto the carpet, while she sat there, smoking her next high.

I got dressed, put a 100 Euros on the side table and said: "I payed for the next three hours, you can stay here for so long".

She just looked at me with her dead eyes and I left, feeling good. Without any pressure in my pants I went home.

Edited by BiDomGuy81
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

So, I think I got addicted to junkie pussy. I'm really itching to get more after the last time. So, this was yesterday when I finished work late:

It had been a long and tiring day at the office, and all I wanted was to go home, have a drink, and forget about work. As I walked down the dimly lit street, my eyes caught sight of a young woman standing alone on the corner. She looked lost and desperate, and I could see the fear in her eyes. She clung to her small purse, as if it was her only lifeline in a world that had turned its back on her.

At first, I thought nothing of it, assuming she was just waiting for someone. But as I got closer, I noticed her tattered clothes, the bruises on her arms, and the way she nervously scanned the passing cars. Her face was sunken, and her skin was pale, making her look almost ghostly. Her eyes, which once might have been bright and full of life, were now dull and lifeless, and they were sunken deep into their sockets. Her hair was matted and unkempt, and she wore a ragged and torn dress that barely covered her body. Despite her emaciated appearance, there was still something strikingly beautiful about her. It was like seeing a diamond in the rough, and I felt a strange pull towards her. 

It was obvious what she was doing there.  She approached me, her voice barely above a whisper. "Hey, mister. Want some company?"  I hesitated for a moment, feeling a mix of guilt and arousal. It had been a while since I had been with a woman, and the idea of a quick and anonymous encounter was tempting. Especially with such a desperate girl. I saw the pain in her eyes, the scars on her arms, and the way her voice shook with fear. 

And I just knew how to make her more desperate. I took a deep breath and said, "No, thanks. I'm good." 

As I walked away, I could hear her mumble something under her breath. I didn't catch what she said, but I knew that she was disappointed.  

I turned around and walked back to her. "Hey, wait. Are you okay?" 

She looked up at me, her eyes shining with a mix of desperation and hope. "I...I need money," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.  "For what?" I asked, already knowing the answer.  She hesitated for a moment, and then said, "For drugs. I...I need to get high. It's the only thing that helps me forget." 

She is honest. She knows where she stands. At the bottom. Reduced to do what man want from her. Perfection.

"Come on," I said, taking her hand. "Let's go somewhere more private."  We walked to a cheap motel I knew a few blocks away.

As Grace entered the dimly lit motel room, I got a closer look at her. Her movements were slow and hesitant, like she was afraid of breaking something. She removed her jacket, revealing her thin, bony arms. Her skin was marked with bruises and needle marks, and she had scars on her wrists. As she started to unbutton her shirt, I could see the outline of her ribs and the hollow of her stomach. She had small breasts, but they were still perky and youthful. Her hips were narrow, and her legs were thin and shaky. She seemed fragile, like she could shatter into a million pieces at any moment. As she turned around to face me, I could see the desperation and sadness in her eyes. She was like a wounded animal, and I felt so aroused. My cock was rock hard.

.FaceApp_1681774075988.thumb.jpg.98f26185a406c5879a7e740a227811ee.jpg

I took my pants off and her eyes widend when she saw my 8 inch uncut dick.

"On your knees", I said and she obeys. I press my Cock onto her mouth and she begins to suck. Buy she has trouble getting it all in. And her spirit wasn't in it. If she had any spirit left at all. After 5 minutes of her half-assed blowjob attempt I had enough.

"You are bad at this. I hope your pussy is better."

She flinched when I grabbed her by the arms and threw her onto the bed. I moved onto her, while she lay still. She looked so skinny and frail, I was worried, that I would crush her with my big hairy belly and my body weight. But only a little. And I had needs.

I positioned my Cock at her pussy. I could feel she was dry. But that didn't matter. She would become wet. They all did.

I pressed. She flinched, but couldn't move away under my weight. She was so dry and tight, it hurt my dick. But that just made it more exciting. A little pain was like aphrodisiac for me.

I pushed deeper, a little out to just go back deeper. She squealed and skirmed, but I hold her tight with my weight and my strong arms. I could feel her get a little wet while I continued to push in and out. Her pussy was so tight ...

After some minutes of slowly getting her ready she was now wet enough. I continued to fuck her. Pushing in and out, with every stroke going deeper into her. She whimpered with every push and when I pushed all my 8 inches completely in her, she  screamed out. Which turned me on even more. I started pounding her like a jackhammer. Making her scream more. The pressure in my balls got bigger. I could feel my dick swelled more, got even harder. A tension built up in my whole body ... I grunted when I felt the release, pumping her junkie pussy full with my cum.

I collapsed onto her, feeling her sobbing under me while my cum was dripping out of her pussy.

I sat up. She lay there, some tears running down her cheeks. Her pussy was red and swollen, dripping with my cum, that slowly run down to her tiny ass.

Just looking at her got my dick hard again.

"Time for round 2", I said. She didn't say anything, when I turned her around, prodding up her ass. With my fingers I lubed her butt with my cum and started stretching her. She didn't seem to care. So I continued. 2 Fingers, 3 fingers. I think she was ready. I pushed my hard dick in her and this time it went in easily enough. With one strong push I was balls deep in and she squirmed under me, but I hold her tight, while I stretched her asshole with my big dick. I started pounding her little butt while she screamed into the pillow.  It turned me so on, that I came in like a minute. My balls hut a little after I released myself in her again and fell panting on the bed. I hadn't cum twice in such a short time in a long time.

"You did well", I said.

She looked at me with red eyes and nodded weakly. Her ass and pussy were full of come and other jucies.

I put on my clothes and put 200€ on the side table. Her eyes widened when she the money. She grabbed it quickly.

"We should do that again", I said.

With the money in her hand she nodded eagerly, my cum dripping out her holes, messing up the bed.

"For that money you can do anything to me, with me."

"Like I said, good girl."

We exchanged numbers and I went home, where my girlfriend was waiting. And she was horny. Oh, what a turn on it is, fucking her, while my dick was still full of the juices of the junkie chick.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...