Old poz monster cock

2 hours ago, bishounen said:

Hot as always. Can't wait to see the boy get destroyed his gut! Can he hand free cumming from fucked by 14 inch poz cock. Rip g-spot.

Love all of you story. it's hot to see beautiful boy becoming sex slave.

How interesting if super handsome muscular athlete man breed with filthy disabled beggar old troll who has gigantic poz cock?

Love.

I can't wait for part 3. Who knows what's going to happen with an unconscious young man with a stomach full of diseased cum, a lubed and opened hole, a stretched and sore throat, and an old, horny, diseased predator in the room.

Also want the sex slave bit to happen. And could all of this be happening in the same apartment building as other activities?

Waking up face down on the floor as he’s grinding his balls against my taint after impaling my boipussy would be the absolute best 

forced full of all 14” and no escape from taking those thick chunky poison loads from his horse balls

It is just a matter of time and Mark is going to tell this old guy to cum in his ass. I feel that the old guy does want permission to cum and once he gets it there will be an awesome orgasm in Marks ass. Mark wants it, he just doesn`t realize it yet but he will.

• Like 2

Part 3

It only took me a short moment to regain consciousness. First thing I noticed was my throat was sore and my stomach felt queazy from the multiple huge loads of Vince’s special brand of cum in it. Then I noticed I wasn’t in the living room but I was in Vince’s bed. He must have carried me here when I was out. 

“Hey you didn’t die! That’s good news for me. I would have had to work hard to dump a load in your ass before you got cold, he he he.” Vince was there playing with my ass. He had a couple fingers in me that he replaced with his tongue. As good as it felt I turned over and faced him, which incidentally landed my legs around his waist and his semi hard cock touch my ass. 

“How long was I out?” My voice was scratchy as I asked rubbing my throat. 

“Less then a minute. I figured you’d like to be more comfy.” His arms wrapped around my legs. His hands rubbing my ass. He moved his hips forward and his shaft ground against my crack.

“Vince, my ass is sore, my throat is sore. My stomach hurts. I can’t handle anymore messing around.”

“You said you’d suck my cock anytime.”

“You can’t possibly go another round so soon.”

“He he, yeah you’re right. I’ll need a while before I’m ready to go again. A younger version of me would be more energetic and I’d be hips deep in your ass about now.” He continued his humping. Miming out the motions of ass fucking. His dick was only half erect which was impressive enough given his two orgasms earlier. He grabbed his dick and was aiming it towards my hole, trying to push it in.

“Vince I thought you weren’t going to fuck me?” 

“I’m not, I just need to take a piss.” He forced his half hard cock in my ass which gave little resistance.

“Again? I don’t want piss up my ass.”

“Oh then would you like to drink it?”

“Ew no. No water sports.”

“I won’t ask for another blow job today if you let me piss in your ass from now on. You’re throat could use a rest.”

“Ugh fine make it quick.” I was still horse and rubbing my throat. It hurt to talk and if I could give my mouth a break for a while then I’m fine with taking a little piss where I can’t actually taste it. As soon as I gave to go ahead, I felt a hot spreading sensation in my ass. He was already relieving himself inside me.

“Ahhh, that’s a good toilet boy. Oh how I wanted you like this the moment I saw you. Yeah that’s a thirsty ass. Oof drink me up toilet boy.”

“That nickname better not stick. God, how much do you have in you?” I was feeling my guts bloat as Vince continued to stream. I hadn’t even noticed that he was all the way inside me. But that didn’t count for much given how he was only half soft. 

“You’re all they way inside me this time.”

“Ah, yeah. It’s easier this way. But you better hope I don’t get a full hard on like this, or it’ll get full on hard at full length. Oh, there we go. All finished. How do you feel?”

“Like I’m going to burst. I should go to the bathroom.” Vince kept me glued to his cock.

“Not yet. We don’t want to blast it all over the sheets now. Just let it spread deeper in you. Trust me, I’m very experienced with this. The more you wait the more my piss will work it’s way up and you’ll feel a little less bloated.”

I laid back and waited for his piss to spread deeper in me. While I waited I considered my situation. This was the fifth time I’ve had his cock in me now? I lost track. But I’m here in his room with it up in me again. Somehow how he keeps getting me to do these things. But to be fair it’s not entirely his fault. My curiosity and minor enjoyment of some of the things he does has also been a factor. At first I thought it was all him but more and more I’m starting to get into more kink myself. I learned I liked having my feet played with. And if I try to think about it with an open mind, sure, a cock pissing in my ass is kinda hot too. Weird, last week I was a totally vanilla guy and now I’m doing raunch with a dirty poz fucker. If any of these kinks stuck I should definitely try them about with other guys. Ouch what’s that?

