stop and cum or pump and cum??

thick

This question is mostly for tops but u bottoms can give feedback because you are witnesses. Tops, when you start to cum up a bottom ass, do you ram it all the way in and stop? Or do you keep pumping while u orgasm? I have to say that the pleasure is so intense and my cock gets so sensitive that I ram it home and stop. Then my cock just starts spasming on its own.

Most guys who have fucked me fuck like a jackhammer for a few seconds right before they orgasm, then thrust in balls deep and shoot their load, wait a second then give a few long, slow pumps, letting their dick start to get soft before pulling out.

I've had a few guys thrust in balls deep and then basically just collapse on me and lay there for a few minutes, not pull out till their cock is totally limp.

A lot of guys kept fucking me while they came, but usually not as intensely as the jackhammer thing right before orgasm. I usually ask the top to fuck the cum into me, so that might be part of the reason so many guys do it this way.

One guy fucked me rough and deep (pulled out all but the head and then rammed back in balls deep, fast and repeatedly). When he started to cum he pulled out so my outer ring was wrapped around the head of his cock (he told me to clench my ass around his cock during this, and I happily complied). He didn't really thrust, almost just wiggled his dick side to side while he spurted into me. Never had another top do that, although it did feel pretty good.

Guest slobbvers

When I shoot my load up a guy's ass I go in deep and I give short strokes timed to the spurts of cum. Helps get it in deeper.

My most regular top is a stopper. He completely stops pumping, and usually pulls half-to-most of the way out, pretty much just leaving his head and a little extra inside while he shoots. The awesome part about him is that I usually get a 6+day load from him, so I can definitely feel him spraying (there's been a couple times where it almost felt like he was pissing, the load was so big). And I know that this is a moment that is ENTIRELY all about HIM, so as much as I would love for him to bury deep, I respect that I need to do whatever I can to help maximize his pleasure and preference at that moment.

Usually, he slides in for a second round afterwards, so I do appreciate the fact that his first load thoroughly slicks me up for the next. And after he's done shooting, he usually slides back in deeper to push everything properly into place.

I have yet to actually ask him what he prefers most, but in general, I usually focus on pushing out while he's cumming to be sure that I am fully open and not restricting his flow in any way. As he settles down a bit, that's when I *gently* use my ass/sphincter muscles to massage and stimulate him just a bit, to coax the last of the load out and show my appreciation/enthusiasm. Once he's delivered and spent, that's when I know he needs to rest a bit, and I can take over the activities by using my hole to keep him stimulated as he's glowing (without OVERstimulating), and eventually work him back into shape for the next round.

Your experience may vary. He's never complained so far, but I really should ask him for feedback to be sure he enjoys that.

For the ones who like to keep pumping while they shoot, I think I tend to clamp down on it to provide maximum stimulation. But those are much rarer for me.

As a total bottom I would say that it depends on the top. Some stop once they start shooting because their cocks are too sensitive. Others keep pumping with a different rithm. Others start fucking vigorously while they spray their load. No matter the top, I always open up right at the moment when the guy starts shooting to make sure he doesn't pull out early.

When I top I keep thrusting as I unload and go for load two. As a bottom, most guys slam balls deep unload and then thrust a few more times. I really like it when the guy continues and adds a second load.

This question is mostly for tops but u bottoms can give feedback because you are witnesses. Tops, when you start to cum up a bottom ass, do you ram it all the way in and stop? Or do you keep pumping while u orgasm? I have to say that the pleasure is so intense and my cock gets so sensitive that I ram it home and stop. Then my cock just starts spasming on its own.

I really LUV feeling the top just spasm in me!!