College Boy Turning Tricks

Sfmike64

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 10:15 PM, Sfmike64 said:

PART 6

I raised my body up and started riding Mike’s fat cock, and I could feel the existing loads being churned up in my hole. Jake and Justin were off in their own daddy/boy world, completely ignoring the loud fucking happening on the other side of the bed.

After a minute, Mike stopped me and rolled me over on my back so my legs were in the air and he could pound my cunt for all it was worth. I could feel every time his cock traversed my boy pussy, and I loved every fucking inch of it. My hole felt greedy and insatiable from all the drugs and getting bred twice already.

Mike started to pound me really hard while he shoved his tongue as far into my mouth as it would go and said “OK, boy, where do you want my load!? There’s only one right answer faggot!”

I could feel his cock getting thicker in my pussy and I begged him loudly “BREED ME DADDY! I need your fucking load in my pussy!! I wanna get as many loads as I can!” He laughed and said “this load was going inside your pussy no matter what you say.”

Mike slammed his cock in and out of my hole a few more times and then shoved it as far in as he could. I could feel it throbbing, the spurts of cum getting shot far into my guts. I grabbed onto his ass and pulled him tight into my hole while we frantically made out and he spit in my face, licked it off and then spit it back at me.

Justin and Jake had finally come out of their stupor and were watching us while Mike bred me. When Mike finally collapsed on my furry chest, breathing heavily and sweating like a pig, they both clapped.

After a minute we disentangled ourselves from each other, and turned to watch Justin and Jake with Mike lying behind me on his side holding me and idly playing with my cummy hole. Jake still had his fat jock cock shoved up his Dad’s hole and was slowly grinding against Justin’s cunt, which made him moan like a cheap slut.

Jake teased his Dad, “You ready for my load, Daddy man? Or maybe the old man is tired out. Maybe I should stop.” He started to pull his cock out of Justin’s hole, and Justin just grabbed onto the cheeks of Jake’s muscled round furry ass and pulled it right back inside. “No fucking way are you going to take that cock out of me before you dump a load. Daddy’s hole is hungry for your cock Jakey boy.”

Jake smirked and started to pound his Dad hard, emphasizing each word. “I told you….NOT. TO. CALL. ME. THAT.” Clearly the boy had outgrown a diminutive and had told his Dad so.

Justin just egged him on. “Oh yeah, JAKEY BOY? You think you’re man enough to breed your own Dad? You got a nice thick load for my hole? You gonna knock your Dad up?”

Jake moaned and closed his eyes, concentrating on pounding his Dad’s hole as hard as he possibly could. Justin’s ass was gaping wide open every time Jake’s thick cock pulled all the way out and then he would just slam it back in, balls deep, making his Dad moan even louder.

“What a fucking pervert. Begging your own son to fuck your fag cumdumpster. You ready for my load, old man? You want your own son to breed your fucking hot hairy pussy? Is that what you fucking want? You want my fucking incest cum? SAY IT! TELL ME!”

I couldn’t believe how fucking hot this was turning out to be. Mike’s cock had gotten hard again and he was slowly pumping it in and out of my sloppy jizzed up hole while I played with my soft but hyper sensitive tina cock.

“FUCK YEAH, JAKEY BOY! Fuck your old man! Shoot your fucking load in my hole! Make me your fucking bitch! Get your Dad pregnant like a good boy!”

“I. TOLD. YOU. NOT. TO. CALL. ME. JAKEY!” With each word, Jake yanked his cock all the way out of Justin’s gaping cunt and slammed it back in as hard as he could. Then with a loud groan, I could tell Jake was finally shooting his load of cum in his Dad’s hole. Justin started to blather about love and grabbed Jake’s neck and pulled him in for a long, deep kiss. Jake’s hips stopped pumping and his nuts relaxed as he released the final dribbles of his jock boy cum into his Dad’s hole.

After a minute or two of catching their breath, they both collapsed into a heap on the bed. Mike stopped fucking me and just held his hard cock in my greedy hole, keeping it wide open for the next raping it was going to get. We were all taking a break when the phone loudly rang, interrupting our sex stupor.

Justin reached over and picked up the phone, annoyed. He just said “YES?” A deep voice on the other end said “Mister Peterson?”

“Yes. What do you need?”

“Um. This is a little weird. I’m Gabe, I’m one of the bellmen. I ran into someone I think is a, um, friend of yours on the way up in the elevator. Little short guy in a tank top?”

Justin laughed, smiled and said “Hold on. Actually Adam, it’s for you.”

I looked at him like he was nuts and then I remembered the bellman in the elevator. This was bold and brave. I took the phone from Justin and said “Hello?”

“Hey dude, remember me from the elevator?”

