Just back from Paris

On 5/11/2023 at 4:16 AM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Of course there were other bottoms. Didnt say there werent. Little guys like myself sort of stand out in places like that though.

Paris is definitely much better for cruising versus Amsterdam. I would even say if ones intention is to cruise for sex, it rivals Berlin, which Berlin is my favorite city because it is a fusion of both sex and techno. However, Berlins crown jewel is Lab.Oratory, and nothing on Earth compares to Lab. But in Paris, you arent waiting in a 2 hour queue to get into the cruise bars, and Lab isnt a cruise bar, its the raunchiest bathhouse on the planet. Berlin has its cruise bars too, but I go to Berlin to party, so its great techno clubs like Tresor, Berghain, and Kit Kat take precedence over any cruise bar. When ive had my fill of techno and psytrance for the night, ill end my evenings in Berlin by going to Der.Boiler, which is a wonderful bathhouse and has an awesome dark maze with gloryholes everywhere.

To do Paris right, you will need the stamina. My butthole is like an insatiable black hole that wants to milk every fucking cock in the city, and it can. A true sex addict will never have his fill in a city like this. I just found myself wanting more and more and wanting to test myself to see how many more I could fit in every night.

To maximize your load tally, and to spend your time effectively: Boxxman during the morning/afternoon, get a little culture in before dinner, go back to your hotel/airbnb and clean out, then head out by 9:30 to cruise bar after bar. End the night between 5 and 6 am, and repeat this every day youre there.

I agree.

Another point is, in Paris, tops usually cum! 

In parties like the lab in Berlin, men will mostly fuck again and again, but I usually don't get bred a lot.

Mostly in Paris guys are unloading in me, even if it's early in the evening.

Amsterdam is definitely a good place but the city is smaller, and french guys love to cruise, even in parcs during the summer (Porte dorée...)

20 hours ago, Dexus said:

You've absolutely inspired me @120DaysofSodom! I'm currently planning a Euro vacation in August and was unsure whether to fly into either Paris or Amsterdam. I've settled on Paris now after reading your posts 🙂 (I'm going to Amsterdam too briefly, for Pride)

I have found memories of Paris and the cruise clubs. French men just do it for me and they're generally pretty hung. One of my favorite sex clubs in the world is L'Impact Bar. Man I've had some good fucks in there. Even though the venue is not that large, I love that there are no closed doors or places to hide. If you're going to fuck someone - it's going to be in front of other people, which satisfies both my exhibition and vouyeristic sides. I also like that it's naked only - nothing to hide 🙂 

I'm not as young as you, so you won't see me still out until 5 or 6am every night. But I do like that you had an established sex club circuit that you stuck to every night. I might try this too. I've never been to Boxxman before, so will try that in the afternoons.  

Come back after and give us your review here! Let me know if my routine worked for you. It should definitely 100% I was really used my vacation time effectively, and even left time for some culture in the day too, visiting the musee rodin, the louvre, the rijksmuseum, la sainte-chapelle, etc. 🙂

My airbnb was literally in the same building l'impact was in so I could walk to in it one minute flat. Full Metal was definitely my favorite though. One of the things I like more about full metal over l'impact is that you could go to it in gear. drop your pants and take raw dick, then pull them back up and move on to the next guy. one guy made me sit on his dick at a bar stool while I was drinking my beer. wearing gear to me makes a man look more unique. you can add your own personality to your fetish wear. its nice to see how men dress themselves up in it. Its almost like an art really. How men clad themselves in leather. in l'impact you are fully nude, so more uniformed. Which is fine, but different, and each of us has our red or blue pill to swallow on that preference. I did wear a cute little yellow pin striped jock at l'impact though, which looked great with my yellow "piss" socks.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, depravedslut said:

I agree.

Another point is, in Paris, tops usually cum! 

In parties like the lab in Berlin, men will mostly fuck again and again, but I usually don't get bred a lot.

Mostly in Paris guys are unloading in me, even if it's early in the evening.

Amsterdam is definitely a good place but the city is smaller, and french guys love to cruise, even in parcs during the summer (Porte dorée...)

