No Turning Back

I got horny today, browsed some fics and tried my hand at writing one. Never written anything like this before, hope it’s decent.

“Prag” has the same meaning as “prison bitch”, I used it because typing bitch so often got repetitive.

“Boy” and “kid” in this story refer to young adults, around 18-24 years old.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This was it. Months of thinking it over, asking myself if I was sure it was what I wanted, and now it was finally happening. I was going to take the plunge. After making sure my ass was completely cleaned out and ready for what promised to be an intense, unforgettable night, I took a quick shower and looked back on the last few months.

I had been lucky to meet Jamaal online.  A hot, beefy daddy, very muscular, slightly hairy, but with just enough padding to give him a burly bear build.  His body drove me wild.  He was into stuff that even other pigs would find kinky, and had a forceful personality that made even a reluctant bottom eager to completely, utterly submit.  His veiny, uncut cock was just slightly over ten inches long, as big around as a soda can at the base, with a head that was even bigger.  I wasn't usually into black guys, but I wanted to be an utter slut for Jamaal.  He could (and soon would) do anything he wanted to me.

I had blown Jamaal several times, usually getting all but an inch or so of his cock down my throat before gagging.  The first time my jaw had gotten sore from trying to open wide enough for him, but I had gotten used to his girth quickly.  The length still gave me problems. Jamaal assured me he'd be curing me of my gag reflex in the coming weeks.  I had bottomed for plenty of guys, but had never taken a cock anywhere near Jamaal's size. I was a bit nervous, but had wanted to take his cock up my ass for a long time.  Jamaal refused to top me unless I took his dick bareback, let him fuck me as rough and deep as he wanted no matter how much it tore up my ass; he wanted to fuck me like a prison bitch.  Jamaal meant that last part literally.  

In our chats online, I found out he had taken part in a botched robbery attempt that left a security guard dead and a police officer (who had happened to be patrolling nearby) badly injured.  He had refused to snitch on his accomplices, and had ended up serving almost twenty years (though the original sentence was far less; he had his sentence extended several times due to his behavior while in prison).  You see, it was in prison that Jamaal had discovered his love of fucking guys in the ass (a lack of consent had never stopped him from getting what he wanted, and his "take what I want" attitude had only barely been held in check since his release a few years back).  Prison was where he learned that, even if they only did it out of fear, a man was naturally better at sucking cock than a woman could ever hope to be.  It was where he discovered that a man's ass, involuntarily clenched in pain and terror, was tighter than even a virgin pussy.  Where he discovered the sheer, sadistic pleasure of brutally violating and humiliating someone, breaking them down, completely and irreparably, just for his own perverse gratification.

Prison was also where he contracted HIV.

Jamaal figured he had caught the bug early on, either from blood exchanged during one of his many 'new meat' fights.  'New meat' fights occur for each good-looking inmate goes through unless the newbie immediately accept life as a prag.  Jamaal also speculated he may have caught the bug after being patched up after in the infirmary as the safety precautions of normal hospitals were often ignored, sometimes to save money, sometimes because the doctors and nurses just didn't give a shit, often because unqualified personnel who didn't know what the fuck they were doing were put in charge of the inmates' care.

Jamaal claimed guys had attempted to rape him but had never succeeded, and that such attempts led him to join a gang.  While not interested in operations like smuggling and selling drugs, or any real leadership role, he had quickly risen to prominence within the gang, thanks to his loyalty to the other gang members and his tendency to win fights (and leave his enemies nearly, but not quite, dead).

Jamaal guessed he had pozzed about two dozen or so white men (mostly young boyish guys, like me), a couple of Asians, and perhaps a half dozen or so Latinos, during his two-decade prison term.  The younger and weaker a guy was, the more likely he'd end up with a cock in his ass at some point.  Some prags were new inmates who had willingly (though not eagerly) given up their bodies in exchange for drugs and/or protection.  Some had been transferred from other prisons, already so beaten down and broken that they just accepted their fate as cumdumps for the bigger, stronger inmates.  Some of them fought, usually a new inmate, someone who didn’t realize that winning the fight today just meant you were exhausted for tomorrow’s fight.  Sometimes it took months to beat and fuck the fight out of them.  Jamaal liked it when they had some fight in them, some fire.  He liked seeing a little bit of that fire extinguished each time a kid would lose a fight, and DAMN, Jamaal loved seeing the look of horror and despair on their face at the moment they realized the fight wasn’t going in their favor, that they were going to lose, going to be held down again, beaten again, humiliated and robbed of their manhood  - again.

