How to find regular feeders

Cckscker

I’ve been really hoping to find some regular tops that just enjoy relaxing and having their dick sucked. I like long training sessions and just enjoying sucking dick while the dude chills. Do you guys have success finding these partnerships? It seems I have to travel so far for them. Any advice?

• Like 2

Feeder here. Love enjoying exactly what you're looking for, Dick can stay hard for hours. Nothing feels better & more relaxing than having a beer and a puff of 420 in bed with a hungry cocksucker on my dick while watching a game. I was shocked to find out there really aren't a lot of guys into that. Cocksuckers in my town are always calling me one of a kind and lucky to have met me. You might have a difficult time finding what you're looking for.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

It has been a pain for me.  Signed up on several sites but get very few responses.  I don't think I am repulsive so I don't understand why guys don't want a regular cocksucker on call.  I'll keep trying. I would love to have a few guys that call me when they need "servicing".

On 7/1/2023 at 6:13 PM, Nutzdeez212 said:

Feeder here. Love enjoying exactly what you're looking for, Dick can stay hard for hours. Nothing feels better & more relaxing than having a beer and a puff of 420 in bed with a hungry cocksucker on my dick while watching a game. I was shocked to find out there really aren't a lot of guys into that. Cocksuckers in my town are always calling me one of a kind and lucky to have met me. You might have a difficult time finding what you're looking for.

I would love to crawl into your bed and let you feed me for as long as you want brother,  you dick looks so delicious to this virgin white boy sir😵

• Upvote 1

On 7/1/2023 at 11:12 PM, Turbocs37 said:

Go to cruisy spots, bookstores and the like. When you hook up with men, ask them if they are interested in what you want. Eventually, you will find some who want an on-call faggot.

Ahhh, I found a guy on craigslist about 14 years ago. I did exactly what you wrote. I asked him if he wanted a regular guy to be on call to suck his cock. It last 12 years. He moved. Been looking for another for 2 years now.

I sure do miss his cock

When you I do get a guy to meet up and lets you suck his cock really focus on making him understand you want to do it regularly. I try to set up the next meeting before he leaves. Getting him looking forward to the next one right away. You also get a wider pool to choose from if you expand the hookup options. Like also hooking up with guys who want to suck your cock too. Also if I hook up with a guy who has a really nice cock who has let me service him and he wants to fuck me I will let him blow his load in my ass occasionally as well. Lost a few regular guys before by trying to keep it to just sucking them off. I normally only like being fucked by guys that I’m really into I have a few that I hook up with and we flip. But I have a few of my regular blow job hookups that want to fuck instead sometimes as well it’s worth it for me to keep them in rotation. Sometimes I’m lucky and they do both so I still get my fix. 

Edited by Rj1

On 7/1/2023 at 6:13 PM, Nutzdeez212 said:

You'd own me sir🫦

• 3 weeks later...

I have a big thick cock and have used the apps for many years with great success to find cocksuckers looking for regulars to suck off.  I have lived in hub cities for airlines and believe me there are lots of hot good looking gay flight attendants who are on layovers and are waiting in hotel rooms to suck big cock, also waiters who work dinner shift in fancy restaurants - they are available during the work day, a good many of them looking to hook up.  It is awesome to have a high sex drive, to be able to open the app and see who is looking right now.  And for many many years my work time lunch hour was getting sucked off by some extremely talented cocksucker eager for my big load!  

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2023 at 11:12 PM, Turbocs37 said:

Go to cruisy spots, bookstores and the like. When you hook up with men, ask them if they are interested in what you want. Eventually, you will find some who want an on-call faggot.

Love to be on call 😵

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Feeder in Volusia County. I can't host because of nosey neighbors I would be willing to meet somewhere. Looking for someone who wants it shoved in the back of their throat until they get what they came for. If they want more than one load then just keep sucking until they get as many loads as they want and every last drop of the last load. No teeth, even better.

• Piggy 2

11 hours ago, looking4DTr said:

Feeder in Volusia County. I can't host because of nosey neighbors I would be willing to meet somewhere. Looking for someone who wants it shoved in the back of their throat until they get what they came for. If they want more than one load then just keep sucking until they get as many loads as they want and every last drop of the last load. No teeth, even better.

I have a partial,  no teeth in front😵

On 7/27/2023 at 10:41 AM, Big8Atl said:

I have a big thick cock and have used the apps for many years with great success to find cocksuckers looking for regulars to suck off.  I have lived in hub cities for airlines and believe me there are lots of hot good looking gay flight attendants who are on layovers and are waiting in hotel rooms to suck big cock, also waiters who work dinner shift in fancy restaurants - they are available during the work day, a good many of them looking to hook up.  It is awesome to have a high sex drive, to be able to open the app and see who is looking right now.  And for many many years my work time lunch hour was getting sucked off by some extremely talented cocksucker eager for my big load!  

Sounds hot. Always wanted to have someone come in and drop a couple of loads before inviting his friends to join but never had any luck