College Boy Turning Tricks

Sfmike64

(Dont' worry guys, I haven't forgotten the hotel bellman. He's making an appearance soon!)

PART 3

We both laid on the bed for a while, soaked in sweat. I was vibrating because I was so high but I desperately wanted more cock in my hole. But I had to ask the obvious question, knowing that Justin might not tell me.

“So who is this Jake person?” I asked him.

He laughed nervously, then paused for a minute and said “well, ummmmm…….he’s……. ummmmmmm……my son.”

OOOOOH. I should’ve gotten it before but I somehow in my lust and horniness, I missed this, and Mike hadn’t let me in on the secret.

Justin explained “He’s also a student here in Chicago, a year ahead of you, I think. I’ve had the hots for him for a long time, but I didn’t want to upset him by making a pass at my own son. And you look a LOT like him. He’s short and very furry for his age, like you. With a nice big butt. He wrestled in high school and now in college, too.” I just smiled. This was getting really good.

“The other thing I should tell you is that Mike is my brother.” I suddenly realized I had died and gone to heaven. The whole story quickly tumbled out of Justin while he laid next to me, playing with my nipples. “Mike’s younger and came out when we were teenagers, but I thought I should get married and have kids, so I did. Dumb move. My wife eventually discovered me in bed fucking another guy and divorced my ass. We’re on good terms now, but it was hard on her and on Jake. He was only 8 when we split up. That was 10 years ago. I’ve been really involved in his life, but he doesn’t know I like men.”

Justin reached over for his phone and showed me a picture of himself with a boy of about 20, who did look a lot like me. He was shorter than Justin, with a thick mop of curly dark hair and chest hair coming out of the top of his tank top. In the picture they were standing by a lake, holding up fish for the camera. I immediately had a jolt of recognition. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and told him to hold on a second.

He looked confused, and then I found it. A series of Grindr messages with THE SAME KID. We had never hooked up but we were both students at the same university and had flirted online, but never met IRL. I remembered joking with him that we were the hairiest guys under 20 in Chicago. His profile said he was gay and he’d joked with me about being kind of slutty. Isn’t every 20 year old gay guy slutty?

I handed the phone to Justin, smirked and said “well Daddy man, maybe you look at this.”

His jaw hit the floor as he scrolled through the messages between me and his son Jake. Then he opened the kid’s unlocked pictures, whistling loudly. “FUUUUUUUCK. I knew it. He has a big furry ass just like yours.” In the ass pic, Jake was looking at the camera, smirking like he knew how fine his ass was. He was right, it was a helluva nice ass. He was just waiting for men to admire it, and I’m sure they did, in abundance.

“And he’s gay? OMG.” Justin laid back on the bed breathing hard, and handed my phone back to me. I had just blown a hole in his world in a way that he absolutely did not expect.

“We’ve never met in person,” I said. “We just flirted a few times on Grindr because we both live on campus. Since I’m new there I was trying to meet gay friends, both for sex and just to hang out with. But because of his wrestling practice and meet schedule we’ve never managed to figure out a time to hang out.” I grinned at Justin. “Are you OK? I know this has to be freaking you out a little bit, especially considering how you just fucked me.”

He laughed and said “Oh yeah, it’s just going to take me a little time to sort this through in my head.” As soon as he said that, the door clicked and in walked Mike. I set the phone back on the nightstand.

“Well if it isn’t two of my favorite pigs.” He walked in the door, set his gym bag down and proceeded to start stripping off his shorts and tank top. He’d clearly just come from the gym and was dripping sweat. “I see you two got acquainted,” Mike said walking over to the bed and tapping on the buttplug that was securely shoved up my ass. I shook my ass at him and moaned loudly again, realizing that my hole was feeling very empty, despite the thick plug.

I knew just who to ask to fill it. Mike was only wearing a jockstrap and I grinned at him and begged him “Please, can I suck your cock, mister?” Playing the innocent boy, looking up at him with my sexy green eyes that I knew he loved.

“Why the fuck aren’t you sucking it already, faggot?” We all laughed and I scooted over and started playing with Mike’s cock through his jock. Then I pulled the sexy pouch aside and his big, meaty uncut dick flopped out, half hard already. I slid it in my mouth where it belonged and grabbed onto his ass to pull it all the way into my throat. Mike moaned and I could see that he and Justin were making out and I heard a click and a lighter go on. I looked up and Justin was holding a glass bong and sucking white smoke out of it which he then blew into Mike’s lungs.

