Gingers

Johnjohn

• Moderators

Gingers are my second favorite (right after black hair/blue eyes, which really gets me).

And I am a quasi-ginger (with the freckles to prove it). Used to look much more so, but my hair has darkened with age and shorter length. When it was long, it bleached out to a gorgeous reddish-gold. Enough to make me want to grow it back before it goes gray.

• Like 2

I was mindlessly attracted to guys with red hair and fair completions since I was cruising men's rooms on campus at University when I was in my 20's- they always seemed to be more adventurous, given that most guys were just looking for my 7-incher to suck- I was convinced that they somehow even tasted just a little different when I was the one sucking on their cock!  The first guy who took me from a cruisey men's room in the basement of the Biology Science Building to his apartment had a full head of beautiful light-red hair and by the time I left his place that nite I had found out how incredible it could be to shove my fat hard cock up his warm and welcoming ass and feel the passion that two men could share; I never realized how intense and intimate fucking in the lower half of a small bunk bed could be- that convinced me that I NEEDED to be with men, whether it was for a quick bj or to spend the nite wrapped tight in his arms and snug up his willing ass, and that was 50 years ago now, and even after becoming POZ I have no regrets. GINGER BOIS ROCK!!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

expecially if young boys with curly carrot red hairs and pale skin are priceless.

I often put some adv searching for money any young guy with carrot red hairs and pubic hair but with no avail

I recall seeing a profile once in which a guy was saying how much he liked gingers, but specified that he wanted to fuck only completely smooth, totally shaved hairless men. 🤷🏼‍♂️

It begs the question of what, if the presence of the red hair isn’t required, the hair color has to do with it? Is ginger, then, a state of mind, and if so, why the pigment fixation?

I grew up befreckled, and while I wasn’t exactly a redhead, my hair reflected coppery in the sun. I have a picture of myself as a younger man in which I was astonished to find that I had an unmistakably ginger beard, but I would not have considered myself a ginger. My son, on the other hand, might as well have copper wire for hair.

• Like 1

I was born with very red hair and it gradually went dark blond as I grew older and goes lighter blond out with the sun. My bf laughs as it changes color from the top of my head down my body… total red beard and goes to an even lighter reddish blond as it goes lower. A pale ginger gets me going every time.

Edited by badjujuboy

9 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

Suddenly I’m feeling good about myself again!  Grew up with some fairly negative anti-ginger comments and always felt like I was in a minority - even here in Scotland!

Thanks for the ego boost guys!

You should always feel good!  Ginger men are amazing — can never get enough!  

• Thanks 1