Yeah the men inside boxxman, where I would cruise during the morning and afternoon before the bars opened, was always packed with men. And it seems like because its during the day, they all want to bust a load, so by nightfall, theyll be ready to bust another one. A lot of them in there though, id estimate 40% of the guys I fooled around with there, were only into oral. And well, thats kinda one dimensional to a hungry insatiable slut like me. of course I obliged many men and gave them what they wanted, but id rather the load go in my hole. i feel the DNA is better absorbed by the body through your ass rather than your mouth, where by swallowing it you are effectively wiping that seed out, rather than letting it fester in your bowels.

but still I swallowed and did my duty.

• Like 5

Thank you for your travelogue. 

a few questions (as get to Paris almost every year) 

first - do you speak French? - if not how did you navigate through the clubs (or for bottoms dropping your pants and bending over a universal language?)

were any of the tops using condoms? Or is Paris now a total BB city?

you mentioned that full metal had mostly older men - what about the other clubs you went to (younger guys are always welcome at clubs that mostly cater to older - but older guys are not always welcome in clubs that mostly cater to younger)

Thanks

(oh - and it sounds like you didn’t leave any time for the “usual” tourist sites - what do you tell your friends and family when they ask how your trip was and what you did)

On 5/11/2023 at 4:16 AM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Of course there were other bottoms. Didnt say there werent. Little guys like myself sort of stand out in places like that though.

Paris is definitely much better for cruising versus Amsterdam. I would even say if ones intention is to cruise for sex, it rivals Berlin, which Berlin is my favorite city because it is a fusion of both sex and techno. However, Berlins crown jewel is Lab.Oratory, and nothing on Earth compares to Lab. But in Paris, you arent waiting in a 2 hour queue to get into the cruise bars, and Lab isnt a cruise bar, its the raunchiest bathhouse on the planet. Berlin has its cruise bars too, but I go to Berlin to party, so its great techno clubs like Tresor, Berghain, and Kit Kat take precedence over any cruise bar. When ive had my fill of techno and psytrance for the night, ill end my evenings in Berlin by going to Der.Boiler, which is a wonderful bathhouse and has an awesome dark maze with gloryholes everywhere.

To do Paris right, you will need the stamina. My butthole is like an insatiable black hole that wants to milk every fucking cock in the city, and it can. A true sex addict will never have his fill in a city like this. I just found myself wanting more and more and wanting to test myself to see how many more I could fit in every night.

To maximize your load tally, and to spend your time effectively: Boxxman during the morning/afternoon, get a little culture in before dinner, go back to your hotel/airbnb and clean out, then head out by 9:30 to cruise bar after bar. End the night between 5 and 6 am, and repeat this every day youre there.

👍💎☣️

2 hours ago, ObedientChaser said:

I also want to ask the original poster if he visited other cities in Europe and America, in order to rank them in terms of fun... What are the North American equivalent cities to Paris, Berlin and Amsterdam when it comes to gay sex?

Not the OP but an American that has lived in Europe for the last 5 years. I personally think Berlin is still the best European city for sex in terms of no limits and very kinky. This is mostly because Lab.oratory is pig heaven, but there are dark rooms in almost every gay bar etc. 

After that Madrid, Barcelona, and Paris are great but can be hit or miss depending on what you are looking for and the particular week. I haven’t visited Amsterdam. 

Off the radar for most Americans but amazing is Gran Canaria. Nudist gay beach, cruising in the sand dunes and Yumbo bars/sex clubs at night. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Aixactif said:

Not the OP but an American that has lived in Europe for the last 5 years. I personally think Berlin is still the best European city for sex in terms of no limits and very kinky. This is mostly because Lab.oratory is pig heaven, but there are dark rooms in almost every gay bar etc. 

After that Madrid, Barcelona, and Paris are great but can be hit or miss depending on what you are looking for and the particular week. I haven’t visited Amsterdam. 

Off the radar for most Americans but amazing is Gran Canaria. Nudist gay beach, cruising in the sand dunes and Yumbo bars/sex clubs at night. 

Ι would also add Mykonos island in Greece. Orgies in certain places are a daily routine. As for Berlin, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Amsterdam etc., what about American cities to compare to those? The largest metro areas should offer something similar just due to sheer population numbers. I would imagine that LA, NYC, Miami, Chicago etc. should offer  big scenes... 

