Freshman Project: Jason

Rillion

1 hour ago, Rillion said:

Sorry yeah, work happened. I've got a good chunk of writing done, but its very slow paced. I'm debating between editing it down so the story advances faster, or I can post it if people don't mind the story taking more parts to get more graphic. Let me know. I'm writing a bit every day, so its more like do you want the drawn out version of the seduction or the cliff notes?

Tell the story as you want to. Don’t be influenced by pressure to deliver from others. If you rush, you may look back afterwards and regret it because it wasn’t what you wanted to say.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rillion said:

Sorry yeah, work happened. I've got a good chunk of writing done, but its very slow paced. I'm debating between editing it down so the story advances faster, or I can post it if people don't mind the story taking more parts to get more graphic. Let me know. I'm writing a bit every day, so its more like do you want the drawn out version of the seduction or the cliff notes?

It's your story. I'm happy with however you want to tell it. 

2 hours ago, RawPlug said:

Tell the story as you want to. Don’t be influenced by pressure to deliver from others. If you rush, you may look back afterwards and regret it because it wasn’t what you wanted to say.

Yeah, take your time and tell the story you want to tell.

Just grateful for the story, in whatever form you choose for it.

To repeat the wise words of others, tell the story as you want to tell it. It's difficult to imagine, but it's easier to write a lot and then trim it if you want. And so far, I don't see an excess of verbiage, and the pace is just right. In short, just keep doing what you've been doing, because the story is pretty hoT.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2023 at 2:19 AM, Rillion said:

Personally i prefer smaller more detailed stories.  You do an AMAZING job with your descriptions!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My apologies everyone for being absent for so long. My job is taking off and consuming more of my time (a good thing financially) and I've had some family challenges (my elderly parents are well, elderly and needing more attention). I have seen your messages and they have helped motivate me to continue with this story. Its going to be a bit of a slow burn but this chapter marks a major milestone in Jason's journey. Usual disclaimers apply (see chapter 1). 

Freshman Project: Jason (Part 3)

Jason sat waiting at the table of the coffee house, slowly sipping his iced mocha frap. It was 4:10pm on Thursday and he was becoming increasingly resigned to having been stood up by Blake. He told himself he would give it five more minutes before trying to salvage some dignity by leaving. He looked down again at his phone and checked the time for the twentieth time in the last fifteen minutes.

“I’m so sorry Jason,” said a nearly breathless voice from above him. Jason looked up saw Blake standing there, wearing a sweat soaked tank top and thin nylon workout shorts. Blake flashed his smile and Jason immediately forgot all about being made to wait, “Our team’s time in the weight room got bumped back so I didn’t get out of there till four. I tried to find a way to contact you today but apparently you didn’t sign in at the meeting, so I didn’t have your email or phone number.”

“Huh, sign in? I didn’t know there was a sign in. Oh well no worries about being late, I wasn’t concerned,” lied Jason.

“Cool, we should exchange numbers just in case something like this happens again,” said Blake as he sat down in the chair across the table from Jason. He noticed Jason was dressed up a bit more than the last time that he had seen him.. He had a nice button up shirt that framed his skinny body well and a pair of tight skinny jeans that looked like it was the first time they had been worn. Blake figured they were a purchase made after he got to school as he couldn’t image the boy wearing them back in Alabama around his religious family.

Blake reached out and took a hold of one of Jason’s hands, prying it off the drink which he was clutching with both hands. Jason reacted by looking directly at Blake, something he tended to avoid doing that often. Blake smiled and said, “I hope I’m not being too forward, but do you want to go over to my apartment, its just a couple blocks off campus, and talk there? I know I said we would talk more here first, but I think I need a shower and I’m too jacked up from an energy drink I had before my workout to want any coffee.” While Blake was talking he gently ran his thumb over the back of Jason’s hand.

Jason resisted the urge to immediately say yes, he did not want to appear too eager; he did not want Blake to think he was a slut, as if a virgin could be a slut. So he counted to three in his head before answering, “Yeah, I guess that would be fine, I could see you not wanting to sit there all sweaty.”

