If it wasn’t for my wife I would suck way more dick

• Explorer10cs changed the title to If it wasn’t for my wife I would suck way more dick
8 hours ago, Explorer10cs said:

Good question….not sure….

I'm not either. She's out of town right now and I might explode. There's a guy close by who's perfect; loves kissing, wants me to call him Daddy and to call me his son and his "little princess" (holy shit), wants my mouth, wants to eat my ass and then blow his load in it. Perfect top for me, she's out of town, he's right there, I'm just torn about the pleasure I know I'll feel and the guilt I know I'll feel.

• Like 2

On 7/9/2023 at 11:31 AM, Explorer10cs said:

Does this statement ring true for anyone? If it wasn’t for my wife, I would be sucking cock night and day.

Most definitely, I sucked my 1st cock 8 years before I ate my 1st pussy - so yeah, I definitely would be sucking cock if not for her. 

1 hour ago, eager4cum said:

Most definitely, I sucked my 1st cock 8 years before I ate my 1st pussy - so yeah, I definitely would be sucking cock if not for her. 

Almost the same for me as well. I sucked off a good friend for a couple of years before I’ve ever been with a girl. 
I definitely would be sucking more cock and getting fucked more if I wasn’t married. C’est la vie