Justin the twink gets his first ever slam...

• 2 weeks later...

PT 2

I was ready to continue, but I had commented on one of the guys profiles on here because he was poz, not taking meds..  Apparently I offended him for his desire to happily spread disease so I got a warning  from admins of this site.... no consideration taken about the fact that he offends me by happily wanting to spread disease. I will happily fuck and be fucked by guys who are poz but undetectable because they are taking meds. But why try to spread HIV by knowingly and actively not medicating?  Not taking meds offends me and every other guy who is doing the 'right thing' and I get a warning? Sorry guys, I cannot cointinue my story on a site who aggressively attacked me and gave me a warning for telling a guy that by not taking meds and Shame on you Breedingzone. I shall just continue to post my stories under author name 'Ben Dover' on Amazon Kindle. And kudos to all yoiu amazing guys who are poz but are taking care of yourselves by taking your meds and  being responsible...happy fucking, and shame on you Breeding Zone for supporting the opposite!!!! If BreedingZone give me an apology for their one-sided discrimimation ( I offended him, how about the fact that he offended me and all of you out there doing the right thing) then I will continue the story. Otherwise....  Block me.  All my mates with HIV say there is nothing romantic or arousing about being poz, and by supporting a guy or not taking meds but happily fucking around is disgusting.

• Like 5
  • Downvote 2

On 4/7/2024 at 5:20 AM, rosebudforuse said:

PT 2

I was ready to continue, but I had commented on one of the guys profiles on here because he was poz, not taking meds..  Apparently I offended him for his desire to happily spread disease so I got a warning  from admins of this site.... no consideration taken about the fact that he offends me by happily wanting to spread disease. I will happily fuck and be fucked by guys who are poz but undetectable because they are taking meds. But why try to spread HIV by knowingly and actively not medicating?  Not taking meds offends me and every other guy who is doing the 'right thing' and I get a warning? Sorry guys, I cannot cointinue my story on a site who aggressively attacked me and gave me a warning for telling a guy that by not taking meds and Shame on you Breedingzone. I shall just continue to post my stories under author name 'Ben Dover' on Amazon Kindle. And kudos to all yoiu amazing guys who are poz but are taking care of yourselves by taking your meds and  being responsible...happy fucking, and shame on you Breeding Zone for supporting the opposite!!!! If BreedingZone give me an apology for their one-sided discrimimation ( I offended him, how about the fact that he offended me and all of you out there doing the right thing) then I will continue the story. Otherwise....  Block me.  All my mates with HIV say there is nothing romantic or arousing about being poz, and by supporting a guy or not taking meds but happily fucking around is disgusting.

Your comments are disgusting.  

• Downvote 1

On 3/26/2024 at 9:53 AM, rosebudforuse said:

Id also own your cunt...but your profile says 'Poz guys a plus'

WTF dude, if you are TRYING to get a disease, not cool.

Poz undetectable is the same if not safer than neg, but you don't say 'poz undetectable'???????

You say 'Poz'

I will happily bareback every fucking day 10 X a day with poz undetectable..... NOT poz poz.

oh, grow up

• Upvote 1

In the spirit of standing up for our right to self-determination, someone should continue this dude's story with a stealthing or chasing aspect just to make a point (no pun intended 🎯).

• Like 1

Ohh now I wanna read a story about a sanctimonious chem sex fiction author getting spun as fuck from toxic pig looking to breed and convert him. The proud way in which he discusses leaving a gay own site for publishing on Bezo's is the icing on the cake defining his douchebaggery