Tops in St Pete/Tampa Bay?

44 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

MUCH easier to find a top in st. pete/Tampa area than Orlando.   My ass has never left Tampa unhappy!

That’s great man — are you going to Tampa Men’s Club or where are you finding them?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

All the tops are trapped in an "escape room" in Tampa and since no one can decide who is in charge they are still arguing about who will find the key.

I'll keep you posted as soon as they get organized and find their way out.......🤣

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

All the tops are trapped in an "escape room" in Tampa and since no one can decide who is in charge they are still arguing about who will find the key.

I'll keep you posted as soon as they get organized and find their way out.......🤣

Is it that time of day again already? We travel in giant Fukk waves over the Bay area and do our bidding in hoards, brutal and bare. And the only reason of logic behind our flocks of faggoty fury beyond unloading our boys is just to see the heat maps turn across the Sniffies Web-App like an evenCompress_20230729_141624_4477.thumb.jpg.d0e0fc7b0bc26e65e081cc67fa584ae4.jpg more fuked up version of Google Maps. It's a cruel joke that allows new meaning to the saying "when it rains, it pours." 

Ever wonder why you hop online to find nothing but thirsty bottoms one moment, then an hour later a wave of tops infiltrate the scene - not a one to actually respond...

😆 😂 🤣 😈

I may be just having fun, but come on...Truth in advertising? I'm just over the Howard Franklin in Clearwater/St Petersburg Gandy area.  I know how it goes. 

23 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

That’s great man — are you going to Tampa Men’s Club or where are you finding them?

Never been to TMC.  The aps seem to work well for me there! Best was late night.  Got up to pee, checked Grindr and a "straight" married guy hit me up.  Hrd never fucked a preloaded ass before.  Came right over, dropped 2 loads in in 3 attempts!

• Like 2

If I were a Top I wouldn't bother posting and swiping and chatting-- that's for the thirsty.  That's for the Empty Holes. 

I'd just pick from the available menu whatever suits my particular taste du jour and skip the lines. 

That's if I were a Top, when it's a seller's market when the commodity is dick. 

• Like 1

I know I jokingly posted regarding this topic earlier but I thought I would be serious for a second.  I'v lived in both Tampa and Saint Petersburg, and about 45 minutes south of here, for over twenty years.  I assure you that there are enough tops to go around, for everyone.  

I see BBRT is mentioned, and I just happened to sign in and look at the "local parties" listed in the Tampa area.  There was a guy who already had like 17 people attending his "get together" so to speak, almost all those on the list are either top or top/vers.  Now, are these guys online at the moment?  No, because it's 10 am and more than likely they are at work.  They won't be online at 6pm or 7pm because they might be at the gym, or going out to dinner or meeting up with non-sexual friends.  It's the beginning of the weekend, people are deciding who and what they are going to do.

In my opinion, it's all about timing.  The guys logged onto various sites at the moment will more than likely not be online at midnight.  Why?  They're in bed!  I am a firm believer some guys remain signed in yet they may check their messages when they are making a decision as to who they will hook up with.  It's not difficult to find a desirable top, you just need to know when to find them.

Timing guys, timing! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2023 at 10:27 AM, ellentonboy said:

I know I jokingly posted regarding this topic earlier but I thought I would be serious for a second.  I'v lived in both Tampa and Saint Petersburg, and about 45 minutes south of here, for over twenty years.  I assure you that there are enough tops to go around, for everyone.  

I see BBRT is mentioned, and I just happened to sign in and look at the "local parties" listed in the Tampa area.  There was a guy who already had like 17 people attending his "get together" so to speak, almost all those on the list are either top or top/vers.  Now, are these guys online at the moment?  No, because it's 10 am and more than likely they are at work.  They won't be online at 6pm or 7pm because they might be at the gym, or going out to dinner or meeting up with non-sexual friends.  It's the beginning of the weekend, people are deciding who and what they are going to do.

In my opinion, it's all about timing.  The guys logged onto various sites at the moment will more than likely not be online at midnight.  Why?  They're in bed!  I am a firm believer some guys remain signed in yet they may check their messages when they are making a decision as to who they will hook up with.  It's not difficult to find a desirable top, you just need to know when to find them.

Timing guys, timing! 

Great info man -- I've had the best luck on BBRT and Sniffies in major cities around the world, but in SP and TPA it is rare to see even a dozen tops whether its 10 AM, 5 PM, 10 PM or midnight -- I think the dynamics of online have changed, but with so many adult options closed its become hooking up at bars or word of mouth parties again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2023 at 9:48 PM, atlfukbud said:

Great info man -- I've had the best luck on BBRT and Sniffies in major cities around the world, but in SP and TPA it is rare to see even a dozen tops whether its 10 AM, 5 PM, 10 PM or midnight -- I think the dynamics of online have changed, but with so many adult options closed its become hooking up at bars or word of mouth parties again.

If you are having trouble, as you say almost anytime on BBRT and Sniffies when it comes to finding tops, then why not try Nastykinkpigs or even Doublelist.  It has not been difficult for me with BBRT, but I usually don't check till 1 am on the weekends.  Generally I have someone planned in advance but if I decide I want a "second helping" I have tried late in the evening/early morning and the tops are there.  I wouldn't give up on those sites.  Granted, I am not interested in someone who is "hosting in their car" but if I am comfortable after chatting with them, and they are close by, I have invited them over, so Sniffies can work out with tops.  There are many who live with their families or have partners, so if you are willing to host your chances can improve.  You might hear the term "well, I am just passing through".  Well if that's the case, why can't they just pass right through your front door?  lol

Happy Hunting!

• Like 1