Holy Grail of CumUnion Orgies

NWUSHorny

I'm going to post some stories about my last sexcation, out of order but for the most part true stories.

CumUnion Party at Sanctuary LAX July 2023

The LAX Sanctuary CumUnion parties have always been good to me, and despite being 1000 mile from where I live I make an effort to get to at least 1 or 2 of them every year. Prior to the July 2023 party the very 1st party hosted there was my best CumUnion event ever, and even the worst events I've been to at this venue are far better than the best I've been to in several cities. I had not been able to attend one of these since July of last year, and Sanctuary had moved to a new location since I last attended. I had prepurchased my ticket and headed to the new venue for the 8 pm start, and got in line about 5 minutes before the event I was number 12 in line, which was also my number for the clothes check. I was told told that there were some wooden benches to use for undressing to the left just inside the main room, as it turns out just past a sling, so I stripped to my jock returned my bag of clothes to the clothes check and started to explore the new venue before getting down to fucking. The main room was huge, but other than the sling and benches contained a couple of couches, a stage and some jugs of Gatorade, mostly empty. Off to the left along the wall with the benches were 3 rooms. The 1st room was primarily occupied by one of the long fuck benches guys can get on their knees on that are just the right width to be used from both ends, plus a couple of other padded surfaces to fuck on, but no one is enjoying any of it yet. The 2nd room contains a large bed, a fuck horse, St Andrews cross, and a padded bench long enough for 3 or 4 guys to fuck along one wall (I sucked a couple of cocks and had mine sucked briefly by the bench, but no one seemed to be ready to start the fucking yet). The 3 room contains a sling (almost too high for me to comfortably top and I'm 6'2") a fuck horse, another St Andrews cross and an even smaller padded bench.

By this time roughly 15 minutes into the 5 hour event there are probably 35 guys undressed and ready to start the fun, so I headed back to the 1st room and saw that there were 2 men ass up on the bench, and one of them was getting fucked. I got on all fours on the bench and was immediately offered a cock to suck and within 30 seconds had a nice hard cock gently pushing into my ass as well. I stayed on all fours until my 1st fucker pulled out and the guy I had been sucking made his way around and tried the other end. Now primed and ready, I gave the 4 guys now on the bench a few strokes with my big cock before making my way around again. By this point there were probably 50 guys stripped down and ready and almost all of them were actually engaged in either fucking or sucking. I wound up staying the entire 5 hours, and there were never more than a handful of guys that were just there being looky loos at one time, which is extremely unusual even for this event. The crowd skewed a little older and in less than perfect shape than sometimes, but there was very little attitude and the 3 or 4 guys who did give me an attitude over the course of the evening were all older and imperfect shape themselves, none of the twinks or muscle guys in attendance seemed to have an attitude and other than the looky loos I think I fucked with almost all of them. In other words it was the perfect scenario, for some one like me who loves to fuck and get fucked (I didn't encounter a single oral only guy all evening and while this event sometimes attracts enough voyeurs only to spoil the action I've never encountered a cuddler or foreplay only guy in the probably 10 years they have been holding it.

About an hour in I was spending some time in the 1st room on and around the large bench fucking, sometimes while getting fucked from behind while fucking, when the guy I pulled out of got up for a break, I jumped up on the bench to take a turn being a fuck hole, I had a cock up my ass as soon as I got in position and had several cocks shoved in my mouth as well. I stayed on the bench until my knees started to ache, and was fucked almost continuously. For the 1st time since my initial exploration the sling by the door was unoccupied (it had already seen a lot of use), so I hopped up in it and discovered my hole was full of cum, based on the amount someone had either saved up few days or I had multiple loads. The next guy to fuck me was a really well built latino who commented on my cum sloppy hole, and then a shorter asian dude who had already fucked me on all 3 benches, the bed and the fuck horse in the 3rd room entered me again, but neither of them bred me. After the asian guy, I got up and let someone else have a turn. By this point it is a little over 2 hours into the event so I stopped for some Gatorade and stepped out onto the smoking patio to cool off (not smoke), and there was a 3 way going on the patio.

