Which is hotter: Open relationships/cuckolding or cheating?

Cheating. All day. Every day. The sneaking around, forbidden emotions all makes me feel like a dirty person and I thrive on that. To me it's the ultimate hedonistic pleasure. Once you give yourself up to being bad it almost just continues to feed itself and you end up wanting it more and more

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, bottomboib said:

Cheating. All day. Every day. The sneaking around, forbidden emotions all makes me feel like a dirty person and I thrive on that. To me it's the ultimate hedonistic pleasure. Once you give yourself up to being bad it almost just continues to feed itself and you end up wanting it more and more

Same here, cheating is super hot

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

Open for me because I love watching my boy take loads from other tops especially strangers. It's also hot when he comes home loaded up and I get to fuck them deeper into him.

On 6/27/2023 at 9:03 PM, atlfukbud said:

I have an open relationship w/ my husband of 27 years and our boyfriend of 10 — but cheating is the HOTTEST. Even within the open parameters, I find that cheating or having secret rendezvous can really be delicious — the risk, the pushing limits and having something that no one else knows about is so sexy and hot — even if we eventually share.

Exactly. Open with partner of 20+ years, but cheating is hot AF. 

• Piggy 2
  • Downvote 1

All I can offer is my own experience:

I met my life-partner at the tubs, doing what he loved to do right next to me, doing what I loved to do. Without going into all the then this happened, then that happened, we became a couple, whose relationship was founded on the principle that each of us would take pleasure in the other's sexual Lusts.  We hit the bars/backrooms together, sometimes we'd go to different bars, sometimes one of us would stop off mid-day for a quickie at some abs, and that only made our bond even stronger. 

If he was a little late, I knew exactly where he was and what he was doing.  If I were a little late, he knew exactly what I was doing. It made my Cock haaaard, knowing he was sucking off Cocks at some gh.  He always loved when I picked some guy up to bring home, and the reverse was just as true.  In 30 years, only once did some kid think he was going to get pushy, which is when he found out the hard way what "pushy" really means.  

I vote for being completely open and honest with one's partner, and from day-one.  There's really no good reason not to.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On two separate occasions in the past 5 years I've pulled up to a house where I'd been before.

Sure, they could have been roommates. But I always look for fotos and other evidence. 

Nice when they're both cheating. At least I'm not a total home wrecker 😂 

On 6/28/2023 at 1:45 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I had the opportunity recently to reconnect with an old friend that had moved away. He is married and I have also known his husband for many years.  I have never done anything with either of them sexually but as a whore bottom I wouldn’t say no. When we started talking we got into a long conversation about relationship do’s and don’t’s. My friend chuck whom I have the long relationship is a dom and his husband is very sub. He told me that when they first got married his sub was always cheating behind his back because he was not getting what he needed at home. They came to an agreement that they could each do whatever they needed to keep their sexual needs met. Over time they grew tired of random hook ups and started cuck play. They enjoy it much better. Of course this is all a lead in to my dom friend breeding me while his husband watched. It was hot for me. My friend surprised me was a big girthy cock and treated me like the cum dump I am. It was a win win for everyone.

That sounds amazing!

On 6/26/2023 at 2:56 AM, BootmanLA said:

This says pretty much all of it.

I get that monogamy isn't easy (and moreover, doesn't even appeal to a lot of guys). That's fine. Acknowledge that, and figure out how you're going to make things work, to whatever degree of openness, and go have fun.

And that openness can be anything from "we share a third partner together" to "we each have whatever fun we want on our own"; it can be "we don't talk about who we fuck outside the relationship" or "we tell each other everything and enjoy hearing each others' exploits" - or anything in between, such as acknowledging an outside partner if it comes up, but not mentioning him otherwise. Open can take a plethora of forms, and only the couple in question can decide what form is right for them.

What makes no sense to me is either or both parties pretending to be monogamous but not actually doing so - and lying about it. I just can't wrap my head around a relationship which has that level of dishonesty so close to the core. It's not the fact of the other partners - sexual exclusivity isn't necessary in a relationship, in my view. But honesty is. For the guys on here who've gushed about how "hot" cheating is: I suspect you wouldn't say that if you were the one cheated on.

And I suspect you wouldn't feel that way if the "cheating" were something other than sexual. Like, for instance, let's say you found out your partner was skimming $200 a week out of your joint finances to give to a boyfriend on the side. Or to pay off a gambling debt. Or whatever - would you still think it's "hot" that your partner is violating the terms of your relationship? 

I think what you are missing here is that some people are turned on to the idea of actively cheating on their partner(s) and/or being cheated on by their partner(s) or even cuckolding, which (in my view) is a hybrid of an open relationship & cheating. It's all a potent mix of lust & jealousy & the participants just like to ride that sexual wave. It's a fetish that works for some people/couples but it certainly can go south as well. What is "hot" is very subjective.

• Like 1

Being pretty certain one particular ex cheated on me (then blamed me for things going wrong), I should say open relationship, but I can understand how cheating could be considered more "exciting". A number of years ago I was always conscious of any impact on the guy's boyfriend/partner/husband, when I met with a guy who was cheating. Then I reminded myself I was the  single one and not the guy cheating. 

On 7/10/2023 at 3:21 PM, TwinkChaserSlut said:

I think what you are missing here is that some people are turned on to the idea of actively cheating on their partner(s) and/or being cheated on by their partner(s) or even cuckolding, which (in my view) is a hybrid of an open relationship & cheating. It's all a potent mix of lust & jealousy & the participants just like to ride that sexual wave. It's a fetish that works for some people/couples but it certainly can go south as well. What is "hot" is very subjective.

I recognize that people are turned on by all sorts of things, including cannibalism, necrophilia, and more. That doesn't mean we have to express approval of their turn-ons simply because they exist.

When someone's turn-on hurts other people, then yeah, Ima get judgmental.

And here's the thing: cuckolding isn't cheating, because the partner being "cucked" is into it. And if he's into his partner "cheating" on him - is it even cheating?

Actual cheating, in my view, is violating the rules you agreed to. No violation, no foul, no cheating.

It's the people who brag about how hot it is to fuck someone else's boyfriend and send the cheater home to his partner - knowing the partner would have a negative reaction if he knew - that's offensive to me. It's someone not only putting his own pleasure ahead of someone else's pain, but reveling in that pain as part of his pleasure. That's just being a shit person.

• Upvote 3