Which is hotter: Open relationships/cuckolding or cheating?

Cheating is fun and hot as fuck. Showing up to my bfs place with him not knowing ive been bred by a bunch of guys before him. However, i kinda wish he was into me taking loads and being used by other guys. Either way, im having fun being a cumdump. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Never dated for a number of reasons and don't know that I would, but perhaps if it is the right guy and he accepts me as I am. I find cheaters super hot and wanna hook up with them bad. I love the bad boys who are breaking the rules and fucking their loads into someone other than their BF, wife or GF, or taking loads without their other half knowing. Open relationships are cool too...I know in a lot of cases its a don't ask/don't tell thing but ones where I can make it a three way are hot too. Have a few open couples I play with together and apart and that's hot

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm not a fan of 1on1 cheaters as somehow their bf has found me and accosted me online, by email or even by phone.
I tell them to take it up with their partner and maybe I wasn't the first time away from their bed.
I never bothered to say I didn't realise the slut was attached cos the bf wouldn;t belive me.

So, I find cheating hot, but (hypocritical statement to follow) I'd rather have an open relationships than be cheated on. I'd like the option of watching, but I don't want to live not knowing. 

• Like 1

Open relationships are fine. They obviously work for plenty of guys, and they’re incomparably better than monogamy.

For me, though, cheating is so, so much hotter. I blow my biggest loads when there’s some risk. That ideally means no protection, in public and with other guys who are cheating. 

I know a lot of you aren’t going to like this, but I’ve cheated in every relationship I’ve been in, right from the get-go. I’m not ashamed of that. In fact, I’m proud that I’ve never been caught. Cheating has made me smarter, more alert, more efficient: and it’s given me the great pleasure of swapping loads with hundreds or thousands of other horny guys. 

39 minutes ago, barebackbro said:

I know a lot of you aren’t going to like this, but I’ve cheated in every relationship I’ve been in, right from the get-go  

I don’t like that. I love it 😍 I’ll pretend I don’t notice the cum in your ass even tho I love sloppy seconds. Win win. Or go ahead and fuck me and I’ll ignore your ass crack is wet when I grab it to pull you in deeper. Good bf material for me!!

• Like 1

As a person only several months out of a 10 year relationship that was largely not open in any way, I'm not sure I find any of these hot.  That said, I'm also somewhat anti-relationship so I say bring on the cheaters.  They can fuck me, I'll fuck them, they can deal with the drama back at home! 🙂

I like the idea of an open relationship, My last boyfriend and i (10yrs) had an open relationship. Sometimes we did 3 ways and others we played on our own. We would always tell each other what we did, especially when we were playing together or jacking off together. We would also always play with each other. even if it was just kissing or nipple play or playing with the balls while the other one jacked off.

But what made me sad, was when I played with guys that were in Long term relationship and they said their partner and them never have sex. how could you stay with someone who won't touch you. 

I think it depends on how one values their relationship and respect their partner. I’m not a fan of cheering. It’s dishonest and hurtful. I’ve seen it and experienced it too many times to selfishly say use the Paris Hilton voice please) “that’s hot.”

we do have people on the ok list to play with. ☺️👍

now, watching another guy destroy my hubbys ass, using him, filling him… hot af.