On 5/10/2023 at 6:36 AM, 120DaysofSodom said:

My airbnb was actually right around the corner from l'impact, in the same building, which was convenient, but certainly by far my favorite cruise bar was Full Metal, which I would always start my nights at. Its got the biggest and best layout, dark mazes, cabin rooms, concrete blocks out in the open to get gangbanged on, a cage that I often found myself getting nailed by 6-10 guys at a time in. A good smoking room too that I could get on my knees and suck all the guys in there having their cigarettes. and the music was tech house, techno, and trance. I could ID almost all the tracks they would play haha. The best part about full metal is also that most of the men there are dressed in their gear: leather and latex. The men are men. Muscles, bellies, daddies, beards, goatees. Older guys. Real men that sweat and smell like men, exactly as I like them. I was often the only twink and so me bouncing through the place clad in my leather would stir up lots of fun.

When done with metal, I could hop across the street to secteur X, which was always busy, but is so damn small. I had lots of good action there, and found myself being nailed by 20 guys at a time right out in the open. Krash down the street was my least favorite. Its basically a long urinal troft, but nobody is pissing on anybody. The men there were also pretty much standing around not doing much the couple times id pass through that bar.

Le Mensch in the opposite direction (which humorously enough means a man of integrity) was my favorite place to go to get fisted and pissed on. the smoking room was where the men all went to piss, so I could get down on my knees, and they would all walk in and always urinate on me. then outside that room there is a concrete block that I could get down on all fours, and wearing a red pin striped jock and red leather wrist cuffs, guys would walk up and fist me.

what I like more about these cruise bars over l'impact is that you could go cruise in gear. drop your pants and take raw dick, then pull them back up and move on to the next guy. in l'impact you are fully nude, which you may aswell just go to a bathhouse in that case, like sun city, which is massive and has a great dark maze that I would get fucked by dozens of guys in. the hot tub there though is not warm at all. they need to turn that heat up. I would stop by l'impact usually at the end of the night around 4:30-6am to take a few more dicks before heading back to my airbnb. I like the dark room area there and the hallway with the open beds that I could get on my knees and everybody walking by could stick it in me.

idm sauna was the best bathhouse.

I need a travel buddy like you.

On 5/13/2023 at 6:52 AM, ObedientChaser said:

I also want to ask the original poster if he visited other cities in Europe and America, in order to rank them in terms of fun... What are the North American equivalent cities to Paris, Berlin and Amsterdam when it comes to gay sex?

Yes, I have traveled to Europe many times and I do so pretty regular. Been to London and Berlin lots of times, Paris a few times, Rome, Milan, Florence, Naples, Helsinki, Oslo, Prague, Bratislava, Brussels, and Amsterdam. Berlin is lightyears ahead of anywhere else on the planet for me, but for me it may be different than what you consider your favorite. I love to go party. I dont mean "parTy" either. I mean to party. There is nowhere on the planet like Berlin. Its a way of life there. The techno clubs are often times massive power plants that when abandoned by the Soviet Union, were bought up and converted into enormous techno clubs. Berghain is the most notorious club on the planet. The door policy really doesnt make any sense as far as I can tell. Ive been inside. Ive also been denied. When I was denied the one time it was because (I think) I was just wearing a leather jacket, black pants, and a t shirt. Like normal really. Every other time ive gone and gotten in, I was actually dressed in fetish wear. You wanna stand out. Everybody is going there in black. Its very another brick in the wall type shit when you look at the people standing in the queue. So have fun with your outfit but dont wear like, designer shit. Cause youll get denied. Also, it helps to be friends with a native Berliner. I made a lot of friends in the bathhouse, Der Boiler, which is really great and one of my favs on the planet. Its so relaxing inside actually. The smoking area outside is like a peaceful tiki deck. The locker rooms are big and clean. Theres a coffee shop/bar/restaurant, then the huge cruising areas like the cabins and my favorite: the giant pitch black dark maze with gloryholes everywhere lol.

Lab.Oratory is the queue that youll see along the fence on the left side of the queue to get into Berghain. Lab is off to the left side of Berghain (its in the same building). What is there to say really about Lab? Its just the filthiest place on Earth. You have to be ready for that and what you see in there. So I hope you have been to a lot of sex clubs and bathhouses to sort of build up to Lab. Make damn sure you either cut everybody in the queue or you are there ready to line up about an hour 1/2 before it opens. Itll open at 10 on Friday, and the door to enter will seal shut at midnight. So you have 2 hours to get entry otherwise youve wasted a few hours of your night. Inside youll check your clothes in a trash bag after getting a wristband with your number on it. Coat check your stuff, then go down the hall to the bar and grab a drink. First fridays of the month are my favorite nights because there is a dj spinning techno and thats my jam. I love to stomp my feet in it. Even more, I love to fuck in it, and inside Lab you can, right in front of the dj.

There are rooms everywhere, massive orgies of piled up people, people getting fisted out in the open in their gummi suits elbows deep, people eating stuff off out of places if you know what i mean, the whole place smells piss, shit, and vomit. There are these great longgggg narrow pitch black hallways, that are so thin every guy walking by each other, has their genitalia touching, then there are guys lining the wall getting poked by all the passerbys. This place is a total pig fest. Its amazing. Pay attention to their website and make sure you know the themes of the nights you intend on going. Its only open Friday and Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon.

If you get denied from Berghain, go over to Tresor. Its about a 20 minute walk. All these great clubs are in the Kreuzberg neighborhood by the way, which is where you should stay. Der boiler isnt in this area though. Its about a 5-10 min uber drive. Tresor is my favorite club. Its a huge dungeonous smokey dark underground club. Booming techno. Above Tresor is Globus, which plays more psytrance and house type music. But still lots of techno like Adam X and Maedon.

Kit Kat is the building at the corner right next to Tresor. Is a big sex club. Huge rooms, a pool, multiple bars, then the dance floor. Above the dance floor is a cat walk with beds that people are fucking in. The real Kit Kat though is in the cellar below the club, where everybody is naked in a cave with a dj above spinning. But to get down there, you will be asked two questions if you are a guy: Are you with a girl? If no, theyll ask if youre gay. And obviously youll be good to enter.

Ill write about other cities for you too in a bit. Going for a cigarette.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I live in Paris.

I prefer Secteur X personally, but only goes once every other month.

I so regret to learn only after you left that you were there. I so wish I could have fucked you and pissed on you, your a live fantasm.

• Like 1

Can I ask a question as a bottom? If you cum, do you lose your horniness and want the night to end? That's what happens to me. So if I had a trip like yours, I'd have to hold off cumming until I'd finished my night's cruising.

On 5/12/2023 at 9:42 PM, onlyraw said:

Thank you for your travelogue. 

a few questions (as get to Paris almost every year) 

first - do you speak French? - if not how did you navigate through the clubs (or for bottoms dropping your pants and bending over a universal language?)

were any of the tops using condoms? Or is Paris now a total BB city?

you mentioned that full metal had mostly older men - what about the other clubs you went to (younger guys are always welcome at clubs that mostly cater to older - but older guys are not always welcome in clubs that mostly cater to younger)

Thanks

(oh - and it sounds like you didn’t leave any time for the “usual” tourist sites - what do you tell your friends and family when they ask how your trip was and what you did)

I speak no French. Ill say "merci" and "bonjour" and "au revoir" but nothing else. Most of the French know English too. The ones that dont, your body language just sort of does the talking. And theres nothing more French than a kiss. But yeah, I also would just bend over and take whatever came my way like a good cum dump.

Some people request to use condoms. But no harm in rejecting that. Some guys prefer just to get oral. Depends time of day and where youre at.

The clubs all have a mix of men, even Full Metal. Full Metal is mainly a leather cruise bar though. Youll see twinks and twunks, jocks and hunks, mixed in with daddys and bears too.

I have been to Paris before, and no matter what I do (clubbing, partying, cruising) I still make time for culture. The musee d'Orsay has a massive collection of van Goghs and Monets, Couturs and Renoirs. The Louvre has everything the English and Catholics didnt already steal (though I was really disappointed they didnt have the 120 Days of Sodom on display which is what I really wanted to see the most (the French haulted an auction of it to an American a few years ago and was declared a French national treasure), so it must be off on tour or something. There is fabulous eating all over (I love snails so much I could turn into a snail). Musee de l'Orangerie. And I tell my friends about the cruising. Why wouldnt they want to know? lol. The seedy nightlife of a major city is just as much a part of the heart of any city as is its arts.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2023 at 7:52 AM, dude8688 said:

Can I ask a question as a bottom? If you cum, do you lose your horniness and want the night to end? That's what happens to me. So if I had a trip like yours, I'd have to hold off cumming until I'd finished my night's cruising.

Its a pretty general rule when cruising to not blow your load until youre ready to go. The more men fuck you, the hornier you get for more men to fuck you. Haha. Occasionally though I can cum multiple times. Once I blow my load though im generally done and ive had my fill. The night has to come to an end at some point so a new one can begin.