Did I put someone at risk with a blowjob?

Hey just a question here about how STIs work. I've been getting banged a lot lately with a lot of guys using my throat and hole, I was all clear for STIs three weeks ago and I'm on prep though. Throughout all the encounters my cock has been in chastity and untouched. 

On Saturday I got really drunk and made out with a really sweet twink and it ended up with him giving me a blowjob, I didn't cum or anything but still got oral, is this kid at risk of anything? It's too early to get tested for stuff but if all my sexual encounters have been limited to my throat and cunt then is he at risk? 

Sorry if this is actually a dumb question! 

5 hours ago, frank86 said:

If you have gotten something in the time since being tested, then yes there is a risk. 

Thanks! Not the answer I was hoping for but I had hoped that if an infection was in my ass or throat it wouldn't be present around my dick, the way the clinic specifically tests my ass and symptoms only forn there made me think they were all isolated you know? 

• Moderators
On 7/28/2023 at 9:37 AM, BritishCumdump said:

Thanks! Not the answer I was hoping for but I had hoped that if an infection was in my ass or throat it wouldn't be present around my dick, the way the clinic specifically tests my ass and symptoms only forn there made me think they were all isolated you know? 

I think your logic does hold. I doubt this has been scientifically studied much at all.  Gonorrhea and chlamydia are generally localized infections, so those would not likely be a concern. Syphilis is systemic, but is typically only contagious through the lesions, and during the first stage that is localized at the point of entry. Also, three weeks is a very short time, and STIs are not infectious immediately after exposure - it takes some time for the organisms to become numerous enough. How much time depends on the organism; gonorrhea is just a few days, while syphilis can easily be a month or more.

In your shoes, I would not feel a need to tell a partner that they were at risk, certainly not in the low-risk situation you describe.

This comment in another topic is also relevant:

• Thanks 1

I fully agree with @viking8x6’s comments: I think given the scenario you have described, it is extremely unlikely that you’ve passed on anything, even if you yourself have been infected in the last three weeks.

I’m kind of curious why you’re so concerned about this particular twink, rather than all the tops who have been fucking your holes since you were last tested- but I guess that’s your business 😂

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I fully agree with @viking8x6’s comments: I think given the scenario you have described, it is extremely unlikely that you’ve passed on anything, even if you yourself have been infected in the last three weeks.

I’m kind of curious why you’re so concerned about this particular twink, rather than all the tops who have been fucking your holes since you were last tested- but I guess that’s your business 😂

Oh just cos he's far more innocent and unaware of my cumdump ways. The tops are prewarned about my risky status and the situation implies risk. When the twink sucked me off it was unplanned and I was too drunk to really focus! 

At the end of the day, anyone who has sex with a random hookup has no guarantee of being 100% in the clear, if the twink is unaware of that then fuck, he needs some educating.