Friends significant other or family

Nagato20

Just wondering how my others out there have have raw fucked with their friends bf or husband or their friends family member like their brother or cousin?

I have fucked with a few of my friends bfs before some found out some still have no clue some of them still hit me up to fuck now and then.

I have also fucked with my friends cousins, another friends brother and another friends dad too.

wanted to see who else out there might not be as good of a friend to their friends lol 

p.s. I did have a friend who didn’t know how to break up with his bf so he asked me to seduce his bf so he can catch us fucking. I was a good friend there. 

I've been getting fucked by my older brother since 2012, but no action with any other family members. I've had sex with the boyfriends or husbands of two of my friends. In both cases they initiated it. One I just sucked off, that went on and off for about a year, and the second one fucked me on two different occasions.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

A few years ago I was cruising at the local adult book store in the video booth area . It was pretty busy but soon spotted the bf of a friend of mine. He's very handsome with a great build and never expected to ever see him here but we are all pigs. We glanced at each other and I headed into a booth and he followed me in. He immediately dropped his pants and I was confronted with a semi hard dick that was really big already. I got on my knees and started sucking. He pulled out a bottle of poppers, took a hit and then handed them to me. I was flying and super horny. Without saying anything I stood up, dropped my pants, bent over, spit on my fingers, and wetted my hole. I had made sure his dick was nice and wet before I stood up. I took a big hit of poppers and soon he was in. He grabbed me by the hips and began rhythmically fucking me. It felt great but I need more spit. I pulled forward releasing his dick, turned around,took his dick in my mouth tasting my ass and got him extra wet.  Soon he was in me again, fucked me for a few minutes more until his breathing got heavier and his dick went deeper. All of sudden he stopped balls deep and I felt his dick throbbing knowing his cum was in me. I turned around, cleaned his dick and he left. 
That night I went out and saw him with his bf. We both smiled but what made it so hot was his cum was still in me. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

My late husband and I met another couple, and we used to play with the younger piggy one. The 4th guy liked to watch, but usually said, "You boys have go fun," and that was it. I ran into the pig unexpectedly at an event a couple years later, and while my man was away doing his volunteer stuff, I was getting pounded by the pig's fat 9-incher. My guy was sorry he missed out on a good time.

Seeing this in print, I wonder if this counts? 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

He's the first man whom I had sex with, my first so-called "long term relationship" it has not lasted long as a couple but after 28 years we're still very confident to each other. 

When I had my relationship with my former bf (the abuser) I used to invite this close friend at home and wanted my ex to be lubed with the guy's cum but I did not want to watch them as I wanted it to be THEIR fun! Fantasizing (hoping?) that he could poz my ex up! 

This old friend, 10 years older than me, is a former drug addict - meth but overall heroin - and never got pozzed, I got pozzed by a let's call it "fake monogamous" relationship...

Now, with my current bf, we have talked about doing the same - my old friend breeding him but with me watching - and the top pretending to poz him up, but my bf feels not yet ready to open the couple! 

Let's see what happens on vacation, we'll be pretty close to his place in a more relaxed mood for all of us. I'll pretend to meet him by chance. 

• Piggy 1

On 7/28/2023 at 11:14 AM, Marlin said:

A few years ago I was cruising at the local adult book store in the video booth area . It was pretty busy but soon spotted the bf of a friend of mine. He's very handsome with a great build and never expected to ever see him here but we are all pigs. We glanced at each other and I headed into a booth and he followed me in. He immediately dropped his pants and I was confronted with a semi hard dick that was really big already. I got on my knees and started sucking. He pulled out a bottle of poppers, took a hit and then handed them to me. I was flying and super horny. Without saying anything I stood up, dropped my pants, bent over, spit on my fingers, and wetted my hole. I had made sure his dick was nice and wet before I stood up. I took a big hit of poppers and soon he was in. He grabbed me by the hips and began rhythmically fucking me. It felt great but I need more spit. I pulled forward releasing his dick, turned around,took his dick in my mouth tasting my ass and got him extra wet.  Soon he was in me again, fucked me for a few minutes more until his breathing got heavier and his dick went deeper. All of sudden he stopped balls deep and I felt his dick throbbing knowing his cum was in me. I turned around, cleaned his dick and he left. 
That night I went out and saw him with his bf. We both smiled but what made it so hot was his cum was still in me. 

