Where do you usually pee around the house?

At home I’ll piss in the sink, a glass, or lay outside and puss on myself.  If bf is home we share mouths and he shares his ass for me.  I especially like piss play in bed.  In public I love watching my bf puss in his pants as it spreads out and soaks his clothes and shoes and some dribbles on the floor 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Best is to piss up a willing ass or down some guys throat.....but if that's not available and I'm at home wearing rubber, I just let go with the piss accumulating in my rubber boots or waders. Also works with jeans and rubber boots, showing a nice wet patch on the jeans. The piss from the boots can be recycled later when playing.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 7/19/2023 at 7:12 AM, bbboyfucker said:

When home, I don't like peeing into the toilet because of the ahoying splashing ricochets .

So instead I pee into the sinks, bath, shower or when not around any of those - in one of the buckets I put in every room especially for that purpose.

I'm naked all the time at home, so my dick is always prepared for release.

On 7/25/2023 at 2:18 AM, partying.hard said:

I’m usually naked at home.  I’ll piss toilet or sink if by myself … always hoping to share in the shower with a buddy.

I have a very private backyard with Pool. If I’m outside, I will piss anywhere. Including on myself if I’m laying back on one of the whatever direction my dick is pointing is the directions to piss will stream.

I also prefer to be naked when I am alone. I love being used as a toilet. Both my mouth and my ass can replace a toilet...

• Like 3

On 7/25/2023 at 8:17 PM, Everopen said:

At home I’ll piss in the sink, a glass, or lay outside and puss on myself.  If bf is home we share mouths and he shares his ass for me.  I especially like piss play in bed.  In public I love watching my bf puss in his pants as it spreads out and soaks his clothes and shoes and some dribbles on the floor 

Tell me more about your in-bed piss play

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2023 at 5:12 AM, bbboyfucker said:

When home, I don't like peeing into the toilet because of the ahoying splashing ricochets .

So instead I pee into the sinks, bath, shower or when not around any of those - in one of the buckets I put in every room especially for that purpose.

I'm naked all the time at home, so my dick is always prepared for release.

I'm mostly naked around the house and I use sinks and bath as well as the toilet. I also like peeing into my jeans when dressed. Love feeling the warm flow and wetness, and then the pissy smell... 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...