“Sure, man. But how did you figure out which room I was in?”

“Not gonna lie. Stalked you a little. After you got off, I opened the elevator door before it left and watched while your sexy ass walked down the hallway in your tight shorts. I saw which room you stopped in front of. I sent you a text but you didn’t respond so I left you a note under the door.”

The boy was persistent, which probably meant horny as fuck. But he was also incredibly sexy. I looked around the sweaty bed at my companions and looked at the time. It was 1015. The boy had gotten off at 10.

“Is there room for one more in this house of debauchery and jizz rags?” I asked the others.

They all laughed and agreed that Gabe could join us.

“The boys say thumbs up. Be here as soon as you can.”

Two minutes later, Gabe knocked on the door of the room. I answered the door totally naked and brazen, just like Gabe was being. He had changed out of his uniform, and was wearing a tank top and a skimpy pair of shorts with a jock underneath. He was about 5’9” with a trim, muscular build and a forest of black hair on his chest to match the mop of black curls on his head and a neatly trimmed goatee. He was clearly packing an impressive cock in his jock.

He came into the room and I introduced him to Mike, Justin and Jake who all waved from the bed, cocks at various stages of hardness. Gabe noticed the bong on the bedside table and said “you guys partying? FUCK that’s hot!”

Even though it was Justin’s room, Mike was kind of the instigator of the whole thing and he stood up, grabbing a towel to wipe off the sweat from fucking my cunt. He walked over to the table, grabbed the bong and torched it taking a long thick cloud off it, then reached over to Gabe to pass him a shotgun. Gabe relaxed and let the older man take over and control his breathing with smoke.

Meantime, I knelt down on the floor and took off Gabe’s sneakers and socks and then pulled down his shorts, smelling the ripe jock which he’d obviously been wearing all day under his hot uniform. Mike continued to give Gabe shotguns from the bong, while I sniffed his amazing smelling jock, a combination of piss, cum and sweat that I found incredibly intoxicating. Eventually I had to see Gabe’s cock and pulled the pouch aside to find a really fat 7” long uncut piece, completely hard with a head that smelled just like the pouch of his jock. I was in faggot heaven.

I took Gabe’s cock in my mouth, glancing over at the bed where Justin and Jake were making out and watching Mike, Gabe and I in the middle of the floor. I shoved it all the way into the back of my throat, gagging myself on his cock so that I could get used to how thick it was. Mike continued to give Gabe hits off the bong which he shotgunned to me. I was completely spun out of my head and my pussy was on fire. It was desperate for another cock inside it. After a few minutes of savoring Gabe’s beautiful uncut cock, I came up for air and said, “please fuck me, dude! I gotta have your cock.”

“Fuck yeah, man! Let’s get up on the bed. His cock was dripping saliva from having fucked my throat, and we got up on the bed, next to Justin and Jake, who were taking a rest and having some father/son bonding time, making out like crazy and playing with each other’s cocks and cunts. I got up on the bed with my big hairy ass sticking out and Gabe just slid his fat uncut cock all the way in my ass with no other lube than the saliva and the loads I already had inside me. It was fucking glorious. “Holy shit. How many loads do you already have in your hole, dude?” I told him it was three, but I honestly couldn’t remember. I couldn’t stop moaning since his cock had set my ass on fire. Gabe said “Mike, why don’t you plug that faggot’s mouth so he shuts the fuck up.”

Mike laughed and got up on the bed and I took his beautiful cock in my mouth, tasting the dried cum from fucking my cumdump earlier. I was spun out of my mind, pussy full of cum and another cock from another complete stranger and deep throating Mike’s amazing fat cock that I was completely obsessed with.

Gabe started to fuck me while standing up with my ass over the edge of the bed and I met each one of his thrusts to let him know that he could fuck me as hard as he wanted to. He laughed and said “can’t rape this little whore, can you?” Mike and Justin laughed and Mike said “don’t worry we already have. His pussy is there to be used hard. He’s getting paid for the deal anyway, so use him as much and as long as you want. We rented him for the whole night.”

“Oh is that how it is, faggot? You selling your sexy pussy to these nice men? Bet they paid you a pretty penny to breed this sexy furry cunt. You’re nothing more than a dirty little cumdump aren’t you? Fucking fag.” Mike, Justin and Jake all laughed.

I took Mike’s cock out of my mouth long enough to laugh along with them. We all knew we were all dirty faggots, reveling in the sweat, cock and cum of hot dirty man to man sex. “Of course I am. I want your load in my whore cunt. You man enough to give me a load, big bro?”

Gabe responded by growling and shoving his fat uncut cock as far up my hole as he could. It felt amazing and I immediately pushed my ass back as far as it would go, while going back to deep throating Mike’s beautiful daddy cock.