He had only fucked another black inmate one time.  Jamaal had viciously beaten and then helped gang rape a mouthy black kid who had, on the kid's first day in gen pop, tried to show he was tough shit by claiming a bitch of his own.  Unfortunately for him, he chose the wrong boy to fuck.  Jamaal had his own prag, a Latino in his early 30s, but his gang had a few shared fuckboys as well, mostly young white boys who had been stupid enough to try to survive on their own rather than join a gang.  At the end of a ten-on-one fight, even the toughest bastard would usually find himself bent over with a cock viciously plowing his asshole.  True, the Aryans preyed on the younger white inmates they didn't feel were tough enough to join their ranks, and they might slap their bitches around a little for fun, or to keep them in line, but they didn't brutalize and torture them for fun the way black inmates did when they had a white bitch under their control.  Any new white inmate with a brain would join a white gang, either as a member or a willing prag, rather than be taken as a slave by the black gangs, and Jamaal’s gang wasn’t nearly as sadistic as some of the others when it came to their bitches. 

Still, the thugs in Jamaal's gang viewed their bitches as property, which meant they could do whatever they wanted to them, but it also meant they were fiercely territorial when it came to their prags.  When Jamaal found out someone outside his gang had raped one of their bitches, he bribed a guard to leave the exercise yard at a time he knew the offender would be there, and confronted him.  Jamaal gave the kid the option of escaping retribution by joining the gang (he liked that the kid had a spine, obviously had no problem with violence or getting his hands dirty, and it was always good to have another person on your side in an environment as dangerous as prison).  Instead of joining, the kid tried to make a name for himself.  He literally spat in Jamaal's face and threw a punch.  The punk realized the gravity of his mistake as Jamaal dodged the blow and caught him upside the head with a free weight.  He woke up to find a dirty sock stuffed in his mouth and a barely lubed cock being painfully forced up his ass.  Jamaal had taken the kid down without any help from his gang, but was holding him down so they could each empty their balls into his (formerly) virgin hole.

The rape served many purposes, other than just the entertainment of the guys in his gang:  it told the victim, and the other inmates, not to fuck with Jamaal or his gang, and to stay the fuck away from their prags, unless they wanted to risk becoming a prag as well.  It also showed his gang that Jamaal was loyal and tough, and a valuable ally, and that meant people would watch his back if and when shit went down.  It also showed everyone that when Jamaal made an offer, one would do well to accept it.

Anyhow, as the first gang member filled the punk’s ass with cum, the punk found the sock in his mouth removed and a shank put at his throat.  He had managed to hold back the tears so far, but when he was told that he was going to suck the shit off the gang members’ cocks after they fucked him, and that refusing to do so would get his throat slashed, the tears came spilling out.  The pain and humiliation of being raped had been hellish, but it was nothing compared to the degradation and disgust he felt as the first slimy, shit covered cock was forced down his throat.  The worst part, was that despite the overpowering taste of shit, and the taste of his rapist’s cum, he could taste the blood from his torn asshole.  

A few seconds after the first gang member had pulled out of his ass and forced the cock into his mouth, the punk felt another cock rammed balls deep into his ass.  This one was shorter than the first cock, but easily twice as thick. The punk felt his already torn insides ripped apart. He screamed reflexively, but the ripe cock down his throat muffled it. The scream came out barely a whimper. And the punk’s nightmare had just begun.

I shuddered mentally as I recalled what Jamaal had told me had happened to the punk who had crossed him.  I had no interest in scat (though I had no issue with ass to mouth if I had a chance to clean out beforehand) but knowing Jamaal could be dominant and forceful to the point of violence made my ass twitch.  That was why I was here, wasn’t it?  I not only knew how Jamaal could treat a boy, but I wanted him to treat me that way.

Having finished my shower, I turned off the water, grabbed my towel and dried off, and walked out of the bathroom and down the hall, opened the second door on the left, and went downstairs into the basement.

Jamaal was waiting for me, play room all set up.  Sofa in the corner, sling in the opposite corner, padded bench in the middle, kiddie pool at the far end of the room for watersports, a table along the wall with assorted whips and toys, a few cameras set up around the room.  A half dozen other black men stood naked, identical tattoos on their arms clearly identifying them as members of the same gang.  They varied slightly in size and skin tone, some had erections already, some were still limp, but I could tell all of them were well hung.  “Nice little white bitch you found,” one of them said, “ready to break him in?”  Jamaal didn’t have to answer.  I walked up and bent over the bench in the middle of the room.  It was finally happening:  Jamaal and six members of his gang, all poz, all about to take turns fucking me, all eager to shoot their dirty seed into their new, skinny little white bitch.

