1 cock or 5 cocks

Subjames69

It depends.  I have this guy that I'm planning to visit me this week.  He told me that he lasts for a long time, an hour or more, and he will fuck me in every sort of position.  That may be just as hot as a simple fuck and go by 5 or 6 tops.  I guess that it would depend on my mood.

On 8/11/2023 at 1:04 PM, topblkmale said:

Most cum-dump bottoms would rather take six cocks for 5 minutes each rather than get fucked REALLY well by one or two cocks for 15 minutes each. They're interested in LOADS - not getting fucked good.

If I'm at a sex club/party I self-limit my time with one bottom to 5 to 10 minutes. I can easily fuck for half hour to 45 minutes or more if I'm into the bottom.

But I know its not fair to monopolize their hole like that.

That’s totally preferential for the bottom. I love long fuck sessions. I have a buddy that passes me around and he likes to churn the loads while waiting for the next guy to show up. In between guys my buddy typically fucks me for 45-75 minutes nonstop. Whenever I do a session with him I get fucked for about four hours non stop… I then collect more loads for him early in the morning so he can dump his morning load before we leave for work. I do love the loads but I enjoy being a good dump and enjoy pleasing my breeder properly. I don’t care how long it takes them as long as they are satisfied. 

6 for sure!  In my limited experience, the tops who want LP: Extra LONG Play come in 3 primary categories 1) men who don't cum easily due to medications or physical conditions but are determined to get off  -- and it takes ages to do so! -- these are not always the most fun sex partners and I rarely invite the back unless its to a group where their extreme endurance might be a perk; 2) men who are lonely and really seek more romantic intimacy during sex --eye contact, making out, holding, etc.... these can be fun if boundaries are clear; 3) men who are more there for drugs than sex. Personally, I enjoy playful fun and hot sex, 1:1, groups, whatever -- a little drunken, poppered up, 420'd, can make the adventure even hotter and amped up, but I'm not there for drama, healing, forever sex or to play husband in the long term -- just fun, hot, sport sex among mutually appreciative men -- damn, I'm old and boring!! Cheers men -- happy fucking!

I guess I may be the exception but to have one guy fuck me for a half hour. Every time. Is  the guy I want  Give me that huge load you built up  for me. I’ll take it all. 😛why have to go to 5 or 6 guys to get the pleasure one can give you?  
I’d rather suck one cock for a half hour hour as well as opposed to multiple for only a couple mins. 

Edited by Rj1

On 8/2/2023 at 2:04 PM, Subjames69 said:

Would you rather be fucked by one guy for 30 minutes and get a load or 6 guys for 5 minutes each and get 5 loads. I would do the 6 all day but want to see how others feel.

Many times I've spent hours in a sling at a sex club, taking one cock after another fucking my hole, so I'll be glad to take those 6 cocks.  Yeh !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 1:04 PM, topblkmale said:

Most cum-dump bottoms would rather take six cocks for 5 minutes each rather than get fucked REALLY well by one or two cocks for 15 minutes each. They're interested in LOADS - not getting fucked good.

If I'm at a sex club/party I self-limit my time with one bottom to 5 to 10 minutes. I can easily fuck for half hour to 45 minutes or more if I'm into the bottom.

But I know its not fair to monopolize their hole like that.

That’s definitely how I am as a cocksucker. I want as many loads as I can get, and as fast as I can get them. If I’m hauling on a guy’s cock and he’s not ready to cum in a minute or two, I start losing my concentration and interest. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 5:04 PM, Subjames69 said:

Would you rather be fucked by one guy for 30 minutes and get a load or 6 guys for 5 minutes each and get 5 loads. I would do the 6 all day but want to see how others feel.

Those bottoms who chose one guy for 30 minutes + load please feel free to contact me.

I can throw in an added 30 minutes as a bonus.