Big versus Small Tops

fuckyouraw777

In my experience not being "large" has been a bonus. Everyone seems to like to WANT 12" dicks but when it comes to getting fucked by one lots of guys chicken out (trust me, I've seen it).

I could swear I've screwed more bottoms because I'm somewhat on the smaller side of average ... but I'm just one person amongst many.

What say you?

7.5"L X 5.5"W and I almost never get a complaint. The good bottoms seem to really enjoy my size. There are the occassional bottoms who couldnt take a cock if it were half my size. To those I say, get a dildo

Surely it depends on the shape. I love to suck cocks with big fat heads but getting fucked by them is very painful. Guys with torpedo heads, those big fat cocks with almost pointy heads, are best when I btm. They slide in easily and slowly expand my hole when they fuck. Long and fat with a torpedo head is best when getting bred.

• 6 months later...

Guys with regular or smaller size cocks are better fucks, big dick guys are too impatient usually and just want to ram it in. I like all of them as long as they are hard.

The advantage of a smaller cock is that it takes less bloodflow to make it hard. Another advantage is if it's really hard and not too big when it comes out they can stroke it right in without having to guide it in with their hands.

u'd think 8+ inches would be a plus, but many guys r used to "internet inches" n view my cock with terror...it does get rock hard n my head is fat, bulbous n bone hard. add to that my fuckstyle is very rigorous n a bit sadistic, and what u get is the need to determine quickly that a bottom can ultimately take my fuck...if he can't, the sooner i know it the better.

i'm pushing in slow and deep from the start, but not SUPER-slow. i know how to stretch ass vs tearing it, and the former feels better than the latter, but if a bottom doesn't trust me or can't submit, it's all for nothing. better to find that out on my terms 60 seconds in, rather than allow a bottom to control the motion and put up with 20-40 minutes of half-hearted bullshit b4 they bail out "ur too big n too hard man, i'm SOOOO sorry!!"

go fuck yourself, dude.

u'd think 8+ inches would be a plus, but many guys r used to "internet inches" n view my cock with terror...it does get rock hard n my head is fat, bulbous n bone hard. add to that my fuckstyle is very rigorous n a bit sadistic, and what u get is the need to determine quickly that a bottom can ultimately take my fuck...if he can't, the sooner i know it the better.

i'm pushing in slow and deep from the start, but not SUPER-slow. i know how to stretch ass vs tearing it, and the former feels better than the latter, but if a bottom doesn't trust me or can't submit, it's all for nothing. better to find that out on my terms 60 seconds in, rather than allow a bottom to control the motion and put up with 20-40 minutes of half-hearted bullshit b4 they bail out "ur too big n too hard man, i'm SOOOO sorry!!"

go fuck yourself, dude.

Go fuck yourselves all you selfish immature bad fuckers. Fucking is a two way street. If you want a guy who gets fisted and takes your dick like a tunnel go for it. As a bottom I like to control the movements to change things up on occasion. a good top will let the bottom work their dick. One of my favorite things to do on a long dick is have them stay still while I grind their cock in a quick jackhammer motion with my wet sweet hole. Just got myself hard, going out a little later to get dicked. I also like to glide over a hard cock with my hole when the guy either stops to hold back from cumming, or has just cum. A good fucker loves that shit.

I also like to get pounded as soon as it's worked in. I like to start from behind and then flip over to missionary. That's how I get the most deep dicking. Sniff some poppers and hold on for the ride.

Edited by Pig Bottom

Go fuck yourselves all you selfish immature bad fuckers. Fucking is a two way street. If you want a guy who gets fisted and takes your dick like a tunnel go for it. As a bottom I like to control the movements to change things up on occasion. a good top will let the bottom work their dick. One of my favorite things to do on a long dick is have them stay still while I grind their cock in a quick jackhammer motion with my wet sweet hole. Just got myself hard, going out a little later to get dicked. I also like to glide over a hard cock with my hole when the guy either stops to hold back from cumming, or has just cum. A good fucker loves that shit.

I also like to get pounded as soon as it's worked in. I like to start from behind and then flip over to missionary. That's how I get the most deep dicking. Sniff some poppers and hold on for the ride.

u were mistaken to think i was addressing u when i said "go fuck urself", when in fact i was addressing the men in the personal experiences i shared...regardless, what u describe above is actually u fucking urself using some top, an act of self-lust. i have no use for or interest in bossy or fidgety bottoms directing my action. my lesbian-solidarity is political and familial, not sexual at all...and rare indeed is the bossy bottom who even knows what the fuck he's doing when it comes to making Cock Feel Good.

the single most important part of any gay male buttfucking is the top's dick, period. anything that diminishes that will either take a secondary role or will inevitably diminish the fuck itself. every bottom who laments their lack of access to good tops must confront this fact at some point.

the single most important part of any gay male buttfucking is the top's dick, period. anything that diminishes that will either take a secondary role or will inevitably diminish the fuck itself. every bottom who laments their lack of access to good tops must confront this fact at some point.

Although i'm only roughly 7" I'd tend to agree with Tony that anything that diminishes the cock will diminish the fuck as well as the experience of the fuck for both the top and bottom. But I'm a top, so that's just my 2 cents...

As a bottom I like to control the movements to change things up on occasion. a good top will let the bottom work their dick.

We've been through this particular debate on other pages. Quite a few members agree with each of you, often quite passionately.

Personally, I understand both viewpoints. But I have to agree with Tony, the bottom's purpose is to please the top. That means the top's rules rule. By all means if your top wants you to work his dick you most certainly should. But if he needs you to have the stamina and ability to take his ideal of fucking, and take it well, then that is what you must be aiming for.

Then again, I'm a bottom, so THAT's just my 2 cents.