“Ooh seems like I’m getting a little harder, ooh he he he. What will happen to your ass if I get to full mast?”

“Ow can you pull out now?”

“Why? Let’s see where this goes.” He was now fucking my ass again. This time filled with piss and his hips firmly pressed against my ass. His dick was getting harder and it was bulldozing it’s way in me. It was hurting the more he kept it in.

“Ah, no more. I need up, seriously.”

“Okay, such a serious boy.” He stopped fucking and slowly pulled his cock out. I managed to clench up but a little piss still got out. “Oops, we’ll I guess that was bound to happen. Oh well it’s only a little.” 

I slowly got up and left Vince’s room. I got rid of whatever I could from the piss fucking and brushed my teeth. I looked for any pepto but we were out. I could barely recognize my reflection. I was turning into a kinkster wither I wanted to or not. And my roommate was the corrupter. 

For the rest of the day I managed to go unmolested. Minus a few minor incidences. Vince regained his need to cum and was looking for hookups. I enjoyed my day while he was out. I managed to get a few assignments finished since I didn’t have the distractions. My throat was still a little sore but my stomach not longer hurt. I guess Vince’s cum can do a number on you in more ways then one. Can you get food poisoning from cum? 

After I felt like I was productive enough I went out myself. I needed time away from the flat and unwind. I went to a local gay bar that was close by. I just wanted a couple drinks, and exchange glances with handsome strangers. I definitely wasn’t in the mood to hook up but the attention would be welcomed. I sat at the bar and ordered a whisky cola. After a few refreshing sips I surveyed the place. A few faces I recognized, some new ones, some creepy ones, some cute ones. There weren’t many there tonight, probably because it was still early. 

One drink turned into four. I was getting a comfortable buzz on. Not crazy drunk but I was definitely feeling it. I had chatted with a couple guys casually until they had to go meet up with friends. I had an invite to join a group for bar hopping but I had class in the morning and wasn’t up for it. When the semester is over I’ll be able to take a little brake from the crazy scheduling. 

At some point I needed to take a leak so I wandered to the bathroom. I was wobbling a bit. The booze was probably effecting me a little more then I thought. The bathroom was way in the back and had one of those weird layouts. An L shaped room with urinals around the counter of the stalls. I think it was pretty popular for cruising, not that I’d have any experience with that. I wandered all the way around at the end of the urinals to the only one that looked the least dirty. As I was doing my business someone else came in. He went to the urinal right next to me. Of course he chose that one. Of all the urinals he could have picked he picked the one next to me and we were both at the far end of the room. 

“Hey there. Nice cock.” Yup, he was cruising. He was a tall 40 something fat guy with greasy messy dark hair and thinning on top. He had baggy worn through clothing and sandals. He had harsh rough facial features and a nasally voice. He wouldn’t classify as a bear, more like a weirdo living in his mothers basement. The type of guy I’d normally avoid. He wasn’t pissing. I glanced down at his dick and he was stroking a fat 5 inch cock with a large cock head, his balls were big but his bush was unkempt. The alcohol was throwing me off guard because I wasn’t subtle enough at the glance. He caught me staring. 

“You can suck it if you like.” He turned towards me and stepped closer holding his dick up. He had BO. I could tell but the way he talked and carried himself, he wasn’t all there. I said nothing and finished shaking my last few drops. But before I could put my dick away he put a hand on my butt. “You’re Vince’s boy right?”

“What? How…” That got my attention. How did this guy know Vince and how did he know we knew eachother? But I wasn’t anyones ‘boy’. The harsh looking guy looked over his shoulder as if to make sure no one was around then went behind me and pulled my pants down. He bent me over the urinal and I was having trouble keeping my balance. Woah what’s happening right now? He’s not actually going to fuck me is he?

“I just gotta do this real quick.”

He spat on his cock and was jabbing against my hole. His head was digging into me and he put his hands on my hips and slammed forward penetrating me all the way.

“Ow what the hell?!” He was fucking me desperately. He was clumsy and rough. I was able to take his length easy enough but the girth was challenging.

“Oh yes! Hot ass!” His slamming was relentless. His big belly rested on my ass and it felt like I was getting absorbed into him. My face was almost against the wall. He was too big to get away from and he was enjoying my ass like a starving dog. 

