Sloppy holes

6 hours ago, NordicBtm said:

The most recent time was in Berlin

I'm what some might call "well-traveled", and Berlin stands alone at the apex of BreedTowns, imho.  Plus, for a world-class city, there are many beautiful (non-sexual) attractions too.  It's not just a sexual playland, it's so much more as well ...... in Berlin, there's just something very special in the air. 

Dietrich sang a lovely paeon to that magical place, often recorded in the key of C, but the best recording of her singing "Berlin, Berlin" is in A flat - which suited that husky voice perfectly.  

Edited by hntnhole
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

I'm what some might call "well-traveled", and Berlin stands alone at the apex of BreedTowns, imho.  Plus, for a world-class city, there are many beautiful (non-sexual) attractions too.  It's not just a sexual playland, it's so much more as well ...... in Berlin, there's just something very special in the air. 

Dietrich sang a lovely paeon to that magical place, often recorded in the key of C, but the best recording of her singing "Berlin, Berlin" is in A flat - which suited that husky voice perfectly.  

Indeed, what a magical city of culture, diversity, arts, and of course wild sexual pleasure 😉

I’ve also on a recent visit enjoyed going as a tourist to other parts of town all washed out and he ready, and found that some of the most spontaneous and sexy encounters happen outside of the gay area of Schöneberg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I saw a scene of a fuck box in a club in a movie. The box is a standup box in the clubs bathroom. A guy goes in the box and there’s a hole in the front and back. You can use his dick or his hole. It would hot to be in a fuck box.
Having random guys cum in my cunt, breed and leave. 

Edited by Japbtm
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Sperm4all said:

There was so much sperm I didn’t know what to do with it all.

Scoop it up and put it in a pony-glass.  Cover with plastic wrap to seal, put it in the freezer for further use another time.  The shape of the frozen "cum-cube" will be perfectly shaped for use again.  That's a great load in your photo - would be a shame to waste it.  

19 hours ago, NordicBtm said:

and found that some of the most spontaneous and sexy encounters happen outside of the gay area of Schöneberg

I'm not really sure what the boundaries of Schoneberg are, but there is/was an abandoned, somewhat crumbling building - maybe 5,6 stories high (as I recall) not too far away from Schoneberg (I heard someone say that it was an abandoned cigarette factory - no idea if that's true or not), and at night (of course, there's no power inside) it's a fantastic playground. I remember we had to take a taxi to get there, but it wasn't a long ride. 

The upper stories are closed off, but the first floor - a large open manufacturing area (all the machinery/equipment is long gone, of course) surrounded by what must have been offices arcing around the main floor area is completely dark.  Some of those former offices are empty - some are full of rutting men - and occasionally some guy will light a cigarette - and for an instant you can see men is every conceivable sexual act steeping in their Lusts .... then, back to the complete, utter blackness. accompanied by the grunts, groans, sighs of ecstasy, guttural expressions of pure pleasure. 

Mere words fail to describe the thrill .... 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Scoop it up and put it in a pony-glass.  Cover with plastic wrap to seal, put it in the freezer for further use another time.  The shape of the frozen "cum-cube" will be perfectly shaped for use again.  That's a great load in your photo - would be a shame to waste it.  

Thanks!! Yea I’m saving it for a buddy.. he and his partner are huge sperm lovers .. so definitely won’t be wasted 😰 … but man that’s a great idea!!! Thank you 

• Thanks 1

Some time ago there was a thread about saving Sperm for later use, and I offered a more comprehensive response there.  

Glad to know you have plans for reusing the load ... Sperm is precious ... shouldn't be wasted 😋

I got at least 7 loads in my hole in Palm Springs today, which probably ties my record, it was interesting sitting watching the fireworks show with cum dripping out of my hole.. The last 2 guys to fuck me down in the river channel, after the fireworks show tonight couldn't even get fully hard. Oth of them commented on how loose and sloppy my hole was. I also fucked and added my load to 4 deliciously sloppy holes today, the 2nd time guy I bred had cum literally pouring out, so after a small taste I pushed most of it back in and replaced what I ate.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

4 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I got at least 7 loads in my hole in Palm Springs today, which probably ties my record, it was interesting sitting watching the fireworks show with cum dripping out of my hole.. The last 2 guys to fuck me down in the river channel, after the fireworks show tonight couldn't even get fully hard. Oth of them commented on how loose and sloppy my hole was. I also fucked and added my load to 4 deliciously sloppy holes today, the 2nd time guy I bred had cum literally pouring out, so after a small taste I pushed most of it back in and replaced what I ate.

Oh fuck yeahhhh

it was about seven years ago at Maspalomas Fetish Week, I was in a few of the cruising bars in nothing but a jockstrap and shoes, it was when I was exiting the backroom in The Box and heading to the bar that i realised how sloppy i was, my ass hole felt so loose, i duno what it looked like but it felt like it was open, duno if id say "gaping" but it felt open and relaxed, and cold, cos the air was on the lips, either cos they were gaping maybe or cos they were flared out and exposed, i duno. i also started to feel very wet between my butt cheeks and as i walked i noticed a string of either lube, or cum, like a spiders web coming from my hole haha . it was then that i realised how sloppy and slack my cunt was.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

I find once I get 15-20 loads dumped in me, my hole becomes a wet, sloppy mess, and gets really easy for men to slide their cocks into my fuckhole, even if their cocks are large.  guys with huge cocks are usually impressed how easily I take their cocks. once I get over 30 loads in me my hole gets legit loose, so I can barely even feel skinny cocks and sometimes guys ask me to squeeze my hole around their cock so they can feel it. plus the best part of having at least a dozen loads in my pussy are the sloppy squishy noises it makes when men fuck me and how much cum they get on their cocks. that reminds them of what kinda whore they are fucking raw.x-cumbum3.jpg.d5c5daeab0ddc268d2a6b38cbc37d1e0.jpgdisgustingass.jpg.fa3d199bb64b7359cbcab0c0350a8bf8.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.c104b71f982c9507b43c37060b8e48be.jpg

1 hour ago, Tsjul said:

Sometimes I lose counts of how many fucked me and loaded my ass in saunas & bathhouses. 

I agree, plus unless they let on that they are breeding you, you can't always tell. I frequently leave the bathhouse after getting fucked only once or twice, but thinking I haven't been bred only to be surprised by a cum fart a couple of hours later. It is a very nice surprise even when it requires washing my sheets again.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2