Define Ass “Eating”

ErosWired

When someone says he wants to eat my ass, I approach the request with some trepidation. On the one hand, done properly, anilingus has a pronounced effect on me, turning me into the anilinguist’s mindless sex drone, lost in a hypnotic fog of exquisite sensation.

But note the word: analingus - as in tongue. Not teeth.

Why do some men seem to interpret “eating” literally, to include biting and chewing one of the most delicate, sensitive areas of the anatomy? I just had to stop a guy who was going pretty much full cannibal on my cunt, biting with teeth, chewing, reaching in with a finger to rake at the inside as though to try to prolapse me outward (I don’t prolapse), which he did having stripped away all lubrication from my hole with his tongue that would have eased the entry of his finger.

• Upvote 3

Sorry, but I have to give a contrary opinion. By someone who knows what they're doing, teeth can be used to nibble and/or lightly scrape instead of bite. When I eat ass, depending on the bottom's reaction to my tongue in his hole, I will lightly scrape my teeth across that spot between his taint/perinuem and ass lips. Depending on THAT reaction, I may lightly scrape my teeth across his ass lips. I have encountered bottoms who have just about jumped out of their skin (in a good way) when I've done that. If there's no reaction or a negative reaction when I lightly scrape across that particular spot, I don't introduce teeth and instead keep using my tongue.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think I knowingly ever let my teeth hit the tender flesh of a Hole.  ErosWired is correct in my view, in that it's lips, tongue that do the eating.  Tongue for exploration, lips for retrieving that which the tongue brought forth.  I have caught a hair in my teeth, which couldn't have felt good when withdrawing, but if the bottom  tenses up for one reason or another, I take extra care not to do any actual damage - that would be directly counter to the entire experience of eating a Hole - both for him and for me. 

More, I tell him it was my mistake.  I'm not afraid to own up to a mistake when I inadvertently make one.  Everybody makes mistakes once in a while.  

• Like 1

As I've gotten older, I find guys aren't as good at this as they used to be (by and large).  I absoltuely loved giving a guy this when I was younger (and still do, considering he's "prepared" for it); had a really good regular FB in uni that could eat ass for days and make me want to get fucked SO BAD.  

Not really sure what's behind this.  Either they take it too literally, as the OP said - or they are a bit too scared of tasting "something".  the ones that are barely on it and barely give a few licks thinking they've done something.  Those guys make me feel a bit self-conscious; I do prepare myself for the occasion, and it gives me pause to think I might have missed something.  I think it's just a mental block on their part, though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

or they are a bit too scared of tasting "something"

I'm assuming the "something" you mention is shit.  I don't think it's asking too much for bottoms to pep their guts for getting fucked before heading out to the fuckjoints.  I know accidents happen, but since we're interested in fucking an orifice that does "double-duty" physiologically, it's incumbent on bottoms to take care that the original purpose has no lingering bits or pieces, and he's ready to devote himself fully to the more exciting purpose.  The "sniff-test" I perform before I even touch a Hole isn't totally fool-proof, but it can go a long way to avoiding something unpleasant. 

Addressing your point directly though, I think I can count on one hand the number of times I actually have detected some residue of that which should have been excused before the bottom went out to take loads, and I've fucked tons of guys.  I think 99% of them are responsible, and don't want to offer themselves to hard Cocks unless they're confident of their prep-work.  Thus, if it's true that some would-be Hole eaters are "too scared of tasting "something", chances are they're not really that interested in eating Hole in the first place.

16 minutes ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Those guys make me feel a bit self-conscious;

Don't be.  It's like trying to eat some (actual) food that you simply detest, but was served to you at a dinner party by someone you really liked.  It's up to us to develop our own means and methods of pushing the dread item around on our plates, cutting it up in tiny pieces while we enjoy the rest of the food, talking and enjoying the evening with friends.  By the same token, even if we do encounter some lapse in preparation for a night at the fuckjoints, all that's needed is some polite phrase about nothing, and we step away.  When it's clearly evident that no preparation was taken, that will empty out a darkroom quicker than anything, and there will be plenty of guys loudly calling out the offender, and rightly so.

If some guys have come to believe that eating wet Holes is somehow expected of them, they'll wake up one of these days and figure it isn't for them.  Or, they'll need to put their mouths on wet Holes so badly that they'll overlook an unexpected event, and deal with it in their best way possible.  Never feel self-conscious about beginners that are just learning the ropes - after all, each of us started at some point, and we didn't know every single thing when we started out doing what we now do best.  

Having performed cunnilingus numerous times in the past (and told I was good at it) I can say with confidence that were a man to employ teeth in that scenario in similar fashion he would learn of his mistake suddenly and in no uncertain terms. (Yes, gentlemen, we know some of you are revolted at the thought; let it go.) I can only imagine this tendency comes from the same place as the idea that they can chew savagely on just anyone’s nipples without asking.