Insemination Vids

On 8/6/2023 at 6:28 PM, ErosWired said:

If you want actual insemination, there are a couple of compilations on xHamster of ‘50 Tops Cumming Inside Bottoms’ (parts 1 and 2, link to the first below).

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/50-tops-cuming-inside-bottoms-pt-1-xhUobwJ

These are actually interior ejaculations, no pulling out and then pushing it back in, the real deal. This is what I consider insemination. Somehow, filling a bottom with thawed semen lacks something to me personally, in that some sense of the Top’s ‘vital essence’ has gone from it, but a Top were to tell me to raise up my ass because he was about to pipe 100 loads of semen into it, it’s not my place to stop him.

There is only one thing I love more than watching a man have an orgasm while balls deep in another man. And that's having a man do that in me. 

On 9/8/2023 at 9:57 AM, HardOneLA said:

Another good insemination vid.  My hole puckers thinking of being bred by all those throbbing pulsing cocks and balls, pumping their seed deep into me.  

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://ge.xhamster.com/videos/39-pulsating-cocks-xhIoPjM

Damn! I want to feel each and everyone of those cocks pumping me with seed. 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2023 at 12:57 PM, HardOneLA said:

Another good insemination vid.  My hole puckers thinking of being bred by all those throbbing pulsing cocks and balls, pumping their seed deep into me.  

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://ge.xhamster.com/videos/39-pulsating-cocks-xhIoPjM

Enchanting acts of nature! Watching these inseminations is like watching a campfire to me, captivating. Find myself revisiting the best memories of friends and strangers painting my intestines with their fuckin hot loads. 

Only time I want to see a condom is when it comes off to breed the lad. They have no place in my hole!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It truly is amazing to watch these vids.  I never realized, either as a former Top or now bottom, that this is what occurred since I couldn't see it.  But watching these and seeing how nature takes over beyond our control with the balls and cock pumping on their own to ensure that the bottom is seeded is amazing!

• Upvote 1