Chastity Faggots

fagclit87

55 minutes ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Depends on the key holder, the sub and their agreement. But it’s not healthy to not cum.

I think there are conflicting studies on that topic. I still cum but only from getting fucked. Hands free cums for faggots are incredible and feel very different than when I used to jerk off.

i think the question is relational and individual. i find the idea of a Man/Top possessing and controlling my orgasm to be very romantic. But that's me, and it only would work if the Man/Top had similar desires/needs from His complimentary position/perspective.  

Part of my reasoning is He can use my orgasm, or lack of the same, to keep my horny/needy for His Cock and His Orgasm.  To that end, having my penis open and unlocked it can be edged and stimulated, but not allowed to cum.  Then there's ruined orgasm, which can have another psychological effect/message. i love mind fuck as a big part of the dynamic.

i love the idea of one orgasm in the relationship  (His) being shared. I.e., His orgasm becomes my orgasm ... after He has had it first, it transfers out of Him and into me. If i have an orgasm, ideally it's from Him giving me one and from being penetrated in some form by Him.  

i think all this stuff is between individuals though.  i think there are general needs that both Top and bottoms have, but i think how they get met depends on the individuals involved.

1 minute ago, tallslenderguy said:

i think the question is relational and individual. i find the idea of a Man/Top possessing and controlling my orgasm to be very romantic. But that's me, and it only would work if the Man/Top had similar desires/needs from His complimentary position/perspective.  

Part of my reasoning is He can use my orgasm, or lack of the same, to keep my horny/needy for His Cock and His Orgasm.  To that end, having my penis open and unlocked it can be edged and stimulated, but not allowed to cum.  Then there's ruined orgasm, which can have another psychological effect/message. i love mind fuck as a big part of the dynamic.

i love the idea of one orgasm in the relationship  (His) being shared. I.e., His orgasm becomes my orgasm ... after He has had it first, it transfers out of Him and into me. If i have an orgasm, ideally it's from Him giving me one and from being penetrated in some form by Him.  

i think all this stuff is between individuals though.  i think there are general needs that both Top and bottoms have, but i think how they get met depends on the individuals involved.

Exactly this. It is based on individual/couple dynamics. It will vary. My orgasms come 100% from anal / mental stimulation or from a prostate massager. Never masturbate (can’t anyway in the cage).

• Like 1

Yes we should all be caged, I have been perma locked for a very long time, my choice. I had to have my cage off while I was in surgery for my breast implants, now back in my cage which is a flat cage pushing clitty inside me. I can pee sitting down like all good gurls should and when I have a sissygasm it flows through the holes in flat metal cage. Useable cocks are for alpha males only.

For me the ideal is to will my dick soft while getting used by the top to show him my total commitment to focus on his orgasm and not on mine. I’ve evolved on how to avoid getting hard and just feeling the top’s power and control over me, including denying my own orgasm. So for me, a locking device would be unnecessary.

On 7/3/2023 at 1:08 PM, fagclit87 said:

Should faggots locked in chastity be permitted to cum/ejaculate? If so, how often and under what circumstances? For example, I am only permitted to cum once a month and hands free while being fucked.

The implication of this post is that there is an ongoing relationship, within the confines of a Bd/Sm relationship.  The answer to this, and any other question, lies in the initial (or, in the case of a long term relationship), the required negotiation which took place (or should have) when the two men began the relationship.  

Issues similar often arise when, as a Bd/Sm relationship develops, one guy finds something lacking, perhaps overly-achieved, approaches the other guy and they sit down and re-negotiate whatever the issue is.  

This issue needs to be resolved, of course.  So your concerns should be addressed directly with your partner.  He's your Dom, it's his responsibility to care for you, your needs.  The scenario in which you're apparently allowed to cum seems a bit unwieldy, but it's no business of mine.  Ask your Dom for a renegotiation.  It's to his benefit to keep you satisfied, just as it's your duty to keep him satisfied. 

• 1 month later...

I´m caged there are a lot of myths and misinformation about it but I guess every experience is different. In my experience, I have learned to have ruined orgasms like when I get fucked while caged or fisted. my dick cums while caged and I experience a different yet very intense orgasm that for example when I jerk off. Now that I'm more used to it I put my cage on and instead of jerking off I will ride a dildo or butt plug and after a few minutes, cum will start to flow. 

• Upvote 1