The matter agreed to, Jason quickly downed the rest of his drink, giving himself brain freeze. He tried to act cool, but there really isn’t any way to do that while a chunk of ice is trapped where your sinuses meet the back of your throat. Blake licked his lips and said, “You look really cute when you are making faces, I bet you look amazing when you have your O face.”

Jason blushed. He wondered if Blake was teasing him or flirting with him. He forced himself to laugh as he heard Blake laughing. Jason followed Blake to his apartment. In the ten minute walk they talked about Blake being on the swim team. He wasn’t a star and he wasn’t attending on scholarship. The school was limited to the equivalent of about ten full time scholarships and Blake wasn’t good enough to receive one. Still he enjoyed swimming and liked competing even if he was not getting to the podium that often. The season was just about to start and they had their first meet during the coming weekend. Currently they had practice every morning starting at six and then either alternated in the afternoon between another swim practice and time in the weight room. Today they were scheduled for the weight room but the football team was late getting out of there. The school’s football was in the top twenty-five and got whatever resources they wanted, while the other sports took got the football and basketball teams’ crumbs.

Blake explained that he was paying for college through student loans, but was doing pretty well with his side hustle so it was manageable. Jason asked what his side hustle was but Blake just gave him a non-responsive answer, “Just a lot of different things to make a buck.” Jason did not press any further on the subject.

When they got to the apartment, Blake plopped down on the couch saying he was exhausted from his workout and needed to sit down for a bit, asking if Jason minded that he postponed the shower.

“Um, no, that’s fine. You don’t stink or anything,” said Jason again regretting that he did not shut up after the first sentence.

“Good to know,” said Blake with a smirk. He patted the seat next to him on the couch with one hand as he grabbed the remote with the other, “You ever seen the series Heartstopper?”

Jason sat down on Blake’s left, making sure he was close but not touching, “No, what’s it about?”

“Oh you sheltered little gayby. It’s British. It’s about a gay boy that has a crush on a jock. I think it’s right up your ally,” said Blake as he turned on the TV. He reached his left arm around and set it on the back of the couch behind Jason, making sure the boy got a good whiff of his sweaty pit. After they finished the first episode, Blake got up and grabbed his weed pipe and a bag of Indica. He sat down next to Jason, closing the gap so that their sides were now in contact.

“Do you, uh, partake?” asked Blake as set the pipe and weed down on the coffee table.

“Um, I don’t know. Won’t you get in trouble with the swim team, I heard at orientation that anyone participating in athletics were subject to drug tests,” answered Jason.

“They stopped testing for pot when it became legal in the state. They just don’t mention that to the students cause they don’t want to encourage it,” laughed Blake.

“Oh, I just never thought about it. It wasn’t really available at my school, unless you were willing to hang around with the, uh, bad kids since it’s illegal in Alabama,” said Jason.

“Bad kids? What made them bad?” asked Blake.

“Uh, yeah, I don’t know. I guess that’s just my dad talking. I’ve never smoked marijuana before but I’m willing to give it a try if you promise not to make fun of me,” said Jason.

Blake told him the basics of how to smoke it and after Jason’s first sputtering and coughing hit, offered to teach Jason how to shotgun a hit, keeping his lips just millimeters away from the naïve boy’s lips. Once they were both good and stoned, they resumed watching TV, but this time Blake was more aggressive and wrapped his arm around Jason and pulled him against him. Jason relaxed into Blake and leaned his head against the swimmer’s muscular chest. While Blake was all shaved and had a boyish look to him, his sweaty musk was all man.

The weed was hitting Jason hard and making him want to lie down, he turned himself sideways and pulled his legs up onto the couch. Blake turned and look over at him. “If you want we can go watch this on my bed, I have a TV in there, it would probably be more comfortable.”

“Sure, but I don’t know if I have the energy to walk over there right now, I’m really stoned I guess,” said Jason.

