Old poz monster cock

I would love being Mark. I have had quite a few trolls cocks in my ass because they were hung. When I was in college I had an older fat guy not poz who after the first time he fucked me I begged for his cock. 

• Like 1

Part 2

For the next few days things went mostly normal. My ass hurt most of the day after riding Vince. He had offered for me to ride it again but I wasn’t up to it nor did I really want to. Perhaps eventually I might want to try it again but my rational brain was telling me not to risk it. He had been getting a bit more familiar with me since then. Putting his hands in places where they shouldn’t go. Touching me with his dick whenever he got the chance. Poking my hole hear and there. The sort of stuff he used to do previously but now it happened with more frequency. I guess I really shouldn’t be too surprised about it. I sat on his cock, let him suck my toes and took a load of his piss up inside me. That sort of kink play would make his usual teasing seem fairly tame by comparison. Despite his previous statements he never actually went into my room while I was asleep and “finished the job“. He may be a kinky fucker who pushes boundaries, but he’s not a rapist. I wouldn’t continue to be his roommate if things got that out of hand.

This morning I was still in bed sleeping. My alarm wasn’t set and I was hoping to sleep in. I felt something on my feet. Warm and wet. I slowly woke up and saw Vince was in my room at the foot of my bed, licking my feet.

“Vince what are you doing?” I said half awake. It wasn’t like him to just come in here.

“Good morning! Figured you’d enjoy a nice wake up call.” He continued to suck my toes. 

“Stop messing around. I’m not into that. I was hoping to sleep in.” Admittedly the feeling of a mouth on my toes felt good. So good I was starting to get hard.

“Don’t be modest Mark, I saw your cocks reaction when I sucked your toes the first time. And I’m getting the same reaction now.”

I forgot that I was sleeping in the nude. My hard on was on full display. Vince looked at it as he licked my feet.

“Come on enough of that. I wanna get some more sleep.” I pulled my feet away from him and rolled to the side. Vince crawled on the bed and laid down behind me. I was wondering what he was up to then I felt his cock slide between my cheeks and press up against my hole. It was wet and slick.

“Vince why’s your cock wet?”

“That’s just lube, it’ll help slide up in you.” Vince rocked his hips, humping my ass.

“You already had my ass three times.”

“Those were just samples. Plus your ass should be fully recovered by now. Don’t you want to try and fit the rest of me in you?” He then gave jab forward and his head popped inside me.

“Ugh, not right now man.” I was still groggy and tried moving away but he moved with me sliding in deeper. He started pumping it in back and forth. The lubed shaft sliding in easily.

“Then just let me feel you for a bit.” I wasn’t in the mood to argue and it was feeling good.

“Fine just for a bit.” Vince pushed in further and fucked my ass happily.

“Yeah that’s good neg boy. Taking this old man’s dirty cock.” I didn’t appreciate the kink talk but I I figured it would be fine to let him has his fun for a little while. I’d need to get him out before he got too into it. Then Vince pulled my hips toward him and he leaned in more. He was sinking a lot more of his huge cock in me. 

“Ow that’s hurting. How deep are you going?” 

“10 inches and counting. You’re ass is doing a good job at taking me this time.” That much already? Wow I guess he really did a number on me when I sat on it. Vince reached around and grabbed my morning wood and stroked me. His hips didn’t stop humping my hole. I was fully awake now and enjoying my dick being rubbed. The cock up my ass was definitely helping. It was plunging away inside me and I could feel my insides getting bashed around. Vince was moaning and pushing in deeper. It hurt but it was manageable. I could feel it reaching quite a ways in then I felt Vince’s balls hit my ass.

“Ah shit did you get all of it in?”

“Not all. You’re round ass is lovely but it’s cushioning me from get those last few inches in.” His hips were now slapping my ass as he fucked. I was gritting my teeth as his length was stabbing away inside. 

“Can you fit the rest?” I asked not because I wanted Vince to fuck me but because I was genuinely curious if I could handle it.