“Dude pull it out.” I grunted softly. I didn’t want to be too loud because I was terrified of what anyone would think if they saw this. I wasn’t even sure he heard me.

“I haven’t fucked a delicious boy like you before. Oh fuck I’m gonna cum! Sorry! I have to cum in you! You don’t mind! You’re a dirty cum pig! ARGHH!” He slammed into me several times as he unloaded into me. His cock throbbed as it gushed. Shit what did he just say? Fuck no, this guy needs to get the hell off me. He kept thrusting in me a few times as he finished up. I wanted him out as soon as possible but he just held me in place. Then I heard him sigh. “Ahhhh…” my ass felt a familiar hot spreading. ‘Damn it, am I getting pissed in again?!’. He was definitely pissing inside me. I could feel it spreading deep but luckily it wasn’t a huge amount. The creep eventually pulled out of me. A small stream of yellow squirted out my ass and dripped on the floor. He let go of me and I fell to the floor. As I looked up at him he stared down at me.

“You should come home with me. I have plans for a handsome juicy boy like you.” The sketchy guy took off a sandal and held a foot in front of my face. It was massive and plump like a size 14 and dirty on bottom. ‘Hu? What is he doing?’ He brought it down and smeared his foot sweat on my face. I was grabbing his leg and trying to get him away but i couldn’t stop his large foot. It was moist and rank. This guy was trying to get as much kink mileage as he could. Then he shoved his toes in my mouth. I protested but nothing else I was doing worked so I figured it would be best to do what he wanted so he’d leave. I reluctantly sucked his toes the same way Vince sucked mine. The taste was almost like Vince’s cum, salty and foul, but a bit cheesy. I was hating it, but after a minute of licking his foot clean my dick was starting to get hard. ‘Oh fuck! I’m not getting into this am I?’ I tried to fight back my boner but there was something about the softness of the bottoms of his feet that felt, cushy? Soft? Something like that. I couldn’t really describe it. It was…nice?

“Nice, boner there.” He moved his foot from my face down to my cock and rubbed it. He put his hands in the wall to support himself while he was jacking me with his foot. It felt good and I was leaking pre so his foot job was getting slippery. It was so embarrassing. I was getting turned on by it. Not from him but from what he was doing. I couldn’t help but grab it and move my hips so I could hump it in rhythm to his movements. He stopped moving his foot and let me fuck his sole at my own pace. His meaty toes caressing my head. It didn’t take me long to work up to a cum shot. I blasted my load all over his foot and between his toes. My heart was beating fast and the creepy guy kept looking around.

He turned around and for a second I thought he was going to leave but he walked backwards towards me and pulled his pants down revealing his fat lumpy pockmarked ass. He spread his cheeks and exposed a dark hairy gaping ass hole. It was large and moist and it was coming right toward me.

“I’ve always wanted to do this.” I threw my hands up and pushed them against his huge ass but he buried my face in it regardless. My resisting stopped his slimy pulsing hole from kissing my lips but just ever so slightly. He stank and I didn’t want to rim him. But my arm strength was failing me. He let go of his cheeks which engulfed my head ear to ear. His drooling doughnut hole puckered towards me like a hungry beast ready to devour prey wandering into it’s cave. Oh shit I’m about to eat the ass of this gross basement troll. 

“Come on, stick that tongue out. Shove it in my hole. Lick me clean.”

Luckily someone else came in the bathroom, but straight into a stall by the entrance. That made the chubby stranger jump a bit and remember we weren’t in a perminantly private place. He pulled his ass away and stood up. Thank goodness, I thought I was going to get swallowed whole by that bottomless cavern.

“Here, you can have this back.” He handed me my phone. When did he get that? When he fucked me?

“Why did you have this?”

“I have your number now. I have a bigger apatite then this. I’ll see you around.” He hurried out of there leaving me alone.

I looked through my messages. He shot videos of himself fucking me and giving him foot service. It looked like he sent himself the videos too. Also my number and home address were sent to him. Great now I’m gonna get stalked by the living definition of a stalker. I’ll need to get tested soon because that pig shot in me too. I stood up and I was still wobbly. I didn’t bother with getting his piss out of me, I just wanted to leave as soon as possible. So I made my way home.

When I got home I struggled with the keys for a bit but managed to get the door open. I wanted a damn shower after what I don’t even want to think about happened. I was tired and dizzy with too much to drink. I leaned up against the couch and stripped my clothes off. I was going to head to the shower but I ended up falling asleep right there.

838DF209-7788-497D-A192-E3E58072ED3C.png

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 16