Full Moon

Full Moon

Sorry in advance – it’s a long one lol.

It was coming into the warmer months, and I was horny as hell (nothing unusual there) but it had been 3 weeks since I had stopped prep. Not intentionally. I had just been so busy with work that I hadn’t had time to get it renewed and was planning to next month. I was so busy with work it didn’t seem to matter. But then “the full moon” hit. Not a real full moon, but it is a term I use to describe those times when I go through a phase where I just must be bred. During these “full moons” I go nuts for cock and seed and all logic goes out the window. I am nothing flash to look at, but I am training with a PT now with a strict diet and program to tone up in 12 months. Average build, 5’6” tall, naturally smooth body. A little tummy that is on its way out. Clothing that hides a lot of various tattoos including a picture of a pig on one arse cheek and the word pig on the other.

It was Friday and I went into the office in the city. Friday is always casual dress day in the office. We had someone visiting from the head office in Brisbane that I had never heard of or met previously, so I didn’t give it much thought. But that full moon was rising, and I was struggling to concentrate on work as my arse was twitching and I was wondering how I was going to make it through the weekend fulfilled but without my PreP. My desk faces away from the open plan office entrance and while on a conference call I can hear the commotion of everyone behind me greeting the visitor, Matt. I was getting quite annoyed at the noise as someone was trying to explain something to me on the conference call (yes on video too). I turned around to ask everyone to keep it down and was frozen like a deer in the headlights of a car.

There stood Matt in the centre of the office with a few of the girls milling around him welcoming him. Yes, there he stood. A 6’ tall middle eastern man with a clearly defined physique. Tight jeans that left nothing to the imagination, and relatively tight white t-shirt and leather jacket. You could just see the small tuft of chest hair peaking out of the top of his shirt. Immaculately trimmed black beard (about a week’s growth). Piercing blue eyes and what looked like 2-3” of black hair tied up in a man bun. My eyes locked on him, and he noticed and smiled as the girls kept talking to him.

“Colin? What’s happening? Is everything ok?” came through the head set as I was frozen looking away behind me. I snapped out of it after what felt like an eternity. “Sorry, someone was just asking for something”. I kept on with the call clearly distracted as I could not get the vision out of my head of the gorgeous man behind me. About 10 mins later the call had finished, and the office was quiet again. I turned around and Matt and some of the girls were gone. I assumed they decided to go grab coffees. Lucky bitches, I thought to myself. They all know I am gay and will have the utmost pleasure in torturing me over his presence. I kept working all-be-it distracted by the picture in my head when I hear them all return. I had a spare desk next to me this day, but there were spare desks all over the office, so thought no more about it. As I am reading a document a gorgeous hairy arm reaches past me with a coffee in its hand and places it on my desk. I can immediately smell his deodorant and the slightly musky smell of cigarette smoke on it as I feel a presence near my ear and his breath as Matt whispers “they told me what you like”.

He then sits down next to me and makes himself comfortable at the desk next to me which is clearly going to be distracting on so many levels. He introduces himself and I do the same in an almost school yard man crush kind of way. He smiles as he notices my awkwardness. I say “Sorry I have another call in 5 mins” as he says he is in town for the entire weekend visiting some friends. As I get ready to dial into the next call he leans over and says one word “Lunch?”. I almost stutter as I say “sure”.

Lunchtime comes around and the girls have all disappeared. I was assuming we would all spend lunch with him. He notices me looking around. He laughs and says, “nah mate, lunch, just you and me”. We go to lunch, and I am superiorly distracted and awkward. I find my eyes either lost in his as he talks in a deep lumberjack kind of voice, or on occasions it drifts to his obvious bulge in his jeans. He tells me he is visiting some mates he met online a few years ago and catches up with a few times a year but thought it would be easier to come down and work a day first. He is staying in an expensive hotel near work in the city and will not be catching up with them until tomorrow night.

Me:        So, you guys going out or getting dinner tomorrow?

Matt:     Hmm, well you could call it dinner. But I have nothing to do tonight. You free to show me some Melbourne highlights tonight?

I am almost lost for words he wants to spend time with me. He is clearly out of my league. But I agree to be polite. He says come by his room at 7pm. He gives me the room number and says, “you show me some of Melbourne and I’ll show you more of me, oops, I mean tell you more about me”. He has the look of a devil in his eye with the correction.

We go back to work, and I barely get anything done. I am constantly giving sideward glances at his crotch. A man in tight jeans is my weakness. He has said nothing about being gay and the subject never comes up, but I am sure he knows I am. The girls would have told him earlier lol.

6pm comes around and I am getting into a pair of fitting jeans and t-shirt. I clean out because I am getting hornier by the hour and thinking I may go out after some cock after catching up with Matt. I know spending time with him will drive me nutts anyhow.

