Doublelist Issues

Oldercumslut

They have really gotten picky.  I guess the government nanny censors are really after them to shut them down like they did Craigslist Personals and Back Page.  I would suspect that once you've had one ad flagged you are probably on a "naughty" list and then are more likely to flag any future ones as well.

Just now, Njn0mc said:

Yup its pretty much done.. my account was suspended because of bondage and ws stuff in the add.

It sucks that accounts are even required.  That was what was great about CL in the early days.  You just posted what you wanted and sometimes an ad would get taken down, but for the most part it was a free for all.  It is unfortunate that a few abusers and exploiters and whatnot have to ruin that kind of thing for everyone.

1 minute ago, austin_submale said:

It sucks that accounts are even required.  That was what was great about CL in the early days.  You just posted what you wanted and sometimes an ad would get taken down, but for the most part it was a free for all.  It is unfortunate that a few abusers and exploiters and whatnot have to ruin that kind of thing for everyone.

Craigslist list was amazing way back when I was starting my kinky bottom side of life.

My friend turned me on to it when we were playing.  He said lets see ifnwe could get some guys to come by and bang the both of us.  

So we made a quick ad and included parTy references. I think it was like 15 minutes we had 10 emails with pics and had to take down the add there was too many after 30 minutes. 

It was a great night with 5 other tops at his place. Ever since then i used it alot to find groups and parTies. 

So sad when it closed down Doublelist was getting almost as good then all of a sudden the flaggs were flying and no good.

2 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

Craigslist list was amazing way back when I was starting my kinky bottom side of life.

My friend turned me on to it when we were playing.  He said lets see ifnwe could get some guys to come by and bang the both of us.  

So we made a quick ad and included parTy references. I think it was like 15 minutes we had 10 emails with pics and had to take down the add there was too many after 30 minutes. 

It was a great night with 5 other tops at his place. Ever since then i used it alot to find groups and parTies. 

So sad when it closed down Doublelist was getting almost as good then all of a sudden the flaggs were flying and no good.

Omg yeah Craigslist was amazing. I got so many anon loads. Was always face down ass up. Top would come in pull his cock out pound me and shoot his load and be gone before I could turn around lol. 

3 minutes ago, Slut4pozcock said:

Omg yeah Craigslist was amazing. I got so many anon loads. Was always face down ass up. Top would come in pull his cock out pound me and shoot his load and be gone before I could turn around lol. 

Yeah, I really miss CL.  I also had a lot of great experiences because of it.  And nothing has come along that can really replace it. I think anyone else is afraid to build something like that because it would probably get shut down, and I think they actually railroaded and jailed the people from Back Page.

7 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

So now Doublelist is flagging accounts?????   One of the good things I felt about both DL and CL was that I never mentioned "enhancements" so to speak because frankly, the guys that showed up had no idea I was "under the influence" and it was really none of their business.  I gave them what they wanted and they did the same for me.

This is the first I am hearing of DL flagging accounts.  I had even created a new email account because DL required one, but the ones I have either include my legal name or are my gmail account, which easily identifies me.   I didn't appreciate DL making us use an email address, but it was the closest thing to the old CL so I agreed.

Can anyone just tell me when they first noticed accounts being flagged?  This is very disappointing.

17 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

So now Doublelist is flagging accounts?????   One of the good things I felt about both DL and CL was that I never mentioned "enhancements" so to speak because frankly, the guys that showed up had no idea I was "under the influence" and it was really none of their business.  I gave them what they wanted and they did the same for me.

This is the first I am hearing of DL flagging accounts.  I had even created a new email account because DL required one, but the ones I have either include my legal name or are my gmail account, which easily identifies me.   I didn't appreciate DL making us use an email address, but it was the closest thing to the old CL so I agreed.

Can anyone just tell me when they first noticed accounts being flagged?  This is very disappointing.

Last year i was logging and my account was disabled.  I created a new account different email and my posts were gone. 

• Like 1