“Lift your leg.” He grabbed my leg and pointed it up in the air. Then he sat up and repositioned us where I was on my back and both my legs went up in the air then my knees were pushed towards my head. My ass spread and Vince was now fucking down into me. His cock continuing it’s assault. This position was very different. I didn’t have the cushion of my ass cheeks like before nor the control of sitting on it days ago. This was a more intense fucking. Vince’s monster cock dove down and up and back down. Every thrust felt like it was digging into my insides further and it was driving me crazy. His balls repeatedly slapped my ass as he came down on me. He must have been sinking most if not all of it in. His balls do sag low so that’s not the typical example of going balls deep for him. Then he started to speed up. I could tell he was getting close and wanted to shoot soon.

“Ah! Vince you should pull out. That’s enough.”

“You sure? I haven’t cum today yet. I was saving it for you.”

“I don’t want your poz cum. Come on take it out.” I put my hand on his stomach and moved him away from my ass, his cock popped out with a moist sound. 

“It’s gotta shoot somewhere.” He then got on top of me and pointed his cock towards my face. He was furiously stroking it. 

“Here it comes. Open your mouth. I want you to swallow it.” 

“Get a towel or something.” He moved forward and jammed his head in my mouth. It went in deep and hit the back of my throat.

“Aaagh! Fuck!” Is dick throbbed in my mouth and it blasted torrents of thick chunky cum. The flavor was intense, salty sour and meaty. It nearly made me gag. I had no choice but to swallow each blast in sync with his ribbons shooting almost like toothpaste squeezing out of a tube. I didn’t want it to get all over my bed. Vince put a hand on my head as he kept pumping his cock in my mouth. It felt like he was trying to force it down my throat, feeding his sick jizz directly into my stomach. I tried my best to swallow as much of it as I could. It seemed like it was never ending. It was making my stomach turn. But eventually it did calm down and he finally finished blasting down my throat.

“Ooh fuck that was nice. Great job swallowing it. I almost thought you were gonna puke.” Once his dick was out of my mouth I coughed and caught my breath. I felt a little nauseous with my new impromptu breakfast stewing away in my gut. Vince’s cock was still semi hard and resting against my face.

“Damnit Vince. Did you have to feed me it? Your cum is fucking potent as hell.” He kept sitting on my chest, rubbing my face with his leaking cock.

“It was fun though. And you seem to enjoy it based on your hard on.” He each behind him and stroked my cock more. Yeah I was still hard but that was a given with the morning and all the stimulation I received. But I was still recovering from swallowing his load so I wasn’t in the mood for anymore of his mischief. I got up from underneath him and went to the kitchen since I was wide awake now. I was going to have some of the coffee left over from earlier but when I poured a mug I all of a sudden didn’t feel like it. It was my current stomach content that was spoiling my appetite.

‘I can’t believe I swallowed all that. I should have just let him spray my pillow. I can still taste it.’ I changed over to a glass of water instead. I think I was getting a stomach ache. Whatever was in Vince’s balls it was definitely not agreeing with me. 

I laid down on the couch to relax for a bit. My mind was going over all the things I had done with my poz roommate these past few days. I’ve taken his cock in my ass four times, once in the mouth, swallowed his cum, taken his piss, had my feet played with. This was getting out of control. We shouldn’t be doing these things. But it would be foolish to say I didn’t enjoy it a little. Sure Vince was a depraved wasting old guy but feeling that python jackhammer away was an experience I’d probably not find easily. And now I’m currently digesting a gut full of yellow cottage cheese he calls his cum. His ejaculate just isn’t normal. For a moment I thought it might have been better for him to shoot it up my ass, that way I wouldn’t have to taste it. But that would really fuck me over. Maybe if I offer to suck him off, he won’t try for my ass as much. 

Vince came out of my room and started rubbing my feet on the armrest.

“You’ve come a long way Mark. I’m proud of you. How did my cum taste? Good right?”

“Yeah it was good.” I lied. I wasn’t in the mood to argue but the foot rub did feel nice.

