Spreading my Toxic Seed

Chapter 34: Tattoo You!

After my real dad left, we decided to parade Marc around Fantasyland.  We put his chastity jock on him, and put a leash around his neck to lead him.  The trail was pretty dead, but Fantasyland was quite busy.  Marc had quite a few offers for load 25, but said he belonged to us!  We went into the toy store, where my dad noticed some temporary tattoos.   He got a scorpion one for me, and a biohazard one for Marc.  The biohazard one was rather small, but my step dad wanted to place it on Marc's ass cheek that had the hashmarks on it.  That was only fitting as all 24 loads were toxic.  We went outside and read the directions saying to place the tattoo where desired, and wet it.  My step dad placed it on Marc's ass and then pissed on it to wet it.  It turned out perfectly.  Marc then opened up his mouth and stuck his tongue out, and my step dad drained his bladder into the piss Pigs mouth.

My step dad was about to place mine, and I said I felt that i had earned  a real scorpion tat.  My step dad said once Marc converted he'd get not only me, but Marc one also if he wanted.  My step dad placed the temporary tattoo on my stomach directly above my cock, and Marc pissed on it. I followed Marc's lead by opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out.  Maybe it was just me, but Marc's piss tasted a bit different.   Could it be because it now included HIV?

After a few hours exploring Fantasyland we decided to head back to the cabin.  As we passed the Peter totter, I reminded my step dad we hadn't experienced it yet.  He said I was right.  He told Marc and I to stay there, and me to suck Marc's cock and he would retrieve the key for Marc's chastity device. 

My step dad returned quickly, just as Marc shot his load in my mouth.  Marc positioned himself under the board, and I positioned my cock in the fucking hole.  My step dad was on the other side, and would control the up and downs.  I started with my cock in Marc's ass.  My step dad slowly started pushing down on his side.  We did have to experiment some to be sure my cock stayed in Marc's ass. 

We started at a slow place.  This had to be the most awkward way to fuck someone, and it wasn't long before my step dad told Marc and I to get off the board.  He then brought Marc over to a tree, and said let's breed him the good old fashioned way.  This was much better.  I was able to fuck at my own pace.  This time Marc was going to get it hard and deep.  As soon as I deposited load 25 in him, my step dad mounted him and gave him load 26.  When we were finished, we plugged him and headed back to the cabin where we laid in a sweaty pile.

• Like 3

Want to see Marc converting, first of all! 

And, no need to worry about people making nasty comments, I have received some of them regarding the story of the talking HIV virus but you know where I sent them? Simply pressed the button and flushed them down the toilet where they deserve to stay; maybe they think I've stopped writing about this because of them? I stopped because of lack of inspiration, due to other high-priority tasks, but the talking HIV is still here waiting for me to wake him up. 

You, for your ftm Dean character, do the same - never listen to people who want to put your self-esteem down, they have no value. 

If criticism has its sense, we can be upfront about it and maybe discuss; otherwise, pull the lever down and FLUSH! 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2023 at 7:00 AM, tighthole64 said:

Chapter 29: Papa Bear

We had created a poz cum seeking pig! We headed back to our cabin and he begged us to breed him again. We told him we needed to eat first, as we still had a long night to go. He then pleaded with us to at least brush his hole again. We of course agreed. Marc said, no let's wait until after dinner so both of us could fill his torn ass with our toxic cum. We assured him he'd be getting plenty more later tonight, and that by waiting until after dinner, our balls would have some time to build up more toxic sperm! 

We met up with my friend and his dad for dinner. My friend dad said he couldn't wait until Marc converted, so he could add his mixed strains in him. Marc told him he wanted him and his son to be the first to breed him after he converted. Marc added that he wanted his son to breed him first, to open his ass for his massive cock.  

Marc encouraged us to finish our meals quickly, as he needed seeded again. My step dad and I had a plan for when we returned and agreed we should hurry and finish our meal. Marc started taking his clothes off even as we were walking back to the cabin he was so ready! By the time we got to the porch of the cabin he was already completely naked. My stepdad told him to stay on the porch, and bend over the rail. We went inside, stripped and got some rope. When we returned. Marc was bent over the rail, begging us to breed him. We tied his wrists to the lower rail, and my step dad thrust his cock deep in him. It wasn't long before we had a small audience as our cabin was the direct path to the trails. Guys not only watched, but started fucking each other. It had become a small orgy in itself. Marc begged my stepdad to give him his toxic seed, and several guys said they would love to give Marc their toxic seed. My stepdad said sorry he's off limits, as he and I were going to be the ones to poz him. He did offer up my ass though. 

