How to find regular feeders

Cckscker

On 7/27/2023 at 4:41 PM, Big8Atl said:

I have a big thick cock and have used the apps for many years with great success to find cocksuckers looking for regulars to suck off.  I have lived in hub cities for airlines and believe me there are lots of hot good looking gay flight attendants who are on layovers and are waiting in hotel rooms to suck big cock, also waiters who work dinner shift in fancy restaurants - they are available during the work day, a good many of them looking to hook up.  It is awesome to have a high sex drive, to be able to open the app and see who is looking right now.  And for many many years my work time lunch hour was getting sucked off by some extremely talented cocksucker eager for my big load!  

It s natural you have plenty of cocksuckers at disposal : you re a hung top. 

I know in my town there are far less feeders than cocksuckers, so we re all on call, waiting to be chosen by them.

It s cool and.what matters to me is that the tops get what they need.

To answer the question of the topic I d say the best way to find men who love their dick sucked on a regular basis is to try and be as available as possible, to put you heart into serving them and not to flake out.

There is competition so be the best and the most convenient cocksucker you can.

11 hours ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

To answer the question of the topic I d say the best way to find men who love their dick sucked on a regular basis is to try and be as available as possible, to put you heart into serving them and not to flake out.

There is competition so be the best and the most convenient cocksucker you can.

I totally agree. This is the only way to get and to keep the feeders cumming 😉 There is lots of competition around. I plan my life around cock and I have plenty cock to suck! When the men found a good cocksucker, they will stick to it when always available and good at sucking cock 😉 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Daytona and still new to this. How do you find you guys that are so willing to suck and swallow? What are the signs that they are interested in deep throating my cock until well after I'm drained. Can you tell I'm ready for you guys? I almost can't remember when my wife sucked me dry!😞

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2023 at 11:41 PM, looking4DTr said:

I live in Daytona and still new to this. How do you find you guys that are so willing to suck and swallow? What are the signs that they are interested in deep throating my cock until well after I'm drained. Can you tell I'm ready for you guys? I almost can't remember when my wife sucked me dry!😞

There is definitely a shortage of feeders.  You can easily find an abundance of cocksuckers on sniffies or doublelist.  If you can host you’ll have a line of guys at your door

I used to be an oral top and able to host.  I had about 10 regular cock suckers so at least one was available when needed.  Now I'm mostly a sucker and regulars are hard to find.  Maybe I'm not good at sucking but many like my service.  But to tell the truth, whether being a feeder or sucker it's always exciting to find new guys and new places.

• 1 month later...

My favorite thing in the whole world is to get my head just right and get on the floor between a hung dude's spread knees and get that dick in my mouth. I could suck dick for hours, long slow sessions. I've always had a problem finding guys that are into that, but if you keep looking, you'll find them. I have three at the moment, all married to women. These guys will let me suck their dicks for and hour! I couldn't be happier. 

If anyone's up near Chico, CA and likes getting their dick sucked, get in touch.

On 11/24/2023 at 10:10 PM, rawinme said:

I used to be an oral top and able to host.  I had about 10 regular cock suckers so at least one was available when needed.  Now I'm mostly a sucker and regulars are hard to find.  Maybe I'm not good at sucking but many like my service.  But to tell the truth, whether being a feeder or sucker it's always exciting to find new guys and new places.

I need a feeding so badly 😵,  and I'd be a regular if we were neighbors 👄 turn it into a regime 💋

• Like 1