It wasn't cheating

00Felix

Newly single as of Monday when the BF of about 2 years moved away. Shrink said I should take things slow, maybe stay off the apps, then find a new Relationship.

Truth is I was/am pissed that a job was worth more than me, so although I was literally honest about no apps, I wasted no time at the gym, showering after every work out, getting attention for my big uncut dick, and plotting.

Sure enough last night I knew I had hooked a 40-something, 6-foot plus beefy ginger guy I'd eyed many times before. Pretty sure he works out with a boyfriend often but his eye contact in the showers and the fact that he came right up to me when I was hanging out, reading my in the lobby afterward meant it was easy to get him to follow me home.

Soon as we're in the door his hand is on my dick through my short and it turns me on when I push this big guy down to his knees--I'm maybe 5'8"--and he's struggling to get my cock out and swallow it less than 10 seconds after we enter the apartment.

I'm feeling angry and mean--not because of him, but hey, he's followed me home because he wants something from me--so I say, "Does your boyfriend know you like to get fucked raw by big uncut cocks?"

And he startles but doesn't stop sucking my cock. And that's when I knew he was gonna take my load, which he was begging for 10 minutes later, And afterward there was no hesitation when he cleaned my cummy cock off with his mouth. And I felt so fucking good to be doing this again!

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

Fuck yeah!

18 hours ago, BoredMidwest said:

That's the best. I love putting a load in a cheater.

Hell yeah! And we cumdumps love taking loads from cheating tops as well

• 3 weeks later...

im a cheater (married to a woman) and take loads anytime i can with zero remorse. love being a cum slut and pleasuring men. the more i get the more i want

• 2 months later...

100% cheater for 20 years, used to be vers but stopped and have been a 100% raw cumslut bottom for over 10 years. Wife has no idea how many men have bred me in our marital bed, living room, family room or how many skeezy trap like living quarters I have walked into and just bent over and took a load from a stranger. Cheating is part of the appeal to me, so much DNA has been in and leaked out of me while talking to her, laying next to her, even fucking her and she is clueless to it all.

• Piggy 1