Telegram group for BZ members

rawdoood

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2024 at 8:26 PM, TallAussieBtm said:

People keep posting telegram IDs in this thread but is anyone actually doing anything with those IDs? The number, so far (41 pages worth), would suggest some significant untapped demand. But the actual BZ Telegram group is actually pretty dead.

Nope.. there is no groups from this site on telegram. 

19 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

It's funny you say that, because I have various groups that show up on Telegram.  I don't recall ever asking to join them.  Many seem to be based in Asia.  If people don't tell me they know me from BZ or BBRT I am reluctant to add them.  I have had people try to "sell" me things, I can't imagine sending some stranger money through the mail. 

But yes there are active groups on there. I have an iPhone 15 Plus and if I enter the room, you can see all the members and if they are stroking, smoking, etc and you'll see your handle and you can either turn your video on or off.  Generally you can always hear, it's up to you to decide if you want to turn on your camera.  

• Like 1

On 6/5/2024 at 3:03 AM, Njn0mc said:

There are *some* of the guys from this thread in the BZ Telegram group. But I'm not sure if someone is actually inviting them from this thread or if they just found it themselves - like I did. I considered sending some invitations myself but wasn't sure how that would comply with the rules of either here or the Telegram group itself.

But there's not actually much activity there either. And the vast bulk of the chat is around gifting, whether real or fantasy. Which is actually pretty boring to watch, given users are so widely spread around the world few seem to be in the same cities! I was hoping it would be a bit raunchier, somehow.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TallAussieBtm said:

There are *some* of the guys from this thread in the BZ Telegram group. But I'm not sure if someone is actually inviting them from this thread or if they just found it themselves - like I did. I considered sending some invitations myself but wasn't sure how that would comply with the rules of either here or the Telegram group itself.

But there's not actually much activity there either. And the vast bulk of the chat is around gifting, whether real or fantasy. Which is actually pretty boring to watch, given users are so widely spread around the world few seem to be in the same cities! I was hoping it would be a bit raunchier, somehow.

I used to be on the bz group. Wasn't that active at all.

I was surprised people weren't going wild on it knowing they won't be censored. 

Edited by Njn0mc

I am looking at a group right now called "sexdrugscockNhole ORIGINAL" they have 50 participants and I just have to click on "Join" and I am in.  Guys smoking, stroking, fucking, etc.  But here is the strange part, I have NO IDEA in God's green earth  how this group appeared at the top of my Telegram contacts.  I don't recall clicking on any link (though it's possible) or someone sending me an invitation to join(maybe)?

There are several on my phone and I can only recall ONE time that someone from here was nice enough to send me a link and I just typed in the search engine and the entire thing appeared.

Now it's quite obvious that I have absolutely no idea what I am doing with computers but for some reason, I am able to get into these room.  Who knows, DUMB LUCK?  Probably.

53 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

I am looking at a group right now called "sexdrugscockNhole ORIGINAL" they have 50 participants and I just have to click on "Join" and I am in.  Guys smoking, stroking, fucking, etc.  But here is the strange part, I have NO IDEA in God's green earth  how this group appeared at the top of my Telegram contacts.  I don't recall clicking on any link (though it's possible) or someone sending me an invitation to join(maybe)?

There are several on my phone and I can only recall ONE time that someone from here was nice enough to send me a link and I just typed in the search engine and the entire thing appeared.

Now it's quite obvious that I have absolutely no idea what I am doing with computers but for some reason, I am able to get into these room.  Who knows, DUMB LUCK?  Probably.

That’s a good group