Caring about cumming?

Dirtysouth

as a bottom it depends on the situation...for a quick/anon fuck all I want a top to do is use my hole and leave his load in me...eventhough I dont cum it turns me on big time...

If I am with a special guy I love to cum while he is fucking me...I love to then have him carry on a fuck my hole til he cums in me...

Have been a top/vers but for me being a bottom and using my mouth or hole to pleasure a guy and take his load is the best!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cum before I get used so that's it's 100%about the top.....if using the sub ill aim to breed him after the boys cum so that I see little pain in us eyes. The best subs just focus on taking as much cum as they can that day. Then wank eat loads out of ass when on own.

• 1 year later...

I am a bottom and I am mostly soft when getting fucked, although usually hard before fucking starts. If I am very horny and haven't cummed for a couple of days (which is usually the case), then the cum just leaks out of me during the pounding, no matter if I am soft or hard. Sometimes this cum-leaking is connected to an orgasm, sometimes it is not. But nevertheless I can stay even days with a lot of fucking but without cumming even once, as well as I can cum several times this way in a short time, as far as the top lasts long enough or several tops treat me in a row. It's just a question of my and the top's mood.

But I don't understand what many bottoms here say that they avoid to cum cuz after cumming they cannot take any more dick.

I witnessed sometimes in sex parties that a bottom cummed and asked the top to pull out in the same moment, cuz he couldn't take it any longer. Well, I Didn't get that. Never had that on me. If the top is pounding good, I will never ask him to stop, no matter how many times I cummed...

I'm a total bottom and I want the cum in my pussy. I mostly start the session with my dick being hard from the excitement of the scene, but after a while my hole takes over and it's all about getting the load, and when that happens I get a mental orgasm that is so much better than shooting my own load,

As a versatile top who on occasion is known to bottom for extra hung blacks and latinos, when I bottom I can not get hard. Rarely can I cum with a hookup. I do have one young black top whom I've been bottoming for a year or so now. He insists that I cum and he helps but he is the only one that makes me hard. It's a physiological issue for me. LOL. So, I store all of that energy up for when I top. Then I blow my twink bottoms face off or coat his stretched out hole. For some reason that's acceptable to 'neg bottoms' who will bb but not allow seeding.

Guest KptNLine

This thread struck a chord with me since my bf also experienced guilt issues in not having me cum (I am the bottom, he is the top). We were a "vanilla" couple for quite a while before we started experimenting with sub/Dom play, including orgasm denial and then chastity. He couldn't understand how I could be satisfied without cumming, and it really took a while before he really understood the psychological aspect of sex from my perspective. Getting him off while ignoring or having no choice but to ignore my own pleasure helped me to realize my full potential as a sub. If you don't or can't touch your own cock when you're blowing a guy, you become that much more focused on the blowjob. If you can't stroke yourself when you're getting fucked, the sensations in your ass are so much more intense. It might seem odd, but when I get my man off, whether it's with my mouth or my ass, the satisfaction I feel seeing and feeling him shoot his load is so much greater than any orgasm could ever feel.

I'm with KptNLine. I've never had the need to cum while getting fucked, but at the same time, I've never cum while getting fucked. When i topped I very seldom shot my load as well. The only times I remember cumming as a top where usually in the baths, bookstores or in the park back in the day.

As a total bottom now, I don't need to cum. My pleasure comes from the cock pounding my ass and ultimatly taking the load the top at the moment plants deep in my cum hole. IF I was with a BF or someone I was dating seriously the other things would then come into play. But as a Hookup I don't expect anything like cuddeling after or anything that might be involved in a Loving relationship. A hookup is for the top to get off in my hole and me to enjoy the fuck and taking the load.

As someone else mentioned above regarding cumming and not being able to take anymore fucks. I am that way always have been, if I shoot my load I am done getting fucked for a little while. I've never been fucked to the point of shooting my load and still getting fucked, so I don't even know if I could take it if I shot my load.

That is just my 0.02 on the subject.

This thread struck a chord with me since my bf also experienced guilt issues in not having me cum (I am the bottom, he is the top). We were a "vanilla" couple for quite a while before we started experimenting with sub/Dom play, including orgasm denial and then chastity. He couldn't understand how I could be satisfied without cumming, and it really took a while before he really understood the psychological aspect of sex from my perspective. Getting him off while ignoring or having no choice but to ignore my own pleasure helped me to realize my full potential as a sub. If you don't or can't touch your own cock when you're blowing a guy, you become that much more focused on the blowjob. If you can't stroke yourself when you're getting fucked, the sensations in your ass are so much more intense. It might seem odd, but when I get my man off, whether it's with my mouth or my ass, the satisfaction I feel seeing and feeling him shoot his load is so much greater than any orgasm could ever feel.

I had a similar experience. I could not agree more with your POV.

I am a total bottom and I get more pleasure from my ass than from my cock. I rarely have an erection when I am getting fucked and I don't have to ejaculate to have a pleasurable sexual interaction. Rest assured however, I do cum almost ever single fuck! I have developed what I can only describe as a whole body orgasm that has nothing to do with ejaculating. The feeling is so much better and intense than any so called orgasm I had with women or on the extraordinarily rare occasion where I have topped. When I am with a man, I rarely touch my own cock, not because he doesn't want me to or because I am trying to avoid touching it, I simply don't derive much pleasure from it. Often I will finger my hole when I am giving a blow job because that is where my pleasure center is. Now, if a top wants to play with my cock and even blow me, I won't complain. The easiest way to alleviate your concerns is to ask the bottom if he wants/needs you to help him ejaculate. It's all about communication guys! Have fun with it!

As a bottom I am all about the Top's sexual gratification and not my own. If he wants me to get off then fine, if not, NO problem. Honestly though I usually get off right after he cums whether it be in my mouth or my ass WITHOUT him having to do anything. I guess I was born to bottom :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...