While Gabe was reaming out my sloppy pussy, Justin and Jake were flipping around so that Justin could fuck his son. I looked up and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jake lined up next to me on the bed, so that Justin could stand next to Gabe while he fucked his son.

Mike pulled his cock out of my mouth, and went to refill the bong, so I was able to make out with Jake and whisper to him quietly how hot it was that his Dad was about to fuck his hole. He kissed me deeply and we made out while Gabe continued to pound my hole, causing me to moan while Jake’s tongue was in my mouth. After a minute or two I felt Justin get up off the bed and he walked around and started making out with Gabe, while he lined his fat Daddy dick up with Jake’s already lubed hole. Justin and Gabe continued to make out when all of a sudden, Justin slid his entire cock into Jakes hole in one long thrust, causing his son to squeal a little bit and then moan as the cock that made him found the home it had been looking for for a long time.

Gabe stopped fucking me so that he could make out with Justin while Justin started to slowly use his son’s cunt for his own pleasure. I grabbed Jakes face and pulled it to mine, shoving my tongue as far into his mouth as I could get it, holding on to him while his Dad picked up the pace and Jake went crazy.

“Oh fuck, Daddy! I can’t believe I’m finally getting your cock in my pussy! I’ve wanted it for so fucking long.”

Justin pulled away from Gabe and started in on Jake. “Fuck yeah, Jakey.” As soon as he said that diminutive, I heard Jake moan a little louder. “I’ve wanted to fuck you for a long time, son, I can’t believe I can finally fuck your pretty jock butt full of my fat daddy cock . I should’ve known that my son was a dirty fucking fag whore. Our whole family is a bunch of fucking sluts. Tell me what you want, son….tell Daddy what you are.” He pounded a little harder as he said that, and make Jake yelp a little as his cock touched parts of Jake’s hole that he hadn’t had touched before.

“I’m a filthy fucking cumdump, Dad! I need your load. I need you to knock up my fucking fag pussy! I want you to fuck me all the time Dad! I want you to make me pregnant!”

“That’s what I wanted to hear, son. I know what you need. YOu’re gonna get a nice thick load of daddy cum in your pussy and then I’m gonna give you a big load of chem piss up there too. You want that, you fucking whore?”

“Oh fuck yeah, daddy! I want anything that comes out of your cock in my dirty fag slut pussy!”

Gabe had picked up the pace again grabbing onto my shoulders so he could fuck me hard, with the with the same rhythm that Justin was fucking Jake. “Fuck man! You’re gonna piss up his ass!?”

Justin and Mike just laughed and Justin said “of course. It’s a hole. You can piss in it as well as breed it.”

Gabe just grinned and said “FUCK yeah! That sounds so fucking hot. OK, fag, I’m gonna breed you and then I’m gonna dump the huge load of piss I have up your cunt. If you don’t want that, tell me now, pig!"

I just moaned and pulled away from making out with Jake for a second to say “fuck yeah, dude! Piss up my cunt! I want ALL of it!”

Everybody laughed and Justin and Gabe went back to fucking the two of us boys on the bed while we continued our intense make out session. Mike was laying back against the headboard of the bed, slowly stroking his fat cock while he watched the two of us get bred.

Justin was first and he said “fuck yeah, Jakey! You want Daddy’s load! Tell me what you want, baby boy! I wanna hear it from you loud and long!”

Jake moaned and pulled away from me. “Please, Daddy! Fuck my furry boy hole! Rape me like the dirty little fag whore I am! I desperately need your load of cum!! Fuck! The cum that made me is going up my fag pussy! Please Daddy!”

Jake’s dirty talk pushed Justin over the edge and he started to pound Jake’s jock boy hole faster and harder. Jake continued to egg his Dad on with an endless stream of filth from his mouth telling his dad he was a dirty faggot and a nasty slut whore who would let any man fuck his boy pussy. That was it, he kept pounding harder and harder and then he was still. I couldn’t see them but I was sure his nuts were pumping an enormous load into his son’s furry ass.”

Justin sighed and was trying to catch his breath while his cock was still all the way inside Jake’s hole. Gabe took it as an opportunity to breed me, and he sped up, asking me “where do you want my load, faggot? Do you want me to knock up your pussy? You want your big bro to make you pregnant? Is that what you want, faggot?”

I just moaned and said “FUCK yes! I need your load so badly!” He continued to pound my hole harder and harder, I was making out like crazy with Jake and my brain was exploding with all of the intense feelings in my ass from Gabe’s big fat uncut cock that was raping me into the stratosphere. Finally he said “fuck, faggot! I’m gonna cum in your pussy! Gonna breed you! FUCKKKKK! NOW. BREEDING YOU, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!” He kept pounding my ass and then stopped and shuddered and shook. Mike got up off the bed to hold onto him since he looked a little wobbly.

