6 Loads at the Apartment

sedecki

There is this party organized at random days and times where more mature men like me can get, get naked, and behave like the little slutty whores we are. 

When I got to the place and paid my admission the host told me he may have to refund me if nobody else showed up. I was willing to give it a try so I stripped, put my stuff in my cubby, slipped on a cock ring and a ball stretcher and headed back to the bedroom. For a while it was quiet and I was afraid the host may have been right, when a young black man steps in and looks me over as I was stroking myself, naked on the bed.

"You wanna suck my cock?"

I slid to the edge of the bed and offered my lips. He pulled down his pants to reveal a seven inch cock with a large knob of a head. I took it like I was starving and wrapped my lips around his shaft as I slid my head further and further down. I heard him start to moan. I felt his cock head hit the back of my throat and I started to hum a little. That drove him crazy and his hands wrapped around the sides of my head as he pulled me into his cock. His balls slapped hard against my chin. Then he pulled out and disappeared up the hallway toward the entrance. I didn't think he came, but wasn't sure. I laid back down on the bed and stroked my cock while I was playing with my stretched balls. In a few seconds he was back.

"Show me your ass." 

I obediently flipped over and placed my ass within his easy reach. His big hand cupped my right cheek then his left did the same. He was squeezing me like a melon. After stroking my ass crack with his cock head, I felt him pulling my legs off the bed and onto the floor. My ass was already lubed. The head popping through hurt a little then he was stroking me deep. I felt him tense in several minutes. He pulled out and stood there panting by the bed. I waited, not moving.

"Let me lay on the bed. You straddle me." He pointed toward the back wall. I slid out of his way and gave him room to lay down. When he was settled I straddled him, facing away from him toward the back wall. After a couple of false starts he jabbed the bulbed head of his cock into my waiting asshole. I moaned loudly. That send another pair of feet padding up the hallway toward us.

He looked to be of Indian descent and was short. I was shoving my ass backwards onto the black man's cock. He took off his glasses and leaned into me to kiss me on the mouth. His hands reached up to brush against my nipples. I moaned loudly. The cock in my ass started pounding faster and I heard his breath catch. 

"Oh, God. Oh Fuck!" His voice was rough. The Indian man ended our kiss and backed away. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 Loads at the Apartment (Part 2)

He looked to be of Indian descent and was short. I was shoving my ass backwards onto the black man's cock. He took off his glasses and leaned into me to kiss me on the mouth. His hands reached up to brush against my nipples. I moaned loudly. The cock in my ass started pounding faster and I heard his breath catch. 

"Oh, God. Oh Fuck!" His voice was rough. The Indian man ended our kiss and backed away. 

I felt his cum in jets inside my ass. He was flapping against me wildly and burying his cock as deep as it would go. I sat back all the way against him. He started licking the backside of my ear. I moaned again and looked up as my Indian friend slid onto the bed in front of me and offered me his uncut cock. It was a little longer than six inches and had a nice upward angle. As my friend behind me was pulling out, two more naked men appeared in the hallway. One was a beautiful older black man with a distinguished salt and pepper beard. Next to him was a tall, thin man with a long, thin cock. They noticed the young black man sliding off the bed and decided to play among themselves. They were joined by another older man with long silver hair balding on top and a longer beard. The newcomer knelt to suck the other two.

Meanwhile my Indian friend managed to maneuver me onto my stomach. He laid completely on top of me like a blanket and gently slid his cock along the cum trail dripping out of my ass. After a few strokes he plunged inside and started fucking me in rough driving strokes. I felt my breath involuntarily leave my lungs each time he landed another powerful drop of his hips. I felt like he was trying to imprint his cock inside my ass permanently. I heard him mumbling to himself in a language I couldn't understand then he grew suddenly tense like a stone. When I felt the first spurt of his cum it was under pressure like piss. It punched into my guts like a fist. I started to pull away a bit and he slammed his cock into me once again. I stayed until I heard him sigh heavily the pull out on its own. For the first time in a while my ass was empty and felt a bit lonely. 

