Where do you usually pee around the house?

• 2 weeks later...

I usually piss in the toilet, but when I'm horny and have time for a little play, I have pissed in sinks, the tub, an empty glass, vintage chamber pot, back patio, and actually, every room of my apartment. The two most frequent things I like to do are:  In the living room, I'll straddle my "coffee" table and ride a dildo as I piss on the table.  I also love to piss on myself in bed -- especially first thing in the morning.

• Like 2

On 11/12/2023 at 3:41 AM, funpozbottom said:

I usually piss in the toilet, but when I'm horny and have time for a little play, I have pissed in sinks, the tub, an empty glass, vintage chamber pot, back patio, and actually, every room of my apartment. The two most frequent things I like to do are:  In the living room, I'll straddle my "coffee" table and ride a dildo as I piss on the table.  I also love to piss on myself in bed -- especially first thing in the morning.

I sure would like to join you for some watersports and bareback play

On 7/19/2023 at 1:12 AM, bbboyfucker said:

When home, I don't like peeing into the toilet because of the ahoying splashing ricochets .

So instead I pee into the sinks, bath, shower or when not around any of those - in one of the buckets I put in every room especially for that purpose.

I'm naked all the time at home, so my dick is always prepared for release.

Would love to empty those buckets for you 👅

• Piggy 2

Hi Im gona do again a free public piss show on cam4. just join and see, I wana get as many viewers as possible and then Im gona piss on myself and drink my piss as well, come see laugh at my dirty slut show. ITS NOW

[think before following links] https://www.cam4.com/boynowkinkyhot

Because I live with family,  I've mostly pissed in the private bathroom sink, mostly to save flush water from the old toilet. I've pissed in the kitchen sink when everyone was gone out of the house. 

I've always "scent marked" my residences by pissing in most room corners upon establishing residing in the building / space / apartment .

At one residence I had about 2 acres of property lawn  to mow using a riding mower. The yard was also fronted a highway with cars driving by. It took such a long time so if i had to piss, I'd just piss into my ragged jeans down the mower's plastic covered seat and metal body because I was going to clean off the mower with an outdoor hose anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2023 at 4:22 PM, cyberdolphnow said:

Because I live with family,  I've mostly pissed in the private bathroom sink, mostly to save flush water from the old toilet. I've pissed in the kitchen sink when everyone was gone out of the house. 

I've always "scent marked" my residences by pissing in most room corners upon establishing residing in the building / space / apartment .

At one residence I had about 2 acres of property lawn  to mow using a riding mower. The yard was also fronted a highway with cars driving by. It took such a long time so if i had to piss, I'd just piss into my ragged jeans down the mower's plastic covered seat and metal body because I was going to clean off the mower with an outdoor hose anyway. 

I too piss will mowing on my tractor. 

• Piggy 1

Everywhere, I don’t care, bed, floor, always in me jeans, especially in my sneakers, I’m a pig and love it 😈👅🐽

I have to admit that I like the sound of piss hitting tge water in a toilet (I love it at work when another guy comes in … and wanting privacy- goes into the stall to piss … and true, I can’t “see” him … but I can hear him… and that brings lovely images to my mind 

so at home I normally piss in the toilet… but sometimes I am feeling raunchy so will piss in the sink … or just walk into the shower and piss in there 

and of course in the morning while taking my shower if I need to - I enjoy taking a piss hands free in the shower….(unless I feel like pissing on myself)

• Like 2