I could feel Gabe’s cock throbbing in my pussy and was pushing my ass back onto his cock as far as it would go. I wanted that load all the way up inside me and was going to do anything I could to get it there. Finally, Gabe caught his breath, and started to laugh and then reached over to make out with both Mike and Justin, whose cock was still hard inside his son’s pussy.

Justin pulled away and said “you ready to give these boys a nice fat load of chem piss?” Gabe laughed and got a wicked grin on his face and said “fuck yeah…..let me….hang on a second……NOW.” Then I could feel his piss start to flow in my hole. Jake moaned at the same time and Justin said “here you go Jakey! Gonna give you a nice thick piss booty bump so you can turn into even more of a sloppy whore.”

Jake and I both sat still, looking at each other intently with eyes like black saucers. Both Gabe and Justin dumped big loads of piss up our holes and then Mike said “well fuck, boys, who gets my load of chem piss?”

I managed to catch my breath, laughed and said “give it to Gabe!” His cock was still hard inside my hole he was so turned on.

Mike laughed and said “you think you can handle it, pig?” Gabe laughed nervously and said “your cock is pretty big, and I’m not cleaned out.” Mike just laughed and said, “don’t worry, we can fix that."

At that point, I kind of tuned out what was going on because suddenly, Gabe’s load of chem piss hit me hard and my ears started to ring. Jake was having the same thing happen to him, but even more because Justin had had more T. Neither one of us moved, but both Jake and Gabe had pulled out of our holes. Mike grabbed some towels and made sure that we weren’t getting any in the bed but we were still on the bed, head down, ass up letting the chem piss marinate in our pussies.

Justin reached over and pushed Gabe down onto the bed so that his ass was sticking up like Jakes and mine. He leaned over and asked Jake how he was doing, and his son just said “it feels……really……fucking…..warm, Daddy. I know my hole is going to be even hungrier in a few minutes.” Justin laughed and said “It sure is baby boy. I love you, son. I love that you’re as much of a slut as your dad is.”

Jake laughed and said “is that a challenge, Daddy man?”

They both laughed and Justin laid down on the bed so he could make out with his son while he had his pussy in the air letting the chem piss go deeper.

Then suddenly, Gabe’s face was down next to ours and I could hear him say “oh fuck. OH FUCK.” I looked over and Mike’s thick cock was slowly pushing into Gabe’s hole. I handed him some poppers off the nightstand and he took three long drags on each nostril and then exhaled, relaxing. Mike’s cock slid all the way to the end of Gabe’s hole and without saying a word, he started to piss. A huge thick load of chem piss up our cute bellhop’s pussy. Gabe moaned and within a minute or two he started to say “oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck” over and over again. I grabbed onto his face and said “it’s ok big bro, just let it wash over you and go with the flow. Your pussy is about to get wrecked.”

Gabe grinned and moaned again, grabbing my face and desperately making out with me while Mike held his cock all the way inside Gabe’s ass.

It was going to be a long night.

Fucking amazing!!  Everything in this was what i love!

4 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Fucking amazing!!  Everything in this was what i love!

Thanks. I really do promise there is more coming. I was on vacation (Island House in Key West!) and didn't really have time.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

FUCK Sf, this is one of the hottest stories I've ever read: real Daddy/son & uncle Mike incest, horny bellboy Gabe, and our hero, nasty, faggot, tweaked cumdump Adam (aka the fantasy Jakey) giving up their whore pussies for G, T and chem piss...fucked deep up their starving boy holes...More, more, more, pretty please....🧑‍🦰🍆💦🗯️❄️😈🔥🐷🐽😋😛

• Upvote 1

I'm a bad Daddy. I have to go back and read the last section so I can write another one or two. I have promised several of you privately that I would add more to this story, as it's the only one of my stories that I didn't wrap up neatly.

On 3/15/2024 at 9:00 AM, Sfmike64 said:

Thanks. I really do promise there is more coming. I was on vacation (Island House in Key West!) and didn't really have time.

2 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

I'm a bad Daddy. I have to go back and read the last section so I can write another one or two. I have promised several of you privately that I would add more to this story, as it's the only one of my stories that I didn't wrap up neatly.

Key WesT have lots of nasty Daddies?

1 hour ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Key WesT have lots of nasty Daddies?

56 minutes ago, versmetropig said:

Oh hell yes it does...

But I bet that NY has the hoTTesT daddies, Sir. I'd love @Sfmike64 to join us later this year.

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal
  • Thanks 1