I slid back down the bed and moved a bit closer to the other three who were heavily engaged on the floor beside the bed. For a while there was no real place to join then the tall fellow invited me over and started rubbing an available hand against my ass cheek. I started to massage his neck and shoulders sensually while I moved to a spot behind and between my tall friend and the older black man. He noticed my massage technique and smiled. I started rubbing his neck, as well. He was being sucked at the time. He pulled his hand away from his cock and started pinching my nipple. I sucked my breath in sharply. He pinched hard with his nail. It felt wonderful. I leaned over and started kissing the side of his neck. Down below the long bearded guy switched to sucking the tall man's cock. The older black gentleman slid a thick finger into the crack of my ass then downward till he was probing my cummy hole. I felt him slide softly behind me his cock looked very big. I took two deep hits of poppers and waited.

He pushed me over until I was leaning on both the tall man and the older one sucking him off. I felt him position his cochick against me then he shoved hard. God that hurt! His cock was thick and for a moment I thought he might of torn my asshole. He wiggled back and forth a few seconds and then started shoving hard into my ass. It took a minute to adjust to the pain and thickness, then I moaned deeply and folded even further over until I was sucking the old man's cock, snugged tight by a metal cock ring. He tasted musty like he hadn't showered or maybe just fucked somebody else. I gagged a little at that thought then felt another burst of thick cock nailing my asshole. 

He fucked me for a while in long strokes, usually slow with occasional bursts of speed. After several minutes I felt his hands clamping on either side of my waist. Suddenly I felt his pelvis like a paddle spanking my ass while his thick cock jammed into every crevasse of my waiting man cunt. I heard his breath change to short bursts followed by a huge moan of pleasure. Jets of his cum coated my ass and drained down behind me onto my tightly bobbed balls. I relaxed from sucking the other cock and stood up slowly. My back ached a little. The older black gentleman had gone to the restroom to wash up and was back for more action. This time it was for the tall, thin man. 

Over he slowly tilted until his face rested on the old mans cock. I rubbed his back as I saw the massive tool about to wreck his hole. He lubed up and lined up, then shoved. I saw the tall thin wince in pain and call for more lube. I walked the bottle over to my black friend who re-coated his cock then plunged back into the tall man's tight ass. I leaned over him while I was rubbing his back."

"Hurts like a motherfucker, doesn't it?" He nodded and expelled a sudden burst of air as he started to stand.

"Too much. Too much." He stepped over behind me and shoved me toward an empty space above where the old man was lying down.  (continued in part 3)

• Upvote 1

6 Loads at the Apartment Part 3

"Too much. Too much." He stepped over behind me and shoved me toward an empty space above where the old man was lying down.

I leaned forward onto the bed and stretched my ass higher by standing on tiptoe. I knew what was coming. His cock was long - easily 8 or 9 inches. He didn't hesitate but drilled me with the full length until i heard his balls slap against my cummy ass crack. I felt a strange twinge inside and some pain along with pleasure. His cock penetrated my second sphincter and started to drive me mad as he pulled out and drove deep time after time. My cock was getting harder and I was on the edge of cumming myself when I heard him start a short mantra of oh my, oh, oh, oh my. He drenched my ass with his cum when he shot. He stayed with thrusting for a while. It was a luxury to feel his long cock sliding in and out lubricated by jets of cum. 

He pulled out and I started to rise then felt a big hand push into the middle of my back. I was mashed back into the bedspread as I felt the thick monster black cock sliding back into my bored out hole. It was so much more pleasant this time around. We made a game out of me squeezing my asshole tighter and him pulling back harder on my hips to drive his cock deeper. He leaned forward to rumble in my ear.

"You like my dick, faggot?"

"Yes, sir." I whispered.

He once again increased the pace just as my older friend slid his hand underneath my body to find my cock and started rubbing it. The pounding got deeper and more persistent then I heard him cry out as he came a second time.  He fell all the way on top of me, wheezing from the work. After he had a chance to catch his breath I heard him say "Fuck yeah," as he made his way back to the bathroom.

The older fellow's long beard was tickling my back as he reached across to feel my ass. Eventually his thumb found its way into my very used cunt. He laughed a little.

"Bet you're getting sore." He jabbed his thumb harder into my asshole to emphasize the point. 

"Yeah but I still got room for you. Might as well fuck me, everybody else has."

He looked around. The room was empty except for the two of us. The older black man was taking his time in the bathroom. He maneuvered into position. 

His cock ring did an excellent job of preserving his erect cock which seemed to bulge out menacingly about halfway up the shaft. He had no trouble finding the hole and slid gently inside. 

"Oh God." In three pumps I felt his tense and shoot. He left immediately. 

I cleaned up with a towel, trying to push any leaking cum back into my hole. Can't wait for next Saturday!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2