Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

7 hours ago, Marlin said:

That's exactly how I got my first boy friend to cum in me. We had been dating for about 6 weeks and we slept with each other virtually every night. We were both versatile and would fuck each other. 
one night we were having very passionate sex. I was sucking his dick and he was rock hard. I consciously got it extra wet and proceeded to sit on it letting slide balls deep in me. He said nothing but once he was in me I leaned down and started kissing as I rode him.  Within a few minutes he said he was getting really close which made me ride him faster. Soon he said that he didn't have a condom on. I told him to cum inside me. Within seconds he starts moaning and I could feel his dick pulsing.  I rolled off him and a huge solo ive of his not plopped out.  We never used condoms again

Exactly, this trick works most of the times lol. 

Whilst i dearly want to indulge myself in the Bare back and as a new guy still finding his way into getting enough, I would not want to refuse the cock that is offered, It may change its mind, or it may come off or decide to have a second poke, or have another visit and  who knows.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Cuteguy69 said:

What if I use silicone lube intentionally 

and lube also the condom with silicone lube

Silicone lube is compatible with latex and doesn't degrade it. Read the label...

Lawks! We need better sex education!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I refused them.  Yeah, I tried with them for a few years, but they hurt, cause health issues inside the butt, and no real feelings or connection.  Besides, I love it when hot studs share their spunk with me, way better connection for all. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Nude said:

I refused them.  Yeah, I tried with them for a few years, but they hurt, cause health issues inside the butt, and no real feelings or connection.  Besides, I love it when hot studs share their spunk with me, way better connection for all. 

If ya dont take the load, it aint sex

• Like 2

11 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Brings back memories of guys in the 90s using condoms with Vaseline as lube.

(Oh shit, the condom broke!)

When I go to the East Side Club I make sure I’ve lubed my hole with Vaseline, and if a guy insists on a condom I’ll say anything to talk him out of it before I tell him it’s a dealbreaker. With the Vaseline already in me, if a covered cock slides into me I still know, I have a good chance of getting what I’m there for, hot cum inside me.

• Piggy 1

My short answer is Yes, I refuse tops who insist on a condom. Not too many refusals these days, but every now and then I get someone who wants to fuck me with one. My answer to them is that "You wouldn't want to smell a rose with a gas mask on, do you?' 🙂

• Like 1