“Glad to hear it. But I still want to breed your ass eventually.” He was now sucking my toes again. The feeling was nice and was arousing me a little. Then I said something without really thinking.

“Vince I’ll suck you as much as you want. Maybe that will keep you away from my ass.” Vince stopped licking my feet and perked up.

“Really? No taking this back now.” Before I could see what he was doing Vince was already slapping my face with his semi hard cock. “Suck it now since I all of a sudden have free range of your mouth.” I was already regretting what I said. I sat up and Vince pointed his dick towards my lips. I could see it getting bigger. He wanted to go again? “Come on open up.”

“Now? But you already came earlier.”

“I won’t waste an opportunity to make you my cock sucking slut. You don’t have to make me cum but I want you to get used to the taste of it.”

Well shit. I said I would so I had to keep my word. I opened my mouth and Vince stuck it in. I sucked the head of his dick and worked some of it in. He looked at me approvingly. Previously I only had it in my mouth for a moment before he shot his load but now I was slowly nursing on it. His hips rocked back-and-forth with my head bobbing. I hope he wasn’t planning on getting all of it in. My ass was one thing. But I couldn’t fit 14 inches down my throat. His hip movements worked quite a bit of it in my mouth but he wasn’t trying to go too far.

“That’s good Mark. Suck on that poz cock. Oof that’s nice. You were always so resistant to take my diseased dick. What would your father think he saw you sucking on a dirty old cock that could belong to your grandfather?”

There he goes again with that kind of talk. But I knew Vince was a raunchy fucker. He was enjoying this. He was enjoying being able to bring me down several notches. Despite his dirty talk, I was able to enjoy sucking his dick. It was the biggest dick I had ever sucked or even seen so I would be a fool not to like it a little. I worked on his cock for like 10 or 15 minutes. Keeping my pace, matching with Vince’s face fucking. But now he was getting more energetic with it. I could taste his pre in my mouth. It seemed like he was building up to another orgasm. I said I would suck his cock but I wasn’t sure if I could handle another load of his tart thick cum. I could still feel his previous load in my stomach.

“Oh yeah Mark. I’m going to shoot again. Be a good boy and swallow your breakfast.” He grabbed my head and fucked my face more furiously. I was starting to gag on it and having a hard time keeping my composure. Vince was grunting and I could tell he was about to blow. I really didn’t want to taste it again. “Fuck yeah! Fuck, aaah!” 

As Vince reached another ejaculation he slammed his hips towards my head as hard as he could and I felt his cock punch down my throat and enter my esophagus. The throat penetration hurt like hell and I couldn’t breath but his shaft kept sliding in. I could feel his cock pulsing rapidly and repeatedly as he was depositing directly into my gut. I was trying to struggle against him. Putting my hands on his hips and pushing away. But Vince was determined to get every inch of his length down my throat. He quickly got in all the way down to the base. Every inch of him was inside. My throat was on fire, I was suffocating. And his cock was still injecting it’s gross load into me. There was a pain at the top of my stomach once my face met with his hips. For all I know, the head of his dick might have punched into my stomach. His hands were on the back of my head pulling my hair into him and he was shouting with every spurt into me. I was getting lightheaded and felt like I was about to pass out. Vinces cock still throbbing in my throat. A dozen ribbons? Two dozen? I couldn’t tell. By the time it felt like his ejaculation was calming down to a stop and his cock sliding out of me my vision went black and I passed out. 

Probably not the Best position to be passed out. My bare ass lubed and stretched out exposed to a perpetually horny poz fucker who’s made it his goal to impregnate me one way or another.

10969504-6229-48DA-9187-FFA23D90050B.jpeg

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

Hot as always. Can't wait to see the boy get destroyed his gut! Can he hand free cumming from fucked by 14 inch poz cock. Rip g-spot.

Love all of you story. it's hot to see beautiful boy becoming sex slave.

How interesting if super handsome muscular athlete man breed with filthy disabled beggar old troll who has gigantic poz cock?

Love.

• Like 1