203 members have voted

1. 1. What's your viral load?

• Under 250
    • Between 250 & 5,000
    • Between 5,000 & 10,000
    • Between 10,000 & 100,000
    • Over 100,000

• Administrators

Looking at the poll - only a little more than a third of you are undetectable... Wow... That many of you are off meds? Or do your meds on get you below 250? In that case then I'd have to include the next group and it's up to 56% where the viral load is under some sort of control.

If you're off meds - when do you plan on going on meds?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBSeroMan
Diagnosed back in October 2011, never had a VL over 2,000. Just got lab results today. CD4 is 1250 and VL is 201,000! Doctors are stumped, I have no idea what's going on...but I guess I'm highly toxic all of a sudden!
Got your post on my prof. Danny. You have a real hot breeding hole and I was glad to be able to pump my load in you 2 weeks ago and get your VL ramped up so high. Hit me up when you are ready for another massive, toxic load. OINK

Just saw my doctor today. My CD4 is 1147 and my viral load is 179. He is sort of surprised when I was diagnosed two years ago my levels were, cd4 -794 and my viral load was 5647. I get checked every 4 months and my levels are getting better instead of worse and I am not on meds. So he says unless I want to start meds he doesn't think I need to, and we will continue to check every four months.

• 1 month later...

Been poz 25 + years, 1st 12 yrs no meds. When I started meds my T was 44, and viral was 84,000 and I was healthy- just overly stressed from work and life. Did a variety of meds and switched docs a few times- currently the VL is less than 40 and my T count has been at 500 for 3 years. I really think my T count norm is 400 or 500-- never has gotten any higher EXCEPT for the time I did hypnosis before doing the labs, and the hypnotist did a suggestion to my subconscious that I the meds were to help my body, and to embrace and enforce the work they were doing-- my T count had been hovering at 225 at that time , the labs this one time came back 750! Fuck head doc dismissed the hypnotic effect. And I dismissed that fuck soon after and got in with my current doc- a real open minded, honest guy

Wow..am I the only one turned on by all this high vl load talk?back in December of 2009 I think..I hooked with this guy on adam4adam..anyway,long story short he had AIDS for sure..he was built,muscular,huge dick and fukd me raw twice..cumming inside..I'm sure his VL must have been pretty high..anyway..I was scared afterwards..but as the months went by,nothing happened..so I continued to let guys fuck and cum inside me neg or poz..and still nothing..I love it!

• 4 weeks later...

Threads like that make me almost apologetic for my undetectable status - In my defence I will say prior to being on meds I made good use of my viral load ;-)

not sure if this is the right thread for this or not, but just got my most recent labs in. T count went higher than usual- 583, viral was less than 20, so undetectable. I have had syph ( hasn't everyone??) over the years, and my RPR always comes back as 1:1, or 1:2 or even 1:4. This time, after the 3 days of sex in DC, and the 3 days of sex back home over the weekend, I had my blood work pulled, and the RPR was 1:2. My doc came in with all my lab results and a script for a 14 day doxycline med regimen, saying the results suggested I might have been exposed to a very mild case of syph somewhere. I guess I don't understand why he is acting on the 1-2 result, when in the past it has been that or 1-4 and he did not react. In any case, got home and hosed out my hole real good, hoping to have a few fucks in before heading out later to play

• Upvote 1