Asleep with cock in me

Bottom Jim

My regular came over last night. Of course we fucked and he came inside me. It was late and we both fell asleep Hi dick was still inside me. 
About two hours later we both sort of woke up I realized his dick was still inside me. He whispered how did I like it It was wonderful Of course he got hard and blew another load in me. His dick stayed in my ass for about three hours When he did pull out I felt empty 

next time maybe all night with his dick on me

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

This has happened to me, only I was on the receiving end.  It was a work night, he had to get up in the morning, but he fell asleep after he shot his load.  Funny thing, I enjoyed the cock but when he started to snore, I had to wake him up.  He was embarrassed,  but appreciated my concern for his job and getting home to his own bed.  I still play with him to this day,

• Like 2

On 6/25/2023 at 4:08 PM, sleazebugga said:

Quite often fall asleep afterwards with my cock inside my partner..... Feels very intimate. Just need to make sure the circulation isn't cut off...😁

mmmm you do and you know I love it when you do 😘 xx

On 6/25/2023 at 12:38 PM, descartes70817 said:

I've fallen asleep with my cock still inside a bottom and then woken up with my cock hard and already fucking them before they're totally awake.

I love it when I wake up and am in the process of being fucked!  

• Like 1