To my fellow total top brothers…

Jose

I’m just curious how you guys see yourselves and your penis. For me my dick controls my life haha not in a bad way but more in an extension of my primal being. I have never and will never wear a condom because I believe that shooting my seed in someone is such a primal and natural act. When I go on a hike I’ll stop in a clearing and jerk off, same for if I’m staying in a hotel. I need to leave a piece of me everywhere I go. In everyone I fuck. I would genuinely fuck anyone and anything, and I fucking love doing it. If the aliens came to earth tomorrow I’d probably want to shoot my load in their alien cunts haha. My seed is a little part of me that I feel needs to be shared with the world. Any other dudes feel the same? 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Wouldn’t say I’m a total top because I’m vers too sometimes but 100% agree about sperm being a little part of me I like sharing with someone. Whenever I cum in my bottoms I tell them to keep my load in for as long as they can -nothing is hotter then thinking about part of me sitting inside another guys colon all day.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2023 at 12:37 PM, Jose said:

I’m just curious how you guys see yourselves and your penis. For me my dick controls my life haha not in a bad way but more in an extension of my primal being. I have never and will never wear a condom because I believe that shooting my seed in someone is such a primal and natural act. When I go on a hike I’ll stop in a clearing and jerk off, same for if I’m staying in a hotel. I need to leave a piece of me everywhere I go. In everyone I fuck. I would genuinely fuck anyone and anything, and I fucking love doing it. If the aliens came to earth tomorrow I’d probably want to shoot my load in their alien cunts haha. My seed is a little part of me that I feel needs to be shared with the world. Any other dudes feel the same? 

Fuck yea...I love a Top with your attitude. Would love to carry your sperm. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2023 at 2:34 PM, nate88 said:

Wouldn’t say I’m a total top because I’m vers too sometimes but 100% agree about sperm being a little part of me I like sharing with someone. Whenever I cum in my bottoms I tell them to keep my load in for as long as they can -nothing is hotter then thinking about part of me sitting inside another guys colon all day.

Damn Nate. Looking at your fuck tool, you would leave your seed so deep it would never come out. Wish I could receive a load...or three. 

• Like 2

My seed is a little part of me that I feel needs to be shared with the world. Any other dudes feel the same? 

i rarely hear/read this from... anyone really. i often get blank stares when i try and explain i'm wired to be seeded, like a garden. To me, what You describe is a defining attribute of being a Top. i see a Top as so much more than a sexual position and i see "cock" as more than a penis. To me, both are part of His nature and drive to penetrate, fuck, seed, impregnate, create, possess. i see "bottom" as natures provision for Tops and Tops as natures provision for bottoms. we see the attraction of opposites throughout nature, Protons, electrons (and the versatile neutron lol), so it all makes sense to me and seems natural. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i rarely hear/read this from... anyone really. i often get blank stares when i try and explain i'm wired to be seeded, like a garden. To me, what You describe is a defining attribute of being a Top. i see a Top as so much more than a sexual position and i see "cock" as more than a penis. To me, both are part of His nature and drive to penetrate, fuck, seed, impregnate, create, possess. i see "bottom" as natures provision for Tops and Tops as natures provision for bottoms. we see the attraction of opposites throughout nature, Protons, electrons (and the versatile neutron lol), so it all makes sense to me and seems natural. 

Glad you fucking understand. There’s something in me that just needs to fucking seed, it’s hard to describe other than I know it’s my purpose to fuck and shoot my load deep inside any hole/pussy/whatever that comes into my path

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Damn you're fucking hot. 

On 8/11/2023 at 8:37 PM, Jose said:

“ my seed is a little part of me that I feel needs to be shared with the world” 

Great line, we need more tops with this attitude 😈

• Upvote 1

My wife and I once had a side business flipping houses and mobile homes. We would go through them and fix them up, new paint, carpet, wiring up to code, fix plumbing, stuff like that. I had several fuck buddies around town and always made it a point to screw some guy in them before selling them on. Sometimes I would have several hook ups in the same place. They were convenient for hook ups and it felt like I was leaving my mark by leaving cum stains in a new carpet. One guy had a handyman business and I used to hire him to do repairs. One day I was at a local cruising spot and he was also there and obviously cruising so we fucked. He had a fantastic ass and we got together often often. I would hire him to do various jobs on different houses and we spent a lot of time with my dick buried in his sexy ass. Good thing he worked by bid on the jobs and not by the hour. He was younger and much hornier than me and was hooking up with other guys while "at work" on my jobs. One afternoon I sent my wife over to a mobile home we were getting ready to flip to check something and she caught my handyman and another dude in one of the bedrooms fucking. She was highly indignant over it and I had to find another handyman. Sadly, the new handyman was straight and not near as good at his job.

I do the same with vehicles. I never felt like I truly owned it until I got a piece of ass in it. Even motorcycles. there's nothing like some bottom losing his nut on the seat while I am buried in his ass.

I also stake my claim while hiking or backpacking. I will jack off if I don't have someone with me to fuck.

• Like 5

On 8/11/2023 at 8:37 PM, Jose said:

I'd love to be in your area....your delicious looking cock could spend hours in my hole, feeding me your cum.

Agree with you.

Being a real top isn't a position, I'm not a mere human dildo to Ride.

See us as breeders injecting their seed in you. Never wear a condom, loads must be shot deep in the bottoms hole. Leave it there, let them soak in my strains. If too cummy, plug them so they can carry it with them for a longer time.

That's why straight guys are hot too most sluts, as they are breeder (even more when they are already dads). Sometimes I wish mpreg could be a thing. It's a visible mark on a bottom.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Luvbbslut said:

Agree with you.

Being a real top isn't a position, I'm not a mere human dildo to Ride.

See us as breeders injecting their seed in you. Never wear a condom, loads must be shot deep in the bottoms hole. Leave it there, let them soak in my strains. If too cummy, plug them so they can carry it with them for a longer time.

That's why straight guys are hot too most sluts, as they are breeder (even more when they are already dads). Sometimes I wish mpreg could be a thing. It's a visible mark on a bottom.

Fuck yea man. Although, I don’t see straight dudes as breeders, they hardly ever get any ass and they almost always wear a condom unless they have a wife/gf. My straight guy friends actually get very jealous of me when we go out because I always go home with a piece of ass and most of the times they don’t. I know for a fact I’ve gotten more girls and guys pregnant than they have combined 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 8/11/2023 at 3:37 PM, Jose said:

Yes exactly 👄

On 9/20/2023 at 5:37 PM, Jose said:

Glad you fucking understand. There’s something in me that just needs to fucking seed, it’s hard to describe other than I know it’s my purpose to fuck and shoot my load deep inside any hole/pussy/whatever that comes into my path

I fucking love Tops like you.