I knock on his hotel room door, and he opens the door in his same tight jeans and t-shirt, and I am somewhat mesmerized. “Come in” he says with a twinkle in his eyes. I walk in and hear the door close behind me. I turn around starting to ask what he would like to see when he pushes me to the wall just inside the door and plants one of the deepest kisses on me. His tongue is long and deep in my mouth before I can even catch a breath. I can taste the cigarette smoke on his breath, and it instantly gets me hard. His beard is scratching against my face, and I feel in heaven. He breaks the kiss and says one word softly in his deep voice “fuck Melbourne, I wanna see you”. And then his is back in kissing me like the world is going to end tomorrow. His bulge in his jeans is now grinding against my stomach because he is so much taller than me.

He breaks the kiss and is just standing there holding me tight, his body pressed against mine and looks me in the eyes and says, “let’s stay in tonight. I have everything I want to see right here” and then picks me up like it is no effort and carries me to the bed where he gently lowers me on to the bed never letting our bodies separate. His full size and weight on me now and he is like the top version of me on heat. This goes on for a solid 10 minutes before he stops. He then lifts up kneeling over me with a very clear wet patch in his jeans and a very defined outline of an 8” cock that looks like it is going to rip a hole in his jeans all on their own. He takes his shirt off and above me is a gorgeous defined muscular middle eastern man, with a full upper chest of dark hair that tapers down to a gorgeous treasure trail (clearly trimmed) that leads down beyond his jeans. On the right side there is a part of a tattoo clearly poking out above his jeans line.

I can’t help myself and I am slowly running my hands over his hairy chest and let my hands slowly move down to his treasure trail and then softly touch the top of the tattoo. He grabs my hand and moves it to his massive bulge and then wet spot that seems to be getting bigger. “That’s what you have done to me all day”. He then moves it back to the tip of the tattoo, and says, “that will be a decision you have to make soon”. I almost don’t hear the words as I am totally lost in his eyes and looking at his body. I just can’t believe he is into me this much.

He leans back in and pulls my shirt off, so we are both topless and just in jeans. He gets up leaving me laying on my back on the bed and takes his shoes and socks off. I start to get up to do the same, but he says strongly “no! let me do that”. He takes my shoes and socks off for me and says, “let me just enjoy you before you need to make that decision”.

His big body is on top of me for at least another 10-15 mins as he makes out with me and then again, he lifts himself up kneeling over me. The wet patch in his jeans has almost doubled in size. He clearly pre cums a lot. Looking at his own wet patch and running his hands over my smooth body, he then says, “as you can see, I may not be able to hold off much longer, so decision time”. He starts to undo his jeans button and fly and I am mesmerized.

He slowly opens his fly and pulls the right half to the side to expose and small biohazard tattoo. He is not wearing any underwear, but his cock is still growing down the left leg of his jeans. All I can see is his neatly trimmed, yet still hairy, treasure trail ending just above the base of where his cock starts to disappear down his jeans leg.  Nothing else said, just “your decision, and no meds”. FUCK! I haven’t been on PreP for 3 weeks now. But the decision is not a hard one for me. I continue to softly touch his tattoo as I look up at him. What a fucking gentleman. His is patiently waiting for me and clearly does not intend to force me to do anything. Looking up at him and I can see him waiting, I say “If it is going to happen, then so be it. Who better to be the man to knock me up”. I see the sexiest smile come across his face and a glint in his eyes of excitement and satisfaction of what he is about to do.

He moves back off the bed to stand up and I shuffle to the end of the bed where I worship hiss tattoo some more as I slowly remove his jeans. His cock bounces out of the top of his jeans with force and a huge glob of precum flick over my face. He laughs and bends down and licks it all off and kisses me with it as he pulls my jeans off for me. He then stands over me with his cock bouncing in front of my face.

Matt:     Fair warning, I have hyperspermia. So, there is no question there will be enough for it to happen.

Me:        What are you waiting for?

I start to slowly suck him off and I am almost drinking his precum. He pulls me off and says it’s been days and he won’t last long. He bends down and kisses me.

Matt:     The first one is gonna be fast, but don’t worry, I can go several rounds.

He pushes me back down on the bed and then lifts me legs up over his shoulders. With his cock on softly pushing against my hole he leans in and start kissing me again. He is so passionate and gentle, yet manly. He stops with his wet cock at the entrance to my hole and looks me in the eyes. “Last chance, once in I never pull out”. I kiss him, “what are you waiting for?”

He slides in gently and before long his balls are hitting my arse. I can see the joy in his eyes, and he slowly starts to fuck me, and his lips never leave mine as he does. The benefits of a tall guy fucking a short guy – perfect fit. He is fucking me so sensually for about a minute before he says, “fuck I can’t hold it.” He bottoms out in me and starts to grunt and growl and I can feel the cock pulsating as he starts to flood my insides. He keeps pushing his cock into me like he thinks he can get deeper than his balls. After about 30 seconds he is still going and looks me in the eyes and says “fuck, still going. Sometimes I think I cum more than I piss”. And I can feel his cum filling my arse. After about a minute he slowly starts pulling out. I say, “slowly man, I don’t wanna lose any of it” and I feel the head of his cock pop out of my hole.

He then lays next to me on his side facing me and again I am taken back by his looks. His cock is slowly softening as he is slowly touching my body. His hand slowly rubs my belly, and he says, “they are my babies in there now”. We kiss and cuddle for about an hour before he starts to get hard again. His precum is matted in his hairy crotch and treasure trail hair.

To be continued…

• Like 23
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

He says he needs a smoke and we both get up and put our jeans back on and step out on the balcony. We have a smoke and a few drinks from the mini bar, and he tells me how he became poz. He is a top but wanted to try bottoming just once. He went to leather bar and in the heat of the moment took a random cock and load in the toilets. It was the only load he ever took, but it was obviously toxic. Initially he regretted it but has since come to terms with it. Hence the tattoo. He feels he wants to at least give a bottom a warning and choice unlike what happened to him. For him that is what made tonight so special and why he came so fast. The fact that I was wanting it turned him on so much.

We make out some more between smoking and drinking and he gets hard again. I had heard about hyperspermia but had never met anyone with it. The thought of large amounts of cum always turned me on. The thought that just one man could fill my arse to the same level as it would take 10 other men was so hot to me. But I was already feeling the effects and I was developing a wet patch on the back of my jeans. As we smoked, he slid his hands down the back of my jeans and my hole was leaking and sloppy. He is already rock hard again in his jeans. He laughs and says, “sorry about that”. I looked at him and said “what do you mean? You should be sorry there isn’t more”. He kisses me and says, “plenty more where that came from”. And I say, “prove it”.

He then lifts me up on to the outdoor chair and pulls the back of my jeans down. A huge glob of cum drips out on to the chair and he pulls his cock out and slides back in and slowly fucks me again on the balcony. I can feel cum dripping down the insides of my legs as he does, and you can hear the slopping sounds as he fucks me. Again, he doesn’t last long before he is flooding my insides with a second bucket of cum. Again, it takes him almost a minute to stop cumming and this time as he eases out of me a huge glob of cum drips down my leg.

We go back inside and make out for almost an hour before he looks me in the eyes and just says “stay”. And I do. I stay the night and he fuck and fills me 3 more times throughout the night. I wake up to an empty space next to me to hear him at the door. Room service is being delivered. “Would you like me to bring it in and set it out for you sir?”. “Matt is saying “no thank you, my other half is still asleep, and it’s been a big night”.

We eat breakfast and I remember he is catching up with his friends tonight, and I also don’t want to read too much into what is essentially a hook up. So, I try not to appear like I have read more into it. I say I probably should let him get on with his day and catch up with his mates later, and he looks at me inquisitively and says, “about that”.

To be continued…

• Like 15
  • Piggy 5

As I lay there in Matts arms with a wet arse and some serious cum stains on the sheets, he begins to explain his evening with his mates.

“I started looking at some questionable websites and in short, because I cum so much and because I am poz toxic, my cock and cum has become quite in demand. I ended up chatting to these 3 guys from Melbourne and we formed a little pozzing group. Offering our service to chaser bottoms. So, a few times a year I come down and we spend an evening fucking a pozzing a chaser bottom. So, this evening, we are planning to poz a bottom that has been chasing for a while now.”

As we talk some more his phone pings with a message. He reads it and a big grin comes over his face. I ask him what’s happened. “Seems our bottom has backed out. Boys have said unless we get another bottom, evening is off”. He looks at me with a glint in his eyes. “I mean, you are probably halfway there if not there already” and laughs. I ponder the thought and the idea is turning me on. So much so that my cock hardens up. After some thought, I respond.

“The idea does really turn me on, but I crossed a bridge I wasn’t expecting to cross last night with you. I think part of the reason for that is you, and how much I wanted, and still want, you inside me. I kind of like the idea of knowing who it was that pozzed me. And last night when making that decision and looking into your eyes, part of it was because I would be proud to have been knocked up by you and know it was you.”

Matt leans in and kisses me and says, “I’d like to think it was me too”. He breaks away and texts his mates back saying it is ok, he has some other stuff lined up he can do. He looks at me and says, “How do feel about spending the weekend with me. I’ll fuck you ever chance we get, and we can spend the weekend making sure it is mine”. I respond with a long kiss and resign myself to the fact that this weekend my life will change. But then I realize I also love being pounded by multiple guys. So, I tell Matt, “This weekend I am all yours. Your job is to make it happen. Although I cannot imagine with the amount of seed you are putting in me it won’t. After it does happen, and you do convert me, I’ll do you a deal. When I have converted and you cum back down, and I can be the bottom you all poz? We just won’t tell them I have already converted.”

“I like the sound of that.”

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3