A big bearish guy took him up on his offer to breed me. He wasn't really my type, but toxic seed us toxic seed. He did have a six inch beer can thick cock, with a huge PA in it though. He did have an interesting tat on his back. It was hard to completely make out because his back was so hairy, but it was a bio symbol, inside an outline of Cuba. It also said CFR 19 There were a number of hash marks around it, but his hair obscured many of them. I bent over the rail next to Marc and he said are you ready for my Cuban strain boy. I was excited, yet afraid knowing that the Cuban strain usually developed into AIDS within three years, rather than the typical eight to ten years. Becoming full blown is something that my stepdad and I had discussed and came to the mutual conclusion that wouldn't be the best for either of us.  

I thought what the fuck. I was pretty sure I was creating my first son that weekend. With any luck, i would have at least one more before I started antivirals. Papa Bear as I called him, shoved his cock in my ass and started pumping me hard. It was a bit unusual as he would grunt on every thrust, and his big bear belly would slap against me. One thing I knew for sure is that his PA was definitely damaging the inside of my ass.

My stepdad finished inside of Marc, leaving his hands tied to the porch, and went inside to get the marker to put the fifth hash mark on his ass. Marc begged me to breed him, and I said can't you see im busy. The bear grunted and said he loved sandwiches. He picked me up with him still inside me, and set me down directly in line with Marc's ass. I quickly entered Marc's cum filled hole. Papa Bear pretty much just stood there as I thrusted my cock in Marc and back to take his cock. Papa Bear busted his Cuban strain in me, and my step dad went into the cabin to retrieve a plug. My stepdad then cleaned Papa Bears blodied cock. Papa Bear headed back to the trail.

Would love to see if anything happened with Papa Bears Cuban strain 

• Like 1

Chapter 35: Job Done?

Just one more chapter after this to find out!  Don't worry though, a fun spin off story is in the works.  I'm LOVING it thus far!

As we laid there, Marc thanked us for a wonderful weekend.  He asked if we could return to the campground after he converted.  He smiled and said he  could only image how many loads he'd collect given the fact that he got 26 from just the three of us!  What a slut he'd become!

Marc then asked us if we thought we got the job done, and we said there's really no way to tell yet, but given the quantity and strength of our toxic seed, the odds were quite good.  I told Marc to give his ass a rest when he got  back, and he said it definitely needed one.  My step dad told him he could fuck anyone he wanted, even the jock pussy If he wanted, but not to take any loads up his ass. 

I told Marc the conversion process usually takes around two weeks, and to let us know if he showed any signs of illness.  I reminded him that not all guys get the fuck flu, but pretty sure he would.  I explained that although he was sick it was a good sign knowing our toxic seed was trying to permanently take over his body.  Given that all of our strains were very potent and this was the first time he'd taken toxic seed, we hoped his conversion would be a quick one.

I advised him to keep in contact with his doctor there.   My step dad said he knew the doctor as they have fucked before.  He said his cock was similar to his, and he has HIV, but not sure if he's on meds or not.  We all fell asleep in each other's arms, and when we awoke took a shower together.  Marc was the first to leave, and my step dad said he wanted to breed me one more time before we left.  We went to the porch and he tied my hands to the rail, like he had done to Marc before.  He pounded me hard, and we drew an audience.   After he dropped his load deep in me, I got two other loads deposited in me.  What a way to end the weekend!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

Chapter 36: My first Son!

Both Marc and I eagerly awaited to see if he would convert. Almost three weeks later, he texted me a picture of a positive home test, with the note Congratulations you are a daddy! My cock immediately rose to attention, and I sent the picture to my step dad saying congratulations step dad! My dad was at work, but took a picture of him with his pants down behind his desk. His cock was rock hard, and glistening with pre cum. He told me to get in the car, and drive to his office and he'd breed me.  

His office was a small private office and closed at 5. Most of his co workers had left. I got to his office, locked the door and dropped my pants. He was rock hard on his chair, and said take a seat. I immediately got on his lap, and rode him with furry until he busted inside me. I got off of his lap, and he said bend over my desk bitch. He then fucked me like crazy, saying things like not bad for a granddad huh? 

We then decided to go out and celebrate the birth of my first son. And here ends this storyline, but don't fret, a new one is in the works!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

So this was tye last chapter in this story, HOWEVER I am starting a new one entitled Living Positively.  It will be in this same fiction section.  I will start with a brief prequel prior to starting the actual story!

I HOPE you continue to follow it!

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...