Hot story 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had sex off and on with the BF of a bud for a while now. My bud doesn't know about it. It all started when I was out on the North Haven trail at night and I saw a hot guy sitting shirtless at one of the parking areas. I went in for a closer look and it was Eric, the BF of my bud. I was surprised and so we started chatting and then the awkward question came about what I was doing out on the trail and I answered saying "the same thing you're doing out here." He had no comeback, and honestly there's no reason why a young guy is hanging out by a trail shirtless other than looking. Eric and my bud don't live together and I said it was cool and that I wasn't going to tell my bud, that it was none of my business. He tried to pull the whole "I don't do this often" thing and said that they have an open relationship. We chatted for a bit and wound up getting in his car, taking it to a safe place and bred each other raw. He didn't have any condoms, so it's pretty clear he gives and takes other guys raw too...got no room to talk as I do that too.

Also had a hookup with a white 20-something guy off of Grindr a while back...went to his place a few times, swapped loads raw, said he was single. Ran into him at a party with a bud of mine who isn't super-close but I know socially. They've been dating for two years so Grindr boy clearly cheats on my friend. I could tell he recognized me. He pulled me aside at one point and begged me not to tell his BF. I said it was cool and I wasn't going to. He did ask if I had the same number and said I did. Got a text from him the next day and we hooked up again and have off and on since then.

Another strange one was the BF of a girl I've been friends with since Grade School. Her BF, Cody, always pinged with me as he's super friendly, very good looking, comfortable around gay guys, but not at all gay acting or sounding. Kind of like one of the other posts I ran into him at Paris, the ABS near me that has video booths. He was in a booth getting drilled raw by a hung Latino boy and once the Latino unloaded in him he drilled the Latino boy raw. As they were about to head for the door, I quick went back out into the hallway so I could catch him before I exited the booth. He looked startled when he saw me and I went inside the booth and closed the door. He knew he was busted and there was no way to explain it away. I told him it was cool and that I wasn't going to say anything and he could trust me as I were there just like he was, looking for the same thing. I was horny as fuck and really wanted to breed his ass but didn't want to be a dick and force him into it. So I was upfront and said I'd always found him very attractive and had the hots for him, but figured there was no chance anything would happen. He seemed less scared but I don't think he connected the dots yet (he's not the smartest guy frankly). I moved in close and told him I'd seen him and the other guy through the glory hole and that it was OK and I wasn't going to say anything adding that I was there to get off and asked if it would be weird if I jerked off in the room with him. He admitted he'd gotten what he wanted and was leaving. I said that was cool and that I'd just jerk off by myself or he could watch if he wanted or I could find another guy to hook up with. He said it would be weird to have sex with me but liked the idea of watching me doing it with another guy. So I went back out in the hallway and soon enough found this cute younger Latino guy who was looking. I told him my BF was in a booth and wanted to watch me fuck him. He was down for that and we went back in the booth and got down to it while Cody watched, me spit and stick the little boy raw and blasting my load inside him then taking him the same way. Cody had pulled his dick out and was jerking it while the boy was fucking me and stuffed his cock inside the boy while he was drilling me until they both got off. Once we were all done it was back to awkward silence and the kid dressed and headed back out into the hall. Clearly Cody likes Latino meat and has no problems going raw with other guys. He quickly dressed and said he needed to go and left without saying anything more to me. I've run into him at parties with his GF and he's acted like nothing happened. I don't have his number so I can't really find out more about what's going on. I'm pretty sure he has a Grindr profile as I see a guy on there who matches his description right down to a tattoo on his arm.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

• Moderators

My best friend in grad school and I lived together for 2-3 years. We were just buds because we were totally not each other's type. 

After I got my first job and moved away, I ended up meeting his younger brother who happened to move to the town where I now worked. We ended up hooking up a few times. It was clear to me he thought his brother and I had been a couple, and he was getting off on fucking me because he thought I was his brother's ex. 

• Like 2

i probably spent too much energy on loyalty and "bros b4 hos" in my youth but also there were so many guys, i didnt need to "go there" w a potentially problematic hook up. 

the closest i came was a relationship that grew out of sloppy seconds from my best friend's hook up. i actually asked permission first lol but it was no big deal as we just had a connection they didnt. 

I was fucked regularly by my three of my older cousins for a long time when I was younger.

Now I have been fucked by multiple husbands of my friends and none of my friends caught on. One of them fucked me weekly for three years. I saw my friend at work every day and shared stories of this hot daddy who used to breed me. My friend had no idea it was his husband. This went on for a while until they moved. In case someone feels bad about the situation, my friend fucked me a few times behind his husband's back as well. So they were both cheaters.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been fucking my nephew since he was legal age.  He tried it on before this but i had to stop myself. I knew he was gay from long ago,  even before he came out to his family. I felt i had duty of care though to make him wait until he reached majority.  Day of his birthday there was family party with some of his friends invited. Due to start at 19:00. About 16:00  he text me a random address with a winking smiley.

Turns out it was a friends parents house who were away.

At first it seemed really [banned word]. He had a bf now he met at uni. But we fuck if he's in the city. He's no different to a regular hook up now.