Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

I've always said yes to this but last weekend met a fucking smoking hot guy at the local sauna (why this guy chose me I'll never know when he could've had anyone) went to a cubicle to play and he started getting dominant with me (HOT, love a top who takes charge) but the when he's about to fuck he wrapped up!  I was gutted, but let him continue.  Dam he fucked me in so many positions and used me like such a slut until he but his nut in me. Sadly I never got to have him in me raw.

1 hour ago, xxbjn2 said:

I've always said yes to this but last weekend met a fucking smoking hot guy at the local sauna (why this guy chose me I'll never know when he could've had anyone) went to a cubicle to play and he started getting dominant with me (HOT, love a top who takes charge) but the when he's about to fuck he wrapped up!  I was gutted, but let him continue.  Dam he fucked me in so many positions and used me like such a slut until he but his nut in me. Sadly I never got to have him in me raw.

Just refuse this nonsense. Real men want to feel your hole raw and breed you deep inside. Any other top that's wrapping up in 2024 needs some homework to do and it's just not worth it.

I do refuse guys who insist on using condoms. I sort of find it to be selfish. They use a condom and use you to get off with you getting the short end of the stick. Any guy who uses a condom is usually concerned about catching something or not wanting to give you something. It’s his choice and that’s perfectly ok. I haven’t any fears of sex, I’m an all or nothing sexual encounter and I prefer to hook up with guys who are on the same sexual energy. I live in a big city with heaps of local hook ups as well as travelers passing through so I’m able weed out sexual encounters, knowing another like minded, non condom user, is around the corner.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 6/22/2024 at 6:47 AM, wetbred said:

Rubbers are a hard no.  I'd sooner go without.

Hi 5. Getting fucked, with a rubber, is like being served dinner & only being allowed to eat the entré. BB is law & I don't have exceptions because after a good fucking, I want that load & I want my Top to feel himself empty completely into my cunt. 

On 8/22/2024 at 12:37 AM, westendboy said:

I haven’t had any top use a condom in ages. And oddly enough, they broke with the last few who did (this never happened to me in 5 years of religious condol use before going bareback at 23) and no one bothered putting another on. A few say they intend to and I don’t object (which puts them at ease) but once they start rubbing their boner around my hole and teasing it we both know it ain’t happening. The ones most likely to wrap it up are religious married men who think gays have diseases (they’re often not wrong…)

Religious, married men, having SWM. WTF, they really AREN'T religious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t search  condom wearing tops, but if they’ve got a really nice cock and they initiate contact, I might consider. I usually try and get them to go bare, because sometimes what they say in their profile isn’t exactly what they practice. I’ve had many ‘safe only’ guys breed me. I make it clear that want I want. If they insist on using a condom, I’ll let them fuck me that way, but I tell them to dump the cum from the condom into my hole after and to finger fuck me with it. That usually turns those tops on. The other option is to fuck me with condom but then pull out and shoot on my hole and finger it inside me. One way I get their load inside me. 

• Piggy 1

Yeah, pretty much. If a top insists on wearing a rubber, he’s gotta be beautiful and have a huge, thick monster cock with the perfect curve to slam a hands free nut outta me. I’d rather have his load in my ass but a load on my face works as a backup option. I can tolerate a rubber if he checks every box but I can’t handle my tops shooting their load in a rubber.