The conversion

Thie following story is fictitious with a mix of fantasy and a smattering of actual events. It is an elaboration of a story I read years ago but I have personalized it. It combines the passion of two men having passionate sex with the mechanism of the ultimate bonding. 

I’m on my back in the dirt, my shorts off, my legs up in the air and the black guy I just cruised in the park with the huge dick is pumping my ass like he is possessed.  I have no idea if he is poz or not. We never discussed condoms or status and I was just happy that his raw dick is going balls deep into my negative ass. I quickly forgot about the risks when I first saw his penis, as all I thought about was how good it would feel inside me. But tonight is different, as that unbeknownst to me that BBC inside me is going to spew a toxic load into my tender ass and start my conversion.

When I first spotted him on the trail I thought he might just be a good-looking guy on the down low looking for a blow job. But after I sucked his cock for a while I stood up and reached over to kiss him. To my surprise he reciprocated with his tongue exploring my mouth as our lips locked passionately. I was soon back on my knees sucking him deeply thinking about how perfect his beautiful 8” fat dick would feel fucking me. As I continued to suck his huge cock, I looked up and asked if he would fuck me. He smiled and nodded yes. I took my shorts off and got on my back on the ground, legs up. I wet my ass with my spit, hit my poppers to relax my hole as he began to open me up. I was still too dry so I sat up and slobbered my mouth over his dick to wet it as much as possible. I laid back down and he began sliding deeper inside me. As he fucked me I was in ecstasy. His dick felt so much a part of me as his fucking became, harder and more intense. I’m not poz yet, but I am now seconds away from infection and there is nothing I can do to prevent it. All the efforts of him ramming his cock into my ass are about to pay off. The level of arousal is such that the orgasm that will convert me has started. His prostrate (with the piss tube running through it) begins to stir up the toxic stew that will deliver the virus to the mucus membranes in my shit chute.

I know the feeling of a cock swelling for orgasm and I can feel it getting bigger inside me as the tube inside his fills with that potentially lethal mix. Every thrust of his cock goes deeper. It doesn’t hurt but the pressure is intense as he penetrates my second hole. I told him how good it felt and how I wanted his nut inside me. His breathing is getting more rapid and he begins groaning with his thrusts deeper and more violent as we both enjoy the feel of his ever more engorged cock.

His tube is nearly full.  While only 5 percent of the volume is sperm, there are as many as 500,000,000 of the little baby makers ready to make the swim of their lives but they will only die in the dark dank reaches of my queer asshole. There are a number of different fluids that are present as well, most of them carrying the virus that will soon infect my body.

Suddenly he shouts FUCK!, and moves into the next phase of his virus inserting orgasm.  The pressure in the closed off piss tube has reached the maximum and it signals the front sphincter to open suddenly. The built up cum pressure forces the poison wad to start swiftly moving toward his cock head.

His jizz is near his hard tapered cockhead and the state of overall arousal and the sensation of the dollop of cum reaching his glans combines for more action.  The muscle like parts of that glorious piece of man meat start contracting. He’s groaning louder and kissing me deep as I feel is dick expanding further. His work is nearly done as the tensing of those cock control systems expel the shot with great force, as much as 80 miles per hour. All I know is that I’m enjoying a great fuck and I know this incredibly hot black man is about to explode into my willing ass.  The HIV rich semen has been launched and will soon be residing in my ass.

Now the filthy load is out of the tip of his cock and free flowing towards the lining of my rectum. Splat and it hits me. The virus is now mine; it is in my ass.  I can’t say I actually feel his fluids shooting in me, but I am experiencing a fullness that is overwhelming…His semen is filling me as he continues to spasm and shooting his gift.  The continual thrusting of his meat smears that load up and down my hole increasing the points of contact giving the virus more opportunities to infect me as wiggling and squirming in the delight of being well fucked.

The deed is nearly done.  HIs strokes are not as deep, and his cock begins to soften. He has mixed a toxic wad of white sticky goo and shot it deep into my ass and then smeared it for maximum effect. Finally, he withdraws, and it is now up to the virus and the receptiveness of my ass.  The brutal fucking damaged the lining of the very thin membranes of my ass-cunt and my body is ready to accept its fate.

The infection begins. The virus containing cum that is smeared inside me begins offloading its passengers. The poor sperm are condemned to die in my shit hole or will be expelled with the next dump I take, but the HIV causing virus is very happy as my warm dark hole is a good place for them. The thin and damaged walls of my rectum make it easy to move in and they begin gathering together, replicating and preparing to wage a war on my immune system. A war they will win.  

A few months later I will get that test result I was not expecting. But for now, I have no idea that the war was started, all I know is that I’m lying in the dirt, cum in my ass, happily and thoroughly fucked.

It is just a matter of days until the war has been won and I’m HIV+.  I had no clue what has just happened.  I have just been pozzed.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

Well, sort of.  It's an adaptation of this one...  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/64355-you-have-just-been-pozzed/

But that doesn't diminish how awesome this one is at all...

Yes it is. I did acknowledge that. Thank you for citing the actual post. I wanted to embellish and personalize it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, austin_submale said:

Well, sort of.  It's an adaptation of this one...  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/64355-you-have-just-been-pozzed/

But that doesn't diminish how awesome this one is at all...

I didn’t realise that. Still, as you say, both are excellent.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...