Once I rested a little I went back to the 1st room intent on sampling the available holes and giving my 1st load to the most talented one. I think I got my dick into 3 of them before the asian guy came up and rammed his dick in me causing me to breed the loose cum sloppy hole I was in, before I had a chance to determine who was the most talented. Before I really had a chance to rest up, I had more guys wanting to fuck me, and being the slut I am happily put aside my need to rest and let them. It didn't take too long until they had fucked my dick hard again, that and even though no one let on I suspect a couple of more loads found there way into my hole.  So I resumed fucking as well as getting fucked.

Around 11:30 I shot my 2nd load into the latino muscle guy that fucked me in the sling by the door, loose sloppy hole in the tall sling in the 3rd room. The crowd had started to thin out (it was never huge compared to some of the preCOVID parties which often drew several hundred men), I doubt there were ever 100 at one time, but almost everyone there was there either there to fuck, get fucked of both) and was considering trying to get fucked one more time and call it a night. I was sitting on the edge of the bed in the 2nd room which only had one couple fucking on it when I was approached by an older black guy that has fucked me at almost all of the LAX CumUnions I've attended. He took me on the bed, the fuck horse, the bench and on the St Andrews cross before he took a break. The short asian guy wanted to do me again and got me on missionary on the bed, breeding me this time.  By this point I couldn't seem to get hard again and even though the crowd that was left was still doing a lot of fucking was going to call it a night, when I was approached by the older black guy again, this time we stayed on the bed and had it mostly to ourselves, he fucked me in every position possible and I finally rode his load out just before the 1 am ending time (he had never actually bred me before). After a brief post fuck kiss and rest he got up to go home, I walked around one more time, and found that they had closed all but the 1st room, which amazingly still had 2 couples fucking on the bench with 2 fully clothed guys standing along the wall watching. I tried for a couple of minutes to get one of the looky loos to fuck me, but either they weren't there to participate or couldn't get it up again (I couldn't so I had not right to be judgemental). So at 1:05 am I finally left, after either having my pole in a hole or a pole in my hole almost continuously since 8:15 pm. I had loaded 2 guys and had at least 3 loads in my hole. Since I had not eaten since noon I went back to my hotel, put on some shorts that were heavy enough to contain any potential cum that might leak out and walked next door to the all night diner for a well deserved meal of pancakes and sausages.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

"In other words it was the perfect scenario, for some one like me who loves to fuck and get fucked (I didn't encounter a single oral only guy all evening) and while this event sometimes attracts enough voyeurs only to spoil the action, I've never encountered a cuddler or foreplay only guy in the probably 10 years they have been holding it."

Who the hell goes to a fuck orgy to cuddle or for foreplay only?  The whole idea of the event discourages just going for touching only... LOL!

Awesome story and thanks for sharing.  I love being a versatile top man also  both fucking and getting fucked. 

Edited by cyberdolphnow
spelling
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cyberdolphnow said:

Who the hell goes to a fuck orgy to cuddle or for foreplay only?  The whole idea of the event discourages just going for touching only... LOL!

Obviously you never been to an orgy or sex club in the PNW. It usually feels like I'm the only one there to fuck and get fucked. Yes they have CumUnion parties here, but they aren't well attended or attended by men who are fuck pigs.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

How fitting that you ended with pancakes and sausage! 🤣

Symbolism much?

I almost wrote pigs in blankets, but decided to make a little bit ambiguous. 

I also realized after I published it that they had a special on pancakes and bacon and that was what I ordered, so there a little bit of literary licence any way.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 3:46 PM, cyberdolphnow said:

PLenty of times i've been in group scenarios in a sauna and all anyone wants to do is suck, so fucking boring

• Upvote 2