Justin tapped on my shoulder, and I came up off Mike’s fat cock and he passed another shotgun to me. I immediately went back down on Mike’s cock, taking it all the way into my throat, just like he taught me. He kept moaning while making out with Justin. Finally Mike came up for air, and said “come on Jakey, you want Uncle Mike’s cock in your pretty little hairy cunt?”

I relinquished his delicious cock from my mouth and immediately turned around and put my ass in the air, arching my back like a good fuck toy. “Yes, Uncle Mike! Please use my pussy!”

Mike laughed and hawked a loogie into my hole, then I saw Justin tuck something under Mike’s foreskin. Mike quickly slid his entire fat cock into my hole and I was in heaven again. After a few thrusts, I could feel something warm in my hole and said “what the…..?” They both laughed and said “don’t worry Jake, you’re gonna love it.” I could feel the warmth spreading through my ass and realized they had given me more drugs up my butt hole.

All I could do was moan and beg Mike to fuck me hard. He slapped my ass and proceeded to start pounding me good. I was in cumdump faggot heaven. Justin moved on top of me and spread his ass cheeks wide and sat his furry hole down on my face. I ate him ravenously, smelling his deliciously sweaty butt and running my tongue up and down his crack, then shoving it as far up his hole as I could. I grabbed onto his hips and pulled him down as far as I could onto my tongue, while I ate his hole like I hadn’t had a meal in a week. It was fucking amazing. Smelling his manly hole while my cunt was getting fucked hard made me one happy spun little fag boy.

While I was eating Justin’s ass, he would occasionally lift up and then turn around so he could make out with me, tasting his hole on my face and in my goatee. Then he would turn around and plant his big Daddy hole on my tongue again and I continued my meal. Meantime, Mike kept fucking me hard, and after about 15 minutes, he started to pound my hole really hard and pushed my legs back as far as he could, Justin held them in place for him.

Spewing a never ending stream of dirty talk, calling me every name he could think of, faggot, whore, pig, slut, cumdump, he finally shot an enormous load in my boy pussy. While he was calling me every filthy name in the book all I could do was mumble because my mouth was full of daddy hole. Justin cheered him onI could feel his cock pulsate and the shots fire into my hole, pushing his brother’s load further into my ass.I was so high I couldn’t really speak, all I could do was hang on for dear life while my tongue fucked Justin’s hole and Mike raped my cunt.

Finally, we all disentangled from each other and spread out on Justin’s king sized hotel bed, catching our breath. I was completely spent, but my hole was telling my brain MORE MORE MORE. I was vibrating and my hole was on fire. Mike grabbed the buttplug from the mess of sheets on the bed and shoved it back in my cunt.

“There. You need that plug to keep those loads in. We’re not done with you. Not by a long shot.” He grinned and grabbed the back of my head, kissing me deeply and with great affection. I melted. These hot Daddies were not only paying attention to me, they were lavishing me with some of the greatest feelings I’d ever had.

When we’d all come back to earth a bit, Justin smiled at me and said “Well, should we tell him?” Mike got a puzzled look on his face, and said “tell me what?”

I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone and showed him the Grindr conversations I’d had with the REAL Jake. Mike burst out laughing and said “well that makes things more interesting, doesn’t it? Why don’t you just invite him over, Adam? What’s the worst that can happen? He says no?”

I smirked and looked at Justin. This was his call. He was paying for my ass and he had a few more hours on the clock. All night if he wanted. I just looked at Justin and said “Well?” He’s your kid. What do you wanna do?”

Justin was high and horny and his cock was rock hard again with the head just peeking out of his thick foreskin. He just looked at us and said “fuck it. Sure. Why not. He’s probably busy anyway.”

So I messaged Jake. Grindr said he was online and it was Friday night so he might very well be looking for some dick. He replied right away and I asked him what he was doing. He told me he was just horny and looking for some fun and asked me if I wanted to “hang out.” I said sure, but explained that I was at a buddy’s hotel room downtown and did he want to join us for a group thing. I thought the  phone was going to explode he answered so quickly. “FUCK YES” was the answer. At Justin’s prompting, I told him to take a cab or Uber and my friend would pay for it since he could make it a business expense. He responded that he would be there in 20 minutes. I was giving Justin and Mike a play by play as this was happening and I was laying between them with them idly playing with my tits and cock.

The trap was set. Wait until Jake found out what the surprise was. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 21
  • Thanks 1