“No worries, I got you,” said Blake. He got up, pulling himself out from under Jason, who collapsed onto the couch. Blake reached over and hooked his arms under Jason’s shoulders and knees, then lifted the smaller boy up and carried him into the his bedroom and gently tossed him onto his king size bed. He piled the pillows up at the head of the bed then climbed in next to Jason. He started the show back up on the bedroom TV then asked, “You don’t mind if I take my shirt off do you?”

“Uh, no go ahead,” said Jason. He openly ogled Blake as the young man stripped off his tight tank top. He was too busy staring at Blake’s chest to realize what Blake was doing when the older boy reached over and grabbed the bottom of Jason’s shirt.

“I think we’d both be more comfortable with your shirt off as well,” said Blake as he pulled Jason’s shirt off. Jason was too stoned to let his shyness stop Blake. After they were both bare chested, they resumed their cuddling as they watched the show. Jason was now on Blake’s right side. Blake slowly maneuvered it so his Jason was curled up against his side with Jason’s head on his chest and the boy’s leg over his. He stretched his arm down Jason’s back and let his hand rest on top of his ass.

They watched the teens in the series developing their relationship while occasionally sharing another shotgun of weed from the pipe and baggie of weed that Blake had stashed in his nightstand. Blake kept rubbing his hand along Jason back from just under the shoulders to all the way to the bottom of the twink’s bubble butt. Jason being high, was enjoying the touch and without even thinking about it was rubbing his hand up and down Blake’s torso, every now and then going lower to brush against the growing bulge in Blake’s workout shorts.

When Jason’s hand was down near his shorts and brushing against his semi-hard cock, Blake grabbed the boy’s hand with his left hand and moved the inexperienced boy’s hand directly on top of his cock, “Go ahead, feel it.”

Jason ran his hand over Blake’s cock feeling it getting harder through the soft nylon shorts. The bulge grew without really lengthening all that much. Blake shifted on the bed and pulled his shorts down, revealing a white jockstrap that was struggling to contain his cock. As soon as he resumed his position laying on his back, Jason’s right hand was back rubbing and gently exploring the bulging pouch of Blake’s jock. Meanwhile Blake slipped his hand under the back of Jason’s jeans and underwear, running his finger along the virgin boy’s crack.

“Go on boy, I know you want to smell it,” said Blake, his usual relaxed surfer boy voice suddenly having a more commanding tone. He grabbed Jason’s hair with his left hand and pulled the boy’s head down to his crotch. He held the boy’s head against his sweat, piss, and cum stained jock. He had made sure to jack a load into the jock before he left to the weight room that afternoon.

Jason could not help himself, he was no longer in control of himself; the drugs and Blake’s commanding presence had taken over. He buried his nose in the jock pouch, feeling the hard cock under the knit fabric. He took a deep breath through his nose, taking in Blake’s intoxicating scent. “Mmmmm,” he moaned.

“Yeah, your going to be a good boy for me aren’t you Jason,” said Blake as he ran his right middle finger over Jason’s asshole while using his left hand to press the boy’s face against his jockstrap covered cock.

“Yes Blake,” said Jason. He was harder then he had ever been before.

“Boy, when we are in private you will call me Sir or Master. If you want this cock, if you want me to release it from my jockstrap and let you suck it, you need to agree to be mine this year. You want this cock in your mouth don’t you boy?” growled Blake.

Jason’s mind was all over the place. The combination of the potent smell of Blake’s manliness and the strong weed had him barely able to form a coherent thought. He just knew that he was harder than he had ever been in his life and he wanted more. He wanted, no needed to see Blake’s cock and have it in his mouth. He needed to taste Blake’s cock and his cum. “Yes,” he whispered.

“Yes, what?” said Blake firmly.

Jason’s response was barely audible, “Yes Master.”

When the boy chose Master instead of Sir in that moment, Blake knew that Jason was his. Now he needed to make sure Jason knew it as well, “What was that Boy, I couldn’t hear you?”

“Yes Master,” said Jason slightly louder.

“Louder bitch,” Blake commanded.

“YES MASTER,” yelled Jason.

• Like 20
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2