Session for chat

cheatingjock

Its an anonymous group chat that doesn't require a phone # for a unique id.  Its quite nice, includes group chat but not as feature rich as telegram (but more anonymous)

My ID: 059082f9439ee7f9db6c8be9d0ae93614ef0463fadd43bf9a333d2d4403235550a

Depends what better is... but it was designed to be as minimally traceable as possible. from their website:

Conversations in Session are end-to-end encrypted, just as in most private messengers. However, when you use Session, the identities of the people communicating are also protected. Session keeps your communication private, secure, and anonymous.

When using Session, your messages are sent to their destinations through a decentralised onion routing network similar to Tor (with a few key differences), using a system we call onion requests. Onion requests protect user privacy by ensuring that no single server ever knows a message’s origin and destination. For more on this, check out What is an onion routing network? below. For more technical details, read our blog on onion requests.

Session’s code is open-source and can be independently audited at any time. Session is a project of the Oxen Privacy Tech Foundation, a not-for-profit organisation whose mission is to provide the world with better access to digital privacy technologies.

Session has also undergone a security audit by Quarkslab, the results of which can be found here.

damned geek here, but I did not know this stuff. I'll go through it and read its terms and conditions carefully before making any choices. 

I don't like those Telegram or other stuff (for sex/poztalk related conversations) except for my bf of course, because they're associated to my real phone numbers and having to pay an extra-number just for chatting dirty, no! Not my thing! 

Am I a secret agent or whatever? No, I want to act in the safest way possible! I'm a fanatic of computer safety then I talk about unprotected sex... I'm a living paradox I know! As I also know telegram allows to add my real number. But no...I prefer not! And I'll look to study this "session". Thanks for having let me know its existence. 

6 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

Yes. Kik is annoying as fuck. If you set up Kik on another device it erases ALL OF YOUR CHATS. So never do that. 

True. I stopped using kik. It’s also annoying in that you can only upload up to a certain size file. I use telegram now. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...