There would be no going back. I had signed a slave contract with Jamaal yesterday.  I had agreed to many things, but a prominent detail was the signing over of all my assets to him.  I had been born into a well off family. Not Hilton rich, but rich enough that I would never have to work and could still never worry about money.  I had never been forced to steal to get by like Jamaal had.  The one time I had trouble with the law, my parents had thrown money at the problem and made it go away.  When I met Jamaal online and heard his story, I knew things weren’t right.  I was part of a system that had white people fucking over and taking everything away from blacks.  I hadn’t been willing to take the plunge at first. I’d sucked his cock, even sucked a couple of his friends’ cocks, drank some piss, and had one thug fuck me with a condom.  Jamaal knew how much I wanted it, but he wouldn’t let me do anything but suck his cock unless I surrendered to him completely.  Either I was his bitch or I wasn’t.  It had taken me several weeks to finally decide to give in.

As it was, I had signed a contract that would let Jamaal reverse the way things usually went for blacks and whites. He’d be in power and get to take everything from me:  my money, my dignity, my body, and my health.  He had told me up front he was only interested in using (and sometimes abusing) me, making me his bitch, using me up, and destroying me for his pleasure like he had so many other white bitches back in prison.  He would use me as a cumdump, poz me, take every penny I had, let his friends fuck and abuse me, and video every degrading sex act I participated in so he could get even more money from me by putting the videos online.  And when HIV (and whatever other diseases I was sure to get from his friends and the many other black thugs that would be using me as a cumdump) ravaged my body, when I got so sick and frail that he and his friends didn’t want my ass anymore, when he couldn’t even make money whoring me out to anyone with a buck to spend, then he’d kick me out into the street, leave me used up, broken, alone, and without hope, just like he had to all his prison bitches before me.

I had signed the contract.  I knew what I was getting into and I wasn’t going to back out.  I wanted this.  I needed this.  I felt guilty for being white and privileged.  I needed to be utterly used and discarded by an angry, dominate black man.  I wanted to know he enjoyed hurting me, destroying me.  I took a deep breath as I waited, bent over the bench.  Jamaal had things planned out.  He wanted the biggest cock in the group (only one guy had a dick bigger than Jamaal’s, it was nearly 13”, thicker than a beercan, cut, with a slight curve upwards) to break me in, leave my ass gaping and torn up, so the other guys would have a better chance of pozzing me.  The thug with the 13" cock came up behind me and put some lube on his massive meat.  I knew he wasn’t using nearly enough lube, that he wanted my ass stretching and straining to take his dick.  Even if he used the entire bottle of lube, it would have been agonizing, and I knew he had no intention of being gentle.  That was fine, I wanted the pain.  I would be a prag for Jamaal, and anyone he offered my ass to.  I knew I was going to be used and eventually discarded.  I also knew Jamaal liked bitches that fought, that had fire.  I wouldn’t fight, but I would show him I had fire.  I would take every rough, ass-stretching fuck those black cocks gave me.  And, when they finished with my ass, I would suck each cock clean.

I would open myself up to their dirty cum, I would let them taint my body with disease.  I would take their abuse, I would let them break me, I would let Jamaal film it and profit from my suffering.  I would endure everything they put me through. I knew eventually I would be all used up, that I would break.  But I would endure everything I possibly could.  I would make Jamaal work to break me.  He would see my fire go out, little by little, and he’d enjoy the challenge, but it would take a lot of time and effort on his part before the fire went out completely.  I would endure as long as I could, take all the fucking, all the diseased cum, all the abuse I could possibly endure.  Then, when Jamaal, and every black man he knew, was done with me, when I was cast away like a piece of white trash, I would know that I had let him use me up completely, that I had completely and utterly been his bitch.

I let out the breath I had been holding as I felt the thug behind me put one hand on my ass while he lined his cock up to my hole with his other hand.  I felt his massive, poz cock push against the pucker of my asshole, tearing me open as it pushed deeper and deeper inside.  I could tell from his breathing and the twitching of his rock hard cock, that he was already dripping hot, toxic precum into my bleeding ass.

There was no turning back now…

• Upvote 8

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...