Another Cumunion party

I think I FINALLY fucked your poz pussy last night at cumunion.  If you were in the dark room up against the right wall then it was you.  I could just barely make out your gear a little but I could feel it.  I went there to be a bottom, but I am vers and couldn't resist feeling up everyone's ass and hole and sampling them.  There were absolutely no amateurs - I felt or fucked at least 15 guys and got fucked by an equal number myself.  Every single hole was just as loose and slack as the previous one.  Yours felt fucking awesome - too good - I couldn't fuck for long at all - but I wanted to take as much dick as I could myself before I came.  I'm so fucking glad I went.  As far as I know I only got one load in my own ass, but it was awesome to be surrounded by so many total fuck pigs.  I may become more of a regular after last night - still wasn't as good as the old manifest cumunion, but I loved it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Awesome, thanks for the fuck and load!  I'll be there for the next Cumunion on May 24 offering my poz cunt up again for more cocks and loads!!  I ended up with at least 10 loads but lost count.  I was mainly in the dark rooms on the first and third floors and was there until 11:30pm.  I still get fucked alot at Heretic darkroom and been going alot lately to Southern Nights.  Still miss the Manifest Cumunion parties where I set my record of 22 loads pumped in my slut ass!!  Hope to have you fuck me again soon and bring your friends to try my ass out!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1