Were You A Boy Scout?

ErosWired

On 4/22/2023 at 12:57 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

sleeping on the ground in a tent thing and don't ever have to do it again!

Same here.  If I travel away from home, I fukkin expect a decent bed, a toilet and a shower - at the very least.  

On 4/21/2023 at 6:32 AM, ellentonboy said:

No, I was in something called the "Webelows", which I always thought was a junior version of the Boy Scouts.  I didn't last long, I know we took a bus trip from Philadelphia to Washington, DC, and I had to wear this new, itchy uniform.  I hated it, after that trip I was pretty much done with that........

Webelos is a level within the Cub Scouts which is a program within the same org as Boy Scouts. I was a Cub Scout for a few years (Wolf and Bear levels) but didn't get anything out of it so I quit. Cub/Boy scouts weren't very popular where I grew up.

ok, lets be real: no one is fuckin capital G gayer that st8 guys! all their obsessive bonding over men-only activities and events, gang showers, towel fights, admiring each others muscles st8 male culture is so fuckin gay its insane. anyways i loved the boyscouts an all that outdoorsy male bonding w no girls allowed. didnt duck any dick but belive me, boyscouts made me gay lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was raised in UT, left twice, and made the mistake of coming back once more in 2020.  The sexual repression here is suffocating - I fell for it, but i never gave in to the pressure of a LDS mission or marrying a women.  That isn't the case of so many closet queers here.

But it felt so guilty as a young teen about my feelings they got so deeply bred (pun intended) into me, that to this day I can't be intimate - I only fuck most guys once, and even after years of therapy and tens of thousands of dollars,  I still prefer anonymous, raunchy, [banned word] sex.  And I consider myself lucky to have escaped the trauma so may men endured here, like shock therapy.

AND I KNEW I WANTED COCK AT AGE 8.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I was/am an Eagle Scout, was in Order of the Arrow and the honor group at my BSA summer camp too. I love camping and hiking so it was a great way for me to go out into the wilderness every month. Wouldn’t have minded sex with some of the guys in my troop but never had or saw or heard of anything sexual and sorry to hear of some of the bad experiences other guys here had. First times I got drunk, stoned, and did acid were all in scouts though. Fun and fortunately we always held it together and never got caught.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 9:41 PM, BBButtSlut said:

I was/am an Eagle Scout, was in Order of the Arrow and the honor group at my BSA summer camp too. I love camping and hiking so it was a great way for me to go out into the wilderness every month. Wouldn’t have minded sex with some of the guys in my troop but never had or saw or heard of anything sexual and sorry to hear of some of the bad experiences other guys here had. First times I got drunk, stoned, and did acid were all in scouts though. Fun and fortunately we always held it together and never got caught.

I’m an Eagle Scout, also … and a party pig!

• Like 2