Gingers

Johnjohn

8 hours ago, barebackbro said:

Am I right in thinking ginger guys are way more likely to be hung? That's always been my experience.

No, ginger guys are not ‘way more likely to be hung’ than any other demographic or genetic profile, but enjoy your fantasy. Your experience is just fortunate coincidence.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

Suddenly I’m feeling good about myself again!  Grew up with some fairly negative anti-ginger comments and always felt like I was in a minority - even here in Scotland!

Thanks for the ego boost guys!

I get it. Grew up being teased as a ginger mercilessly. 

My dad was a real ginger ... kinda queers it for me, I guess ... not that I won't, but not my favorite. 

We were adopted kids; when I was little I was more of a "The sun in the meadow is summery warm, the stag in the forest runs free" type kid (except I could get the 5th on pitch, unlike the kid in the movie).  So-called "perfect-pitch" is more of a curse than a blessing - you hear